剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
大多数人看操作手册
Most people can't follow
都无法拼出一个新书柜来
the instructions to build their new bookcase,
而你现在却在修一艘宇宙飞船
and here you are working on a spaceship.
而且还是一艘来自未来的时间飞船
A time-traveling spaceship from the future, no less.
被你这么一说
Well, when you put it like that,
我有点受宠若惊
I am kind of amazing.
不要骄傲
And humble.
如果你要组装书柜的话
Hey, if you ever have any bookcases need putting together--
我知道要找谁
I'll know who to call.
雷蒙德
So, Raymond,
你之前和肯德拉一起修理飞船时
you were working with Kendra earlier.
我注意到
I couldn't help but notice
你们俩之间似乎有一点...
there might've been a little...
火花
spark.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Oh, yes.
挺明显的 而且如果我没搞错
It was quite apparent and if I'm not mistaken,
我发现她还朝你多看了几眼
I've noticed her throwing one or two glances your way.
这我可没想到
Wow, that's-- that's surprising.
-是吗 -当然
- Is it? - Well, yeah.
我不知道 我对她还真没那种想法
I don't know, I hadn't really considered her in that way.
你为什么要提这些
Why are you bringing this up?
天呐 感觉像回到了高中
Jeez, I feel like I'm back in high school.
说实话我不了解这些 我高一跳级了
I honestly wouldn't know. I skipped 10th grade.
还有高二
And 11th.
我和肯德拉没怎么单独相处过
I haven't really spent that much time with Kendra.
很多时候都是跟她的转世灵魂伴侣和
You know, other than time that we shared with her
想杀我们的人
and her reincarnated soulmate,
一起相处
or people trying to kill us.
所以我们更不该有私情
All the more reason to avoid personal attachments.
这艘船或许很大 但我们人不多
This ship may be large, but our group is small.
没错
Yeah.
我本来也是这么想的 教授
Preaching to the choir, Professor.
我们登上乘波号♥是为了拯救世界...
We're onboard the Waverider to save the world...
不是乱勾搭
not hook up.
是的 没错
Yes, quite right.
你们听着 我记不住名字
Hey, you, I'm terrible with names.
-我就叫你方兹 -好
- I'm gonna call you Fonzie. - Yeah!
-叫你柯尼基 -好
- I'm gonna call you Kenickie. - Yeah!
还有谁要我赐名字
Anyone else here need a name?
殿下 我能占用您一点时间吗
Your highness, can I get a moment of your time, please?
当然
Sure.
未来很棒吧
Isn't the future great?
我们真该回去找里普和莎拉了
We really should be getting back to Rip and Sara.
为什么
Why?
因为我可不想在这里扎根驻营
Cause I'm not looking to put down roots here.
为什么不呢 这是我们追求的一切
Why not? It's everything we've ever wanted.
我有一个帮派 对我言听计从
I got a gang that does everything I tell them to.
有裘皮大衣穿
I got a fur coat.
还有美酒喝
I got a chalice.
说到这个
Speaking of.
-不管萨维奇了吗 -怎么了
- What about stopping Savage? - What about it?
你说过我们加入
You're the one who said we're in
只是为了干一票 记得吗
this for the score, remember?
我们在这里可以像国王一样生活
We could live like kings here.
没有警♥察♥ 没有英雄
No cops, no heroes--
只有穿着绿色连帽衫的傻瓜
just some fool in a green hoodie.
这里每天都是圣诞节
It's Christmas every day.
我的甜心
My sweet.
斯莱德有儿子吗
Slade had a son?
奥利弗尽力了
Look, Oliver tried.
他想招兵对抗丧钟 但是...
He tried to raise an army to fight Deathstroke, but...
大家只想离开这里
everyone just wanted to evacuate.
要怎么去拯救一座自暴自弃的城市呢
How can you save a city that doesn't want to be saved?
稍等片刻
A moment.
莎拉 我知道你在想什么
Sara, I know what you must be thinking,
但这里发生的一切都不是你的过错
but none of what has transpired here is your fault,
你也没有办法改变这一切
nor do you have the means to change it,
但可以阻止汪达尔·萨维奇未来的恶行
but Vandal Savage's future is preventable.
求你了
I implore you,
求你专注于我们的任务
please stay focused on our mission.
非常谢谢你帮我们
We're very grateful for your assistance,
但我们得出发去斯莫克科技了
but we really must be moving along to Smoak Technologies.
去干什么
What for?
那地方已经关闭好几年了
That place has been cleared out for years,
但费利西蒂·斯莫克的许多项目都转走了
but a lot of Felicity Smoak's projects got relocated.
在哪里
Where?
走吧
Come on.
你先前没说费利西蒂的设备会在这里
You didn't say that Felicity's equipment would be here.
不然你们觉得会在哪里呢
Well, where else would you think it'd be?
奎恩先生的行动基地
Mr. Queen's base of operations
已经今非昔比了
appears to have seen better days.
是的
Yeah, well...
格兰特·威尔逊揭露奎恩是绿箭侠后
the place got attacked after Grant Wilson
这地方就受到了攻击
outed Queen as the Green Arrow.
找到我们要的东西后就离开这里吧
Let's just find what we're looking for and get out of here.
谁在那里 出去
Whoever's there, get out.
我说了 出去
I said get out!
不管你是谁 出去
Whoever you are, get out.
奥利弗
Oliver?
你好 莎拉
Hello, Sara.
好久不见
Long time no see.
-那是不是 -奥利弗·奎恩
- Is that-- - Oliver Queen.
大家都以为你死了
Everyone thinks that you're dead.
没错
They're not wrong.
把箭放下 约翰
Put the arrow down, John.
你是在自找麻烦
You're embarrassing yourself.
-约翰 -是小约翰·狄格尔
- John? - John Diggle Junior.
我爸爸过世了
My dad is dead
因为我救不了他
because I couldn't save him.
我不配用他的名字 我叫康纳·霍克
I don't deserve his name. I'm Connor Hawke.
那你不用他的名字
So you won't take his name,
就能穿着别人的战衣到处巡游吗
but it's all right to parade around in someone else's outfit?
总得有人穿
Well, someone has to,
因为我以为你死了
because last time that I checked, you were dead.
大家都以为你死了
Everyone thought you were dead.
我以为你不在了
I've been trying to hold this city by myself
所以我独自努力守护这座城市
because I thought you were gone.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
还有劳蕾尔 我爸爸
To Laurel, to my dad...
-费利西蒂 -他们都不在了
- Felicity-- - They're gone.
-所有的人 -什么意思
- All of them. - What do you mean?
-奥利 -死了
- Ollie-- - Gone.
你要我怎么说 莎拉
What do you want me to say, Sara?
三十年前 你和雷跳上了飞船
30 years ago, you and Ray hopped on a spaceship,
-就再也没回来 -会回来的
- and you never came back. - We will.
我不想这么说
I don't want to say that...
如果当时你和雷没离开
things would have ended differently
事情的结果也许会不一样 但
if you and Ray had been here, but--
但如果我们没离开 事情可能会不一样
But if we were, it could've made the difference.
你都以为我死了 还来干什么
You thought I was dead. What are you doing here?
我们要找费利西蒂·斯莫克当年在研究的
We were looking for a Neuromorphic Prototype
神经形态原型
that Felicity Smoak was working on.
遭遇这一切后费利西蒂就离开了
Felicity left after everything that happened.
她公♥司♥所有的研究
Everything her company was working on
都被放在亚当斯和奥尼尔大街的一个仓库里
is being kept in a warehouse at Adams and O'Neil.
-入口密♥码♥是4587 -谢谢你
- Entry code is 4-5-8-7. - Thank you, Mr.--
你们从哪进来
You found your way in...
就从哪离开
find your way out.
我得承认你这建议不错 灰老头
I got to admit, that wasn't bad advice, Grey.
那你和桑德斯小姐的事还顺利吧
So things went well with Ms. Saunders?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表