剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我就能想出来不少
I could think of a few things.
咱们开始吧
Let's get this thing started.
你觉得那艘飞船上
Hey, you think there's something
有值得偷的东西吗
worth stealing on that ship?
我只是想去别的地方待一会儿
I'm just looking for a change of scenery.
你同意吗 老大
If that's okay with you, boss.
帕尔默博士
Dr. Palmer.
我们走之后飞船就交给你了
I leave the ship in your hands while we're gone.
那他就交给你了
And I leave him in yours.
我有种非常奇怪的感觉
I'm having the strangest sensation.
就好像我又回到了十岁
It's like I'm ten years old again.
你小时候经常太空旅行吗 教授
You do a lot of space travel as a kid, Professor?
自从第一次看了
Only in my dreams,
《里克·斯塔尔 太空骑警》后我就做这种梦
after I read my first issue of "Rick Starr: Space Ranger."
太空骑警斯泰因 我可没看出来
Space Ranger Stein? Yeah, I don't see it.
我想要只靠
I wanted to travel through space,
我的智慧和激光枪在太空旅行
surviving only by my wits and laser guns.
我甚至用纸盒做了一枚火箭
I even built a rocket out of cardboard boxes.
什么阻止了你的梦想
What stopped you?
国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局对于近视要求很严格
NASA has rather strict guidelines regarding nearsightedness.
还有抽大♥麻♥
And smoking weed.
吉迪恩 你可以连接
Gideon, have you been able to link up
冥河号♥的电脑吗
to the Acheron's computer?
飞船的时间导航系统
It appears a self-destruct code
似乎被一个自毁代码禁用了
has disabled the ship's temporal navigation system.
那是什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
可能出了故障
It's possibly the result of a malfunction.
以防万一 马丁 我希望你能
Just in case, Martin, I'm going to ask you
留在逃生舰上
to remain behind here on the jump ship.
你是说如果事情不顺利
You're telling us if something goes wrong,
就由书呆子管事吗
egghead's in charge?
启动应急装置
Break out the emergency gear.
太空骑警收到任务
Space Ranger has a job to do.
里普 里普 汇报情况
Rip? Rip, I need an update.
这个汇报怎么样
How about this update?
他们登船了
They've boarded the ship!
-我们被侵袭了 -很好
- We've been overrun! - Excellent.
也许你没认识到事态的严重性 米兰达
Perhaps you're not taking this seriously, Miranda.
-盖瑞 -在 船长
- Gary? - Yes, Captain?
乖乖把左舷舱壁打开 好吗
Be a dear and open the portside bulkhead, would you?
我跟大家一样乐意执行自杀任务
Look, I enjoy a suicide mission as much as the next person--
你听到指示了 盖瑞
You heard me, Gary.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你有什么计划
What's the plan here?
里普 你可能要找个东西抓紧了
Rip, you might want to grab hold of something.
我抓着呢 那东西叫枪
Yes, I am! It's called a gun!
别的东西 快抓住
Something else. Do it, please.
就是现在 盖瑞
Now, Gary.
伽玛-德尔塔舱口已经打开
Gamma-delta hatch opened.
爆♥炸♥性减压已解决掉时间海盗
Explosive decompression has evacuated the time pirates.
关闭舱口 启动时光驱动引擎 加速撤离
Seal hatch, engage time drive, and punch it.
模拟完成
干得好 柯博恩中尉
Well done, Lieutenant Coburn.
干得好 她差点把我们害死了
Well done? She nearly got us killed.
至少是在模拟中死掉
The simulation equivalent, at least.
她在面对敌众我寡的情况时
She demonstrated unconventional thinking
并未采用老套的措施
against overwhelming numbers.
她身上有值得你学习的地方
You could learn a thing or two from her,
亨特中尉
Lieutenant Hunter.
德克兰说得对
Declan was right.
再教教我
Teach me more.
长官 我可以解释
Sir, I can explain.
不必了 中尉
Don't bother, Lieutenant.
留到你的纪律聆讯上解释吧
Save it for your disciplinary hearing.
我们会有办法的
We can figure this out.
-我们一起面对 -就这样吧
- We'll get through this together. - That's just it.
我们不能在一起 一开始我们就知道
We can't be together. We knew from the start.
恋爱是被严格禁止的
Relationships are strictly forbidden.
一定会有办法解决的
There has to be a way to fix this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我需要些时间思考一下
I need some time to think.
跟紧我 保持警惕
Stay close and stay alert.
就像每集《星球大战》里说的一样
To quote every "Star Wars" ever made,
"我有种不好的预感"
"I've got a bad feeling about this."
勇气可嘉
Valiant effort.
放开他
Let the man go.
我要不放呢
Or else what?
照他说的做
Do as the man says.
这到底是些什么人
Who the hell are these guys?
这些人 杰克逊先生
These, Mr. Jackson,
是时间海盗
are time pirates.
我是约翰·巴洛尔船长
Captain John Valor.
你们对巴斯特船长做了什么
What happened to Captain Baxter?
她本来想把我们送到消失点关押
She was on her way back to the Vanishing Point
可我们半路逃走了
to imprison us when we made our escape.
不过我们还没来得及控制冥河号♥
But before we could take control of the Acheron--
她就按协议摧毁了时光驱动引擎
She destroyed her time drive in accordance with protocol.
还有根据这个协议
The same protocol that said
另一位时间之主会来营救她
another Time Master would come to her rescue.
你觉得我像时间之主吗
Do I look like a Time Master to you?
你像那种敢把
You look like the kind of man
祖母从气闸扔出飞船的人
who'd throw his grandmother out of an airlock.
我也不是时间之主
Nor am I a Time Master,
你不如放我们走吧
so you might as well just let us go.
看我有没有猜对
Correct me if I'm wrong.
你♥他♥妈♥是里普·亨特
You're Rip friggin' Hunter.
我还以为你个子要高些
I thought you'd be taller.
你没说你这么有名
You never said you were famous.
是声名狼藉
Infamous.
他曾经让像我这样的人
There was a time when he had men like me
在所有时间线都惶惶不可终日
running scared all along the timeline.
如果不放我们回到船上
Unless you let us return to our ship,
世界就会毁在叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人手上
a man named Vandal Savage will destroy the entire world.
时间之主和海盗都不会幸免
Time Masters and pirates alike.
这一次 我们得并肩而战
For once, we're fighting on the same side.
你们自己喊的口号♥自己解决
That little slogan should come with its own shovel.
-准备登船搜刮 -好的 长官
- Prepare a boarding party! - Yes, sir.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我会三思而行的 巴洛尔先生
I'd reconsider your plan, Mr. Valor.
是吗
Really?
我已命令船员击毁所有登陆艇
I gave my crew instructions to shoot any boarding vessel,
以及发射登陆艇的飞船
along with the ship launching it.
连船上伟大的里普·亨特一起击毁吗
With the great Rip Hunter on board?
我深表怀疑
I highly doubt it.
你不了解我的船员
You don't know my crew.
他们身经百战 意志坚定
They're iron-willed and battle-hardened.
是最令人生畏的时空战士
The most formidable warriors to navigate time and space.
船长日志 星历837.9
Captain's log. Stardate 837.9.
我们在等候冥河号♥登陆小队
We're awaiting word from the away team
传回的消息
aboard the Acheron.
实在不想扫你的兴
I hate to break it to you,
但你可不是寇克船长
but you're no Captain Kirk.
你是皮卡德
You're Picard.
但皮卡德小心谨慎
But Picard was cautious,
自命不凡 一点也不性感
pontificating, sort of sexless.
那你去和瓦什说
Well, tell that to Vash.
顺便声明一下 皮卡德比寇克性感多了
And for the record, Picard was way hotter than Kirk.
米克说错了
Ooh, Mick had it wrong.
这船根本不是监狱 简直就是酷刑室
This ship isn't a prison. It's a torture chamber.
我倒认为米克的问题不在这艘船
Well, I don't think Mick's problem is with the ship.
你觉得问题在我
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表