剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Ivan Drago lives at the end of the movie.
他不是该问我们些问题吗
Isn't he supposed to ask us some questions?
他们才不在乎我们有什么话要说
They don't care what we got to say.
这只是杀鸡给猴看的戏码
We're just part of the show.
斯泰因
Stein.
教授 我们没事
Professor, we're okay.
什么也别跟这些混♥蛋♥说
Don't tell these bastards anything!
如果你认为这样会让我于心不忍♥的话
If you think I have a sentimental attachment to them,
那你就是个愚蠢的疯子
you are as foolish as you are mad.
你的忍♥耐力出乎我预料
You held up longer than expected.
但是活了四千年 我学会了一件事
But if 4,000 years of life has taught me one thing,
那就是耐心等待
it is patience.
等我离开了这里
When I get out of here--
那你就错了
That is your mistake--
你逃不出去的
thinking that you'll get out of here.
能来点水吗
Can I get some water in here?
随便来点喝的 我有点渴了
Something to drink? I'm a little thirsty.
可以来个蛋黄酱火鸡三明治
A sandwich would be nice-- a little turkey and mayo.
俄♥国♥有蛋黄酱吗
They have mayo in Russia?
没有吗
No?
至少在美国能吃到最后一餐
At least in America, you get a last meal.
共♥产♥主义真差劲
This Communism really sucks.
你想干什么 童子军
What are you doing, Boy Scout?
是啊 童子军 你想干什么呢
Yes, Boy Scout, what are you doing?
和我昨晚对你母亲所做的事简直没法比
Nothing compared to what I did to your mother last night.
你口才挺好的嘛
You have quite a mouth on you.
她口♥活♥也好
So does she.
够了 你们要弄死他了
Enough! You're killing him!
这样可以了吗
That's it?
但是上校会认为我们在唬弄他
Oh, but the Colonel will think that we are cheating him.
我会告诉你如何稳定火风暴
I'll tell you how to stabilize Firestorm.
请放他们一条生路
Just let them live, please!
再死一次的滋味如何
So how does it feel to be dead again?
接着左转
Take the next left.
你不能来这里 同志
You can't be down here, comrade.
我奉命把这具尸体送去焚化
I was ordered to take this corpse to the incinerator.
如果我是你 我不会打开看
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
沃斯托克博士用他来做天花武器实验
Dr. Vostok used him for one of her smallpox weapons trials.
尸体具有高度传染性
Highly contagious.
好 从这里就能到独禁牢房♥
All right, this duct should take us to solitary.
-去救斯泰因 -我不去
- We get to Stein-- - Yeah, I'm not going.
-我们计划好的 -那是里普的计划
- That's the plan. - That's Rip's plan.
我的首要任务是救米克
My priority is Mick.
好吧 那就算了
Fine. Forget it.
你的原则也就这样了 骗子
So much for your code, crook.
不谢 刺客
Anytime, assassin.
我一生见过那么多愚蠢的事
Of all the dumb things I've seen in my life,
你让那家伙揍你算是最愚蠢的了
you getting that guy to beat on you takes the cake.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你刚才是想证明什么吗?
You think you proved something back there?
证明我不害怕
Proved I wasn't scared.
证明你可以当个好沙袋
Proved you make a great pinata.
他完全能把你打死
He could have beaten you to death.
有些事情比生存更重要
There are some things that are more important than survival,
比如捍卫你的信仰
like standing up for what you believe in,
你的原则 你的队友
your principles, your team.
一定有你愿意为之牺牲的事
There must be something you're willing to die for.
干得漂亮
The perfect score.
我俩之间的区别就是我们如何干
Only difference between us is how we define score.
很抱歉通知您 船长
I'm sorry to inform you, Captain.
美国输掉冷战的机率
The probability of the United States
已经上升到了百分之九十九
losing the Cold War has risen to 99%.
星城 抵抗组织的核心
Star City, the seat of the resistance,
预计将于2003年沦陷
is predicted to fall in 2003.
快啊 莎拉
Come on, Sara.
你之前
You mentioned
提到了量子连接器 教授
the Quantum Splicer earlier, Professor.
你朋友的死活就看你的决定了
Your friends are counting on you to make the right decision.
我看到了斯泰因
I have eyes on Stein.
未来正在渐渐固定
The future is cementing.
你必须在斯泰因进入实验室前救他出去
You must extract Stein before he enters the lab!
快走
Move!
杀了她
Kill her!
怎么回事 兰斯小姐
What's happening, Ms. Lance?
我没救出斯泰因
I couldn't rescue Stein.
他们把他带入实验室了吗
Have they moved him into the lab?
是的 萨维奇派遣了古♥拉♥格♥营地
Yeah, where Savage has every guard
所有的守卫去看着他
in the gulag watching him.
如果是这样的话
Well, if that's the case...
我知道该怎么做
I know what I have to do.
稳定火风暴的公式 教授
The formula for stabilizing Firestorm, Professor.
你可能会感到意外 我年轻时
This may surprise you, but in my youth,
一直想去俄♥国♥看看
I longed to visit Russia.
我对你们的文化很痴迷
I was obsessed by your culture--
拉赫玛尼诺夫 陀思妥耶夫斯基 托尔斯泰
Rachmaninoff, Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy.
别再拖延了
Stop stalling.
真可惜没在解体之前去看看
It's a shame I-I never got to see it before the collapse.
你在胡说八道什么
What sort of nonsense are you talking about?
1991年 你们的经济崩溃
In 1991, your economy fails,
你们的帝国也分崩离析
and your empire crumbles.
但事实上 世界却变得更好
But the truth is the world is better off.
在我的年代 骗子和小偷统治你们的国家
In my time, crooks and thieves rule your country,
渴望手握权力
desperate to hang on to power and the riches
与盟友瓜分财富
they divide amongst their cronies.
我的国家绝非完美
My country is by no means perfect,
但最起码我们可以随意抨击我们的政♥府♥
but at least we are free to criticize our government,
公平投票选举 并且热爱所选之人
vote in fair elections, and love whom we choose.
很抱歉我这么直接 沃斯托克博士
I, uh, hate to break this to you, Dr. Vostok.
你站在了历史上错误的一方
You are on the wrong side of history.
目前而已
For now.
但你会帮我们改变历史
But you will help us change history.
继续
Proceed.
吉迪恩 你能够远程
Gideon, are you able to detect
检测教授的生命体征吗
the Professor's life functions remotely?
可以 船长 他的脉搏正常
Yes, Captain. His pulse is still strong.
但持续不了多久了
Yeah, not for much longer.
里普 我和杰克斯要跟你谈谈
Rip, Jax and I need to talk to you.
现在真的不是时候
Now is really not a good time.
不会耽搁多少时间
Yeah, this will only take a minute.
我知道你不能再冒险失去我们
I know you think you can't risk losing us,
但那是在我们失败的前提下
but that's assuming we'd fail.
可我们不会失败
And we won't.
我不再害怕了
I'm not afraid anymore.
我可以行动
I can do this.
我不当火风暴也是这个团队的一员
And I don't got to be Firestorm to be a part of this team.
我不愿再拿任何人冒险
Look, I am not prepared to risk anyone else.
-自从... -卡特
- Ever since- - Carter?
-他的死不是你的错 -我知道
- His death wasn't your fault. - I know.
但斯泰因的会是
But Stein's will be.
我只要碰他一下
All I got to do is touch him,
我们就可以飞出那里了
and we can fly out of there.
是啊 首先你要越过十五米的围墙
Yeah, once you've scaled a 50-foot fence
上边还有铁丝刺网 穿过八个神枪手
topped with razor wire, gotten past eight sharpshooters,
然后进入一个关满苏联领土上
and entered a gulag full of the most dangerous criminals
最危险罪犯的的营地
in the U.S.S.R.
好吧 你引开他们
Okay, so you create a distraction,
我带杰克斯飞进去 没人会看到我们
and I'll fly Jax in, and no one will see us.
听着
Listen...
这盘棋你没用上你所有的棋子
you're playing chess without all your pieces on the board.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
那你同意了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表