剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我只信任一个人做我的搭档
There's only one person I ever trusted on this job,
我们都知道结果是怎样
and we all know how that turned out.
施温·霍内茨牌自行车
Schwinn Hornets.
我像他们这么大的时候有辆一模一样的
I had the very same one when I was their age.
光是看着这些白色尖桩篱笆和
Seeing white picket fences
如此完美的家庭住♥宅♥
and perfect family houses,
就足以让人怀旧了
it's enough to make one nostalgic.
或者恶心
Or nauseated.
拜托 兰斯小姐
Oh, come on, Ms. Lance.
就算是像你这样厌世的人
Even someone as jaded as yourself
也不能否认这个时代是如此的诗情画意
can't deny how idyllic this time was.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你是白人
If you're white.
还是个男人
And a man.
而且喜欢异性...
And straight. And--
好了 好了 我明白你的意思了
Okay, okay. I get the point.
老兄 即使这个镇子
Dude, even if this town
没有充满心胸狭隘的白♥痴♥们
wasn't full of small-minded idiots,
也已经够恐怖了
it'd still be creepy as hell.
我以前常和我妈一起看那种老式恐怖电影
I used to watch all these old horror movies with my mom,
故事都是在这种地方发生的
and they all started off in places like this.
刚开始一切看似完美
See, first it's all perfect,
然后突然外星怪物或野兽
and then, boom, some alien monster beast thing
就开始在情侣小径上屠♥杀♥小孩了
starts killing kids on Lovers' Lane.
真的不骗你们 老兄
I'm telling you, man.
那是谁
What is it?
在伤心的啦啦队员
An unhappy cheerleader.
这倒真是蛮吓人的
Now, that is scary.
这女孩在里普给我们看的报纸上出现过
That girl was from the newspaper articles Rip showed us.
她认识那些失踪的年轻人
She knows the guys that went missing.
也许她能提点我们
Perhaps she can illuminate us
那些人的行踪
as to their whereabouts.
老兄 你干嘛不直接说
Dude, can you not just say,
杰克斯 你就跟平常一样
hey, Jax, why don't you go talk to her
去找她聊聊
and find out what she knows
看她知道点什么
like a normal person.
杰克斯
Hey, Jax,
你去找她聊聊吧
why don't you just go do that?
好了 我们不能再磨蹭了
All right. We mustn't dawdle.
我估计午休时间快结束了
I believe our lunch hour is nearly at an end.
走吧 护士
Come along, Nurse.
我就是想让你知道下
Just so you know,
拉斯·厄尔·高福教过我如何
Ra's al Ghul taught me how to kill someone slowly,
用数日慢慢杀死一个人
over the course of days.
你好 我坐这你不介意吧
Hey, you mind if I sit?
你不能和他坐在一起
You can't sit with him.
这些家伙怎么了
What is up with them?
他们应该没见过...
I-I don't think they've seen anyone--
把薯条蘸在奶昔里吃的人吗
Dip their fries in their milk shake before?
先试了再说 小姐
Mm-mm, don't knock it till you tried it, girl.
不要吧
No.
好吧
Okay.
-真的很好吃 -对吧
- Okay, that's really good. - Right?
没错
Yeah.
-我叫杰克斯 -贝蒂
- I'm Jax. - Betty.
很高兴认识你 贝蒂
Nice to meet you, Betty.
嗨 贝蒂
Hey, Betty.
虽然你男友失踪了
Just because your boyfriend went AWOL
你也不用下♥贱♥地跟这失败者在一起
doesn't mean you have to slum it with this loser.
何必给自己找事呢 蠢货
Why don't you do yourself a favor, biff?
在你难堪之前
Keep walking before you really,
快点滚吧
really embarrass yourself.
怎么 你还想揍我一顿吗
What? You want to take a swing at me?
我们走吧
Hey. Let's go.
这事儿没完
This isn't over.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry about that.
-我们说到哪儿了 - 不 刚才太棒了
- Uh, where were we? - No, that was amazing.
明晚一起出来玩吧
Do you want to hang out tomorrow night?
-就这么定了 -好的
- It's a date. - Okay.
我们都搬好了
Well, now that we're done moving in,
一起跳支舞吧
care to dance?
好吧
Sure.
昨天我们才接吻
So yesterday we kissed,
结果今天就结婚了
and now today we're married.
我知道我们似乎进展得太快
Okay, I know it seems like we're moving fast,
但这都不是真的
but this is all pretend.
等我们离婚了
Soon as we get a divorce,
再来谈咱们的事
we'll figure us out.
在此期间
In the meantime,
我们可以享受这样的身份
doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
我们应该去寻找萨维奇的下落
We should be out there looking for Savage,
而不是扮演医生
not playing doctor.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
我倒认为
I'd like to think
一个发生多宗凶杀案和
that in a town with multiple murders
有青少年失踪的
and missing teenagers,
镇上的精神病院
the local insane asylum
能提供不少线索
would be fertile ground for clues.
我们先查阅每一位
Let's start by reviewing the files
有暴♥力♥历史的患者档案吧
of every inmate with a history of violence.
能帮我把档案都找来吗 护士
If you wouldn't mind getting me those files, nurse?
慢慢折磨死你
Literally for days.
你换新香水味了吗
Is that a new perfume I smell?
如果你想让每个人疯狂
You know, if you're trying to drive everyone crazy,
那我告诉你 你做到了
I have to tell you, it's working.
我现在很忙
I'm very busy right now.
你知道你有什么问题吗
You know what your problem is?
你不知道如何享受时光
You don't know how to have a good time.
现在 你需要一个
Now, what you need
能带你快活的男人
is a man who can show you one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那一下真漂亮
That was incredible.
也许下次他就会适可而止了
Well, maybe next time, he'll take no for an answer.
不光是他
Uh, it's not just him.
这里大部分的医生都在找人快活
Most of the doctors here are looking for a good time,
而大部分的护士也都会同意
and most of the nurses all say yes,
因为她们都盼望着结婚
'cause they're looking to get married.
但是你不会
Oh. Not you, though.
我...
I'm...
我还不想找个男人嫁
not really looking for a husband.
我第一天上班
Today's my first day.
能带我这个新人四处转转吗
Care to give the new girl a tour?
这是你要的档案 医生
The files you asked for, doctor.
干得不错 护士
Excellent, nurse.
我还想要一杯咖啡
I could also go for a cup of coffee.
我也是
Me too.
黑咖啡 加两份糖
Black. Two sugars.
限制进入 H走廊
那边是自助餐厅
And the cafeteria's over there.
比病人吃的要好一些
It's better than what we serve the patients
但也没好到哪去
but not by much.
那边是什么
What's down there?
那是H大厅
Oh, that's Hall H,
是限制进入的病房♥区
the restricted ward.
里面都是诺克斯医生的病人
It's for Dr. Knox's patients.
暴♥力♥的精神病患者
Violent psychotics.
那边我们还是不参观为好
That part of the tour is worth skipping.
柯蒂斯·诺克斯医生
来啦
Coming!
马上来
I'm coming.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表