剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
- Where is she? - Uh, no idea.
我们分道扬镳 不再联♥系♥
People go their separate ways, lose track of each other.
吉迪恩 搜索1960年左右的
Gideon, search the timeline
时间线 找出关于莎拉·兰斯
for any reference of a Sara Lance,
或金发治安维持者的线索
or a blonde vigilante, circa 1960.
马上 船长
Right away, Captain.
为什么克罗诺斯要把史纳特抓走
Why did Chronos take Snart?
他怎么不把你们都带走
Couldn't he have taken you all in?
你好像觉得可疑
You sound dubious.
如果克罗诺斯只要带走一个人
If Chronos was gonna settle for taking one person,
那个人肯定是你
you'd think it would be you.
他抓走史纳特肯定有原因
He took Snart for a reason.
你好
Uh, hello?
一个出现在1960年中枢城的
A UFO sighting in Hub City in 1960
不明飞行物造成了时间异常
has created a time anomaly.
看来你的朋友还是活下来了
It looks like your friends survived.
他们跑到1960年去做什么呢
And what would they be doing in 1960?
绝对不行 帕尔默先生
That is out of the question, Mr. Palmer.
在讨论什么呢
What are we talking about?
你换衣服了
You changed.
是啊 我迫不及待换回牛仔
Yeah, I couldn't wait to get back in jeans.
怎么了
So what's going on?
我要回去我们的公♥寓♥
I have to go back to our apartment.
为什么
Why?
因为时间飞船突然把我们接走时
Because when we were unexpectedly picked up by a time ship,
我没带上我的原子侠战衣
I was not carrying the ATOM suit.
而且除此之外
And not for nothing,
我们在那间公♥寓♥里共度了两年的时光
but we spent the last two years together in that apartment.
要我帮你带点什么吗
Is there anything you want me to pick up for you?
你最爱的咖啡杯
Your favorite coffee mug?
我们的幸运水瓶
Our lucky water vase?
幸运水瓶
Lucky water vase?
说来话长 但是很有爱
Yeah, it's a long but endearing story.
啥都不要吗
Nothing?
那些东西你都不在意吗
Don't you care about anything that we left behind?
在意 但我想不用回公♥寓♥
Yes, but I don't think that I need to go back to the apartment
取回我们的陈年旧物了
to get any of our old junk.
陈年旧物 我们今早还在那里生活
Old junk? We lived there this morning.
我们肯定不能把雷蒙德的战衣留在1960年
We certainly can't leave Raymond's exo-suit back in 1960.
我陪你回公♥寓♥
I'll accompany you back to your apartment.
把未来科技和
We'll recover the future tech
幸运陶瓷带回来
and any lucky ceramics.
雷
Ray--
我会把你喜欢的衬衫带回来
I'll get those blouses you like.
希望莎拉归队时
Well, I hope that Sara takes to being back on the team
能比雷乐观点
better than Ray seems to be taking it.
我想 这要看她现在在哪里
Depends, I suppose, on where exactly she ended up.
1960年 南达尔巴特
停
塔尔·莎菲尔
Ta-er al-Sahfer.
看来药草和冥想起作用了
I can see that the herbs and meditation are working.
你杀戮的渴望不再干扰你的判断力
Your thirst to kill no longer clouds your judgment.
继续
Proceed.
起来
Stand up.
我一直很喜欢看你训练
I've enjoyed watching you train.
我从没见过进步这么快的学生
I have never seen a pupil advance so quickly.
我已经了解自己
I've had time to learn who I am,
还有我的使命是什么
and what it is I'm meant to do.
我们要密切观察她 塔利亚
We will watch this one closely, Talia.
你从她那里可以学到很多
There is much you can learn from her.
所以...
So, uh...
我到底有什么特别的
what's so special about me?
除了我闪耀的人格
I mean, aside from my sparkling personality.
在乘波号♥上
Back on the Waverider,
你本可以带走你的朋友里普
you could've taken your boy, Rip.
但你却带走了我
But you took me instead.
为什么
Why?
如果你要杀了我
Hey, if you're gonna kill me,
至少也要告诉我怎么回事吧
you could at least tell me what's going on.
现在你应该想明白了
You should have figured it out by now.
毕竟
After all,
我应该是比较笨的那个
I am supposed to be the dumb one.
怎么会这样
How?
我有权知道到底怎么回事
I think I deserve to know what the hell is going on here!
你什么权利都没有
You deserve nothing.
出自于把我们卖♥♥给海盗的人之口
Says the man who sold us out to the pirates.
我把你扔在树林里时
When I dropped you off in that forest,
我是计划要把你杀掉的
I meant to kill you. That was the plan.
你应该坚持你的计划 成全我
You should've stuck with the plan and done me a favor.
我希望能以别的方式解决 米克
I wish there were some other way, Mick.
你没有那个胆量
You haven't got the guts.
你想杀我吗 动手吧
You want to kill me, kill me.
我俩只有一个可以活着离开这里
Only one of us is walking out of here alive.
你说得对
You're right.
我就知道你没胆量
I knew you lacked the guts.
我很抱歉 米克
I am sorry, Mick.
我也许没让你和团队一起待在船上
I may not have trusted you on the ship with the team,
但我一直在找机会回去找你
but I always, always was coming back for you.
看来我们有人忘记时间了
Seems like one of us lost track of time.
你等了多久...
Well, how long did you--
他们发现我时
By the time they found me,
我差点就神志不清了
I'd nearly lost my mind.
我太虚弱了
I was so weak,
只能吃老鼠为生
I was strangling rats to survive.
谁发现了你
When who found you?
时间之主
The Time Masters.
他们把我带去消失点
They took me to a place called the Vanishing Point.
那里的时间和地球上的不一样
Time doesn't exist there the way it does on Earth.
他们一直努力帮我恢复健康
I've spent lifetimes being restored by them,
训练我 教我战斗
training by them, fighting by them...
使我获得重生
being reborn.
你的新朋友们什么时候
And, uh, when exactly did your new friends
给你做了神经手术
give you the, uh, lobotomy?
你觉得我追捕你和你的朋友们
You think I was hunting you and your friends
是因为时间之主要求的吗
because the Time Masters made me?
他们都不用要求我
They barely had to ask.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk for a sec?
就目前的情况来看
Just--with everything that's going on,
我认为现在不是最佳时机
I don't know that this is the best time.
说得好像会有更好的时机似的
You say that like there's gonna be a better time.
好吧
Okay.
听着 过去两年里我们每晚都在一起
Look, we spent every night the last two years together,
玩棋盘游戏 吃东西
playing board games, eating,
决定谁来做饭
deciding who was gonna cook
谁来洗碗
and who was going to wash dishes,
看着《艾德苏利文秀》入睡
falling asleep to the Ed Sullivan Show.
但是你一看到乘波号♥
But the second you saw the Waverider,
就好像这两年什么都没发生
it was like those two years never happened.
听着 我们都在努力应对
Look, we were both trying to adapt
艰难的处境
to an impossible situation.
但你不是大学教授
But you are not a college professor,
我也绝对不是图书管♥理♥员♥
and I'm definitely not a librarian.
老实说 我只是很兴奋又能做回自己
So honestly, I'm just excited to be able to be myself again.
难道能回到飞船上
I mean, aren't you even a little bit happy
你一点都不开心吗
to be back on the ship?
我很高兴我们一起生活
I was happy with the life we built together,
我以为那就是我们的未来
what I thought would be our future.
而现在感觉就像回到过去了
And this just all feels like moving backwards.
回到过去
Moving backwards.
如果莎拉不想继续生活
What if Sara didn't move forwards with her life--
而选择回到过去呢
she moved backwards?
她说过她想去一个属于她的地方
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表