剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
I felt the pull of heroism, of this era's penchant
这里机遇遍地
for being rife with opportunities
谁都可以有所作为
to make a difference.
这就是我被吸引的原因之一
That's one of the things that called to me,
也是我必须离开的理由
and that is why I had to leave.
因为如果我留了下来...
Because had I stayed...
我就不能再做时间之主
I could no longer have remained a Time Master.
可我已不是时间之主了...
But I'm no longer a Time Master...
所以我才要迎战死水帮
which is why I'll face Stillwater.
等等 不是说好我去吗
Wait. I said that I would do it.
你去挨枪送死吗
And get yourself shot and killed?
谢谢 不过你还是留着小命吧
It's appreciated, but I'd rather you stayed alive.
通知死水帮那群人
Send word to Stillwater's posse.
还有不到三个小时就是正午了
I believe high noon is in less than three hours.
想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
不想谈
Not really.
你没必要听她的
You don't have to listen to her, you know?
这就是所谓的不谈吗
Is this you not talking about it?
不 我只是把你说的
No. This is me ignoring you
"不想"忽略掉
saying you don't want to talk about it.
听我说 我理解
Look, I get it.
老西部的你和她当时爱的人
Things may have gone very wrong for Old West you
结果可能不太美好
and whoever she loved who wasn't Carter.
但是呢
But?
但老西部的你并不认识雷·帕尔默
But Old West you didn't know Ray Palmer.
她也不爱雷·帕尔默
She didn't love Ray Palmer.
但你爱他
You do.
你要活出自己的人生
And you have to live your life.
她已经活出她的人生
She already lived hers.
你觉得亨特能搞定吗
You think Hunter can pull this off?
差不多吧
Reasonably.
要是不行 他的新式左轮手♥枪♥就归我了
If not, I got dibs on that newfangled revolver of his.
你有信心吗
You sure about this?
我只想说 又回到这个时代站在这里
Well, if anything, it feels good to be out here again,
感觉还不错
in this era.
别太投入感情
Well, don't get too attached.
我也一直对自己这么说
That is what I keep telling myself.
我替帕尔默警长决斗
I'll be drawing for Sheriff Palmer.
我和我的手下要怎么相信你会信守诺言
How do me and my boys know you're going to keep your word?
帕尔默警长为人正直
Sheriff Palmer's a straight shooter.
所以应该由他出面决斗
Then he should be the one in the street.
杰佛逊 你没事吧
Jefferson, are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
你居然为了我开枪杀人
Did you just shoot somebody for me?
是啊 不客气
Yeah. You're welcome.
还没结束呢
I don't think we're done here yet.
不
Oh, no.
他们找到我们了
They found us.
欢迎啊 朋友们
Ah, friends! Welcome.
你会觉得这把枪
I think you'll find this slightly more effective
比你手上那把更好用些
than your current sidearm.
对了 用完后记得还给我
Yes, I will be wanting that back, by the way.
这个你能用得上
And you'll be needing this.
让本地人见识一下未来科技吧
What about revealing our future tech to the locals?
应该也吓唬不了他们 来吗
It doesn't seem to bother them. Shall we?
我们的枪呢
What about our guns?
抱歉 我就顺手拿了这些
Sorry. Grabbed what I could.
看到没
That's what's up!
你们最好别招惹我们
Y'all better stay the hell away from us!
冷静点 杰佛逊
Calm down, Jefferson.
-叛徒 -我才不是
- Traitor! - Not possible.
我从未跟你们一伙 我自己一伙
I was never on your side. I was on my side.
你们赢不了的
You'll never win!
醒醒吧老兄 我们已经赢了
Wake up, pal. We already did.
傻瓜 时间之主启动了欧米茄协议
Fool. The Time Masters have initiated Omega Protocol.
漫游者会找上你的 克罗诺斯
The Pilgrim's coming for you, Chronos.
你迟早会死的
Your deaths are just a matter of time.
真轻松
Well, that was easy.
-你不留下吗 -你呢
- You're not staying. - Are you?
我吗 你知道我不能留下
Me? You know I can't.
但这镇子还是需要位警长
But this town still needs a sheriff.
我不是个遵纪守法的人
Well, I'm not the law-and-order type...
在一个地方也待不久
nor the staying-in-one-place type either.
好吧 至少这点咱俩是一样的
Well, we have that much in common at least.
至少
At least.
保重 乔纳
Be well, Jonah.
我的世界对你有个好处
Nice thing about my world--
就是你随时都可以回来
for you, it ain't going anywhere.
我们或许还会再见面 我的朋友
Ah, perhaps we will see each other again, my friend.
是啊
Yeah.
我想那不成问题
I reckon that'd be okay.
有趣的家伙
Interesting fella.
是啊
Indeed.
这小镇见识了不少有趣的东西
This town's seen a lot of interesting.
你是不是有那种能
Suppose you got one of those doohickies
抹去人们记忆之类的玩意儿
that erases people's memories or something?
没有 不过...
No. But...
猜忌与怀疑远比那个更有效
skepticism and disbelief are a far more effective tool.
所以如果这里有人说了 也没人会相信
Ah. So, if anybody here talks, no one will believe them.
你会相信吗 史纳特先生
Would you, Mr. Snart?
我不知道自己见到了什么
I'm not going to pretend to understand what I saw.
我希望你也不会告诉任何人
I'd prefer that you didn't tell anyone about it either.
你也是 尼尔小少爷
That goes for you too, young Master Neal.
-我姓威尔斯 -什么
- My last name's Wells. - Excuse me?
那是他父亲的名字
His father's surname.
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯
Herbert George Wells.
你是H·G·威尔斯
You're H.G. Wells.
英国科幻小说家
H·G 我喜欢
H.G.-- I like that.
太惊人了
Astonishing.
能再穿上正常的衣服感觉太好了
God, it feels so good to be in normal clothes again.
这些人得赶快发明出衣物柔顺剂
The people here need to invent fabric softener asap.
就这点感受吗
Is that all?
自从你去野外回来后
It's just that you've seemed a little off
感觉你有点不在状态
ever since you came back from your walkabout.
雷 我都说了...
Ray, I told you...
一部分 我觉得你还有所隐瞒
Something, but I don't think it's the whole truth.
我还以为我们说好要坦诚相待了
I thought that we decided to be honest with each other.
我有啊
And I am.
我对你很坦诚 雷
I am being honest with you, Ray.
我遇见了一个女人 知道了些事情
Look, I met a woman, and I learned some things.
我跟你说过如何杀死萨维奇
I told you about killing Savage.
而其他的...
And the rest...
其他的事是她的想法 不是我的
the rest is what she thought, not what I think.
我不必听她的
I don't have to listen to her.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我想他们已经在舰桥上等我们了
I think they're waiting for us on the bridge.
我们该走了
We should go.
你现在感觉如何 你不是担心
So how are you feeling, given your concerns
会再次迷上这个时代吗
about becoming addicted to this era once again?
我上次离开 马丁
The last time I left, Martin,
是因为想回到我最亲近的人身边
I did it to be with those closest to me.
这次我也会这么做
I'm doing the same again.
现在要去哪里
So where to now?
更准确说是哪个年代
Or, more specifically, when?
我们还能躲到其他时间碎片里吗
Is there another Fragmentation we can hide out in?
不幸的是 事情没这么简单
Unfortunately, matters are not quite so simple.
我就知道你会这么说
How'd I know you were gonna say something like that?
-里普的朋友们 -也是你的
- Rip's buddies. - And yours.
时间之主已对我们启动了欧米茄协议
The Time Masters have issued Omega Protocols on all of us.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表