剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
中城 2016年
你说队友有麻烦了
You said the team was in trouble.
到底是什么麻烦
What sort of trouble, exactly?
我无法确定 但我俩是心灵相通的
I'm not sure exactly, but I'm getting something
我感觉到了什么
from our psychic connection.
也就是我有麻烦了 怎么回事
Which means I'm in trouble. What happens?
拜托 灰老头 你知道我不能告诉你
Come on, Grey, you know I can't tell you that.
-谁说的 -未来的
- Says who? - Says you...
你说的
in the future.
就算我不用担心告诉你未来知识后
And even if I didn't have to worry about the dangers
会有什么危险
of giving you future knowledge,
我们有更重要的事要担心
we got bigger things to worry about.
你从聚汇歧管
Hey, you're drawing too much power
汲取太多能量了
from the sequestration manifold.
无稽之谈 杰佛逊
That's nonsense, Jefferson.
需要我提醒你是谁发明了聚汇歧管吗
Need I remind you who invented the sequestration manifold?
天呐
Oh, dear God.
你说得没错
Well, you were right.
别这么大惊小怪
Oh, don't sound so surprised.
汽车修理工的知识
Well, it's not often that an auto mechanic
一般没核物理学家渊博
knows more than a nuclear physicist.
我忘了你以前有多傲慢
You know, I forgot how arrogant you were.
以前
Were?
你为什么提到我的时候用过去时
Why are you referring to me in the past tense?
你看到了我的死亡吗
Do you witness my death?
放轻松 你不会死
Relax, you don't die.
那就是严重残疾
Horribly maimed.
为什么不告诉我发生了什么
Why won't you tell me what happens?
与其一直追问未来的事和
Instead of pestering me about the future
当可恶的万事通
and being an insufferable know-it-all,
不如帮我变更时间流
why don't you help me reroute the temporal flow
从辅助缓冲区离开
off the secondary buffer
而不是只担心你自己
instead of just worrying about yourself?
好吧
All right.
我为改造过程所带来的痛苦向你道歉
I apologize for how painful the induction process was.
你有很多记忆深藏在脑海里
Many of your memories were rooted deep.
要花不少功夫抹掉那些记忆
It took effort to pull them out.
告诉我
Tell me...
你叫什么名字
what is your name?
你的名字
Your name!
你的名字
Your name?
-你的 -克罗诺斯
- Your-- - Chronos.
把他放了
Release him.
你要追捕很多人
There is much hunting to be done.
就从莎拉·兰斯和
Let us begin with Sara Lance
莱昂纳多·史纳特开始吧
and Leonard Snart.
-这计划糟透了 -是吉迪恩的主意
- This is a bad plan. - It's Gideon's.
你这么说并没有什么说服力
You're not helping your argument.
我们得赶紧把这些东西放到飞船上
We need to finish putting these on the ships,
然后回乘波号♥
and get back to the Waverider.
我不能就这么坐以待毙
I can't just stand around here and wait to die.
安慰你一下 你不是一个人
Well, if it's any consolation, you're not alone.
你也放弃了吗
Oh, you're giving up too?
我们分♥析♥一下现在的处境吧 雷蒙德
Well, let's just review our situation, shall we, Raymond?
他们要把罗里先生变回克罗诺斯
They're turning Mr. Rory back into Chronos,
而我...我要核熔毁了...
I--I'm about to have a nuclear meltdown--
而且船长认为我们的未来已成定论
And our captain thinks our future is already written for us.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你俩都是半途而废的人
I think you're both a couple of quitters.
我们无法逃脱这些牢房♥
There's no escape from either these cells
也无法逃避未来
or from the future.
面对现实吧 雷蒙德
Face the facts, Raymond.
我们已彻底孤立无援了
We're completely out of allies.
你忘了莎拉和史纳特
You're forgetting Sara and Snart.
只要他们没被抓
As long as they're on the loose,
我们就还有希望
we still have a chance.
再等一下 我快完成了
Just another moment. I'm almost through.
就算真有用
Even if this works,
我们也没法从这儿飞走
we're never gonna be able to fly out off here.
这就是有时间飞船的好处了
Well, that's the beauty of having a timeship.
我们不必飞去任何地方
We don't have to fly anywhere.
你能不能消停会儿
Can you stop doing that?
你到底为什么要戴这个
Why did you start wearing that thing, anyways?
这是我和米克干第一票的战利品
It's from the first job I ever pulled off with Mick.
自♥由♥港的仓库
A Freeport warehouse.
你还真有感性的一面
Oh, you do have a sentimental side.
这不是纪念品 而是警示
It's not a keepsake. It's a reminder.
警示什么
Of what?
再好的计划
That even the best laid plans
也可能会出错
can go sideways.
我们花了很多时间策划那次抢劫
Spent a lot of time prepping for that heist.
选定目标
Casing the target.
记住换班和交货时间表
Memorizing shift changes and delivery schedules,
结果大吃一惊
and then surprise!
发现他们升级了安保系统
Turns out they'd upgraded their security system.
我们落荒而逃
We had to bolt.
三周的准备 到头来我能炫耀的...
Three weeks of planning and all I have to show for it...
只有一个劣等的尾戒 真可悲
Was a lousy pinky ring. So sad.
鉴于现在搭上性命也什么都换不回
Considering I'm about to trade my life for nothing,
我想当时还算有点收获
I think I came out ahead.
时光驱动引擎已重新连上
The Time Drive is back online.
系好安全带
Strap in.
长官 乘波号♥刚才穿越了
Sir, the Waverider just time-jumped.
号♥令能调动的所有时间飞船前去追捕
Order all available timeships to pursue.
长官 船长们都没有准备好...
Sir, the captains aren't prepared for--
全部出动
All of them!
-怎么了 戈弗雷 -抱歉 船长
- Godfrey, what's happening? - I'm sorry, Captain.
重要系统被外部重写了
Critical systems are being overridden by an external--
戈弗雷
Godfrey?
戈弗雷 重启
Godfrey, reboot.
你的朋友们穿越逃走了
Your friends have time-jumped away.
我们跟丢了
We've lost them.
我也没理由让你们继续活着了
And I've lost any reason to keep you alive.
等等 我们再谈谈
Hold on, let's just talk about this a moment.
时间之主德鲁斯
Time Master Druce.
杀光他们
Kill them all.
-就从他开始 -好的 长官
- Starting with him. - Yes, sir.
我们计算了乘波号♥的目的地
But we've calculated when the Waverider is headed.
是过去还是未来
Past or future?
就是现在
The present.
有人需要援救吗
Somebody order up a rescue?
史纳特先生 你真会掐时间
Mr. Snart, your timing is impeccable.
不一定
Or not.
把枪放下 米克
Put the gun down, Mick.
克罗诺斯 开火
Chronos, fire.
没问题
Sure thing.
没记错的话
If I recall,
我向你承诺过
I made you a certain promise.
不要 求你了
No, I beg of you.
不要
No!
其他人呢
Where's everyone else?
史纳特先生在医疗仓
Uh, Mr. Snart is helping the Professor
安顿教授
get situated in the MedBay.
他没跟超级体核伙伴合体非常不适
He's not doing so how without his nuclear super-half.
帮我脱下这身愚蠢的机器人制♥服♥
Get me out of this stupid robot suit.
先带我们离开这里 吉迪恩
First get us the hell out of here...Gideon?
我在 船长 请允许我说一句
I'm here, Captain, and if I could take a moment
我很开心看到大家都回来了
to add how wonderful it feels to be back together.
我也很想你
I have missed you too.
既然我们都团聚了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表