剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
She said she wanted to go to a place where she belonged.
1958年她把哪里当成家
What's the one place in 1958 she already called home?
刺客联盟
The League of Assassins.
我们查查这条线索
There is one source that we could check
看你猜得对不对
to test your theory.
吉迪恩 打开影子记录
Gideon, bring up the Shadow Record.
影子记录
Shadow Record?
是公元前3200年发明书写以来
The list of every member of the League of Assassins
刺客联盟所有成员的总名单
since the invention of writing in 3200 B.C.
很神奇 可惜这些莎草纸上全是空白的
Fascinating, except these sheets of papyrus are entirely blank.
不不不 联盟用的是隐形墨水
No, no, no. The League uses invisible ink.
我的学院毕业论文写的是他们的历史
I did my graduate thesis at the Academy on their history.
吉迪恩
Gideon.
莎拉说她认识
Sara said that Ra's al Ghul
拉斯·厄尔·高福时 他快一百岁了
had lived nearly a century before she met him.
多亏了复活泉水
Thanks to the Lazarus Pit.
本质上是延续生命的按♥摩♥浴池
It's basically a life-extending Jacuzzi,
但所处的位置却能要走人命
located in a place that's the opposite of life-extending.
你应该感到庆幸 帕尔默博士
You should count yourself lucky, Dr. Palmer.
只有少数在联盟堡垒里
Only a handful of outsiders
待过的外来人
have been inside the League's fortress
能幸免于死
and lived to tell the tale.
说得没错 船长
You are correct, Captain.
这里有提到塔尔·莎菲尔
There is a mention of a Ta-er al-Sahfer.
那是莎拉在刺客联盟的名字
That's Sara's League of Assassins name.
影子记录上显示她在1958年加入♥联♥盟
According to the Shadow Record, she joined the League in 1958.
不可思议 莎拉提前五十年
Incredible-- Sara became a member of the secret organization
加入训练她
that trained her to be an assassin
成为刺客的秘密组织
50 years prior to when she initially joined.
我们得帮莎拉
Sara needs our help.
据说 拉斯·厄尔·高福
By all accounts, Ra's al Ghul
是个极有控制欲 嗜杀成性的狂热分子
is a very controlling, very homicidal fanatic.
吉迪恩 设定航线去南达尔巴特
Gideon, chart a course for Nanda Parbat.
如果你要杀我 就快点动手吧
Look, if you're gonna kill me, just do it already.
我不会杀你的
I'm not gonna kill you.
我要回一趟中城
I'm gonna to take a trip back to Central City
去看看你妹妹
and visit your baby sister.
时间旅行的美妙之处
The beautiful thing about time travel
就是我可以杀她很多次
is I get to kill her more than once.
我可以在你面前杀死丽萨
I can kill Lisa in front of you,
再回去
go back in time,
又在你面前杀她一次
kill her in front of you again
一次又一次
and again and again.
长官 时间线的几处异常显示
Sir, several anomalies in the timeline
乘波号♥已在南达尔巴特着陆
suggest that the Waverider has touched down in Nanda Parbat.
设定航线
Chart a course.
以前我以为地球上最美的东西是火焰
I used to think the most beautiful thing on Earth was fire.
现在我发现
Now I know
其实是复仇
it's vengeance.
也许我和杰佛逊应该
Perhaps Jefferson and I should--
要把莎拉从联盟手中救出就必须秘密行事
Extricating Sara from the likes of the League requires stealth.
你俩不能变身为火风暴
So no Firestorm for the two of you.
而且你生疏了
And you're out of practice,
如非必要 别使用原子侠战衣
so no ATOM suit unless absolutely necessary.
小心
Look out!
谢谢
Thanks.
干得漂亮 杰佛逊
Well done, Jefferson.
我去找莎拉 你们守着出口
You guard the exit while I find Sara.
你们还没念完拉斯·厄尔·高福
We will be in and out of here faster
这个名字 我们就出来了
than you can say Ra's al Ghul.
莎拉
Sara.
是我
It's me.
里普
Rip?
我是来带你回去的
I'm here to bring you back.
很抱歉我这么久才来
I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long.
-还有谁来了 -全都来了
- Who else is here? - The entire team.
除了史纳特先生
Well, except for Mr. Snart.
回头我再给你解释
I'll explain everything back on the--
有入侵者
去保护
拉斯·厄尔·高福
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
他们应该早就出来了
They should have been back by now.
我想现在绝对有必要了
Well, I think this counts as absolutely necessary.
我把我的战衣缩小了
I've got my exo-suit shrunk down,
我可以缩小 偷偷打探一番
and I can miniaturize and do some tiny sneaking.
你已经两年没穿上战衣了
It's been two years since you've used that suit.
而且你还是从你的
And that's after you scavenged it
时间信标零件堆里找到的
for parts for your time beacon.
你都不知道还能不能用
You don't even know if it works.
你们夫妻在这时候吵架合适吗
Is now really the time for your little marital spat?
我们没结婚
We're not married.
咱们能小声点吗
Can we just keep it down, please?
-莎拉 -找到她了
- Sara? - Found her.
把这两个人分开
我们走
莎拉 怎么回事
Sara, what the hell?
你们不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here.
是啊 我现在也发觉了
Yeah, I'm starting to get that.
我们是来救你的
We came here to rescue you.
不用救我
I don't need to be rescued.
我在这里很安宁
I've found peace here.
和刺客联盟在一起很安宁
Peace with the League of Assassins?
第一次听到有人
That must be the first time
把这两个词语放在一起
that sentence has ever been uttered.
不敢相信我又回来了
Oh, I can't believe I'm back here.
如果你要报复我们
If this is retribution of some kind
把你留在1958年
for stranding you in 1958--
这是拉斯·厄尔·高福定的规矩
It is the will of Ra's al Ghul.
闯入者将被处决
Trespassers are to be executed.
我们需要一些时间来说服她
We just need a little more time to get through to her.
是不是时间之主对于
Do Time Masters have a different understanding
处决有不同的理解
of the word executed?
不不不 这叫做时间漂移
No, no, no. It's called time drift.
当人在异度时间待太久
When one spends too long in an alien timeline,
就会忘记自己
one loses ties with one's former self,
原来的样子和身份
former identity.
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
我之前不知道
I didn't understand it before,
为什么我的能力不见了
but my powers- they went dormant.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的翅膀 你肯定发觉我大概有
My wings. You must have noticed that I haven't been able
两年没展翅了
to hawk out? In almost two years.
我还以为是你不想变
I just thought that you didn't want to.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为当初你好不容易相信
Because it was so hard
队友不会回来找我们
for you to give up hope that the team would return.
直到那一刻 你才开心起来
When you finally did, you started to be happy again,
所以我不忍♥心告诉你我不开心
and I couldn't bear telling you that I wasn't.
-这可不妙 -我完全不知道
- That ain't good. - I had no idea.
听着 雷
Look, Ray,
我喜欢和你在一起
I loved being with you.
不仅我的能力在消退
I wasn't just losing my powers.
我前世的记忆也在消失
I was losing my memories of my past lives.
我开始变得不像自己了
I was starting to lose myself.
真抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I--
但是 你不需要保护我
But, look, you didn't have to protect me.
我可以面对真♥相♥
I could have handled the truth.
放弃当原子侠
It couldn't have been so easy for Raymond, either,
雷蒙德肯定也很难受
having to give up being the ATOM.
抱歉 能给我们私人空间吗
I'm sorry, can we have a private moment?
我们都希望你们能
I think we all wish you would've had
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表