剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage
征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
conquered the world and murdered my wife and child.
我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他
I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time
并阻止他取得霸权
and stop his rise to power.
不幸的是 我的计划遭到
Unfortunately, my plan is opposed
我曾发誓效忠的组织
by the body I'd sworn my allegiance to:
时间之主的反对
the Time Masters.
未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
In the future, my friends may not be heroes,
但倘若此举成功
but if we succeed,
他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
they will be remembered as legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我们停在时光穿梭区 我不明白
We're in the Temporal Zone. I don't understand.
应该没人能...
No one should be able to--
船体的扫描结果显示
A scan of the vessel suggests
是赏金猎手克罗诺斯在袭击我们
that it is the bounty hunter, Kronos.
无法决定
A crash landing--
迫降的地点和时间
in both place and time.
吉迪恩 把船伪装起来
Gideon, camouflage the ship.
这里不会是我们
This doesn't look like the type of place
想在外逗留很久的地方
we want to linger out in the open.
那栋挺像帕尔默科技大楼
That looks a lot like a Palmer Tech building,
但为什么是斯莫克的标志
but why does it have a Smoak logo on it?
等下 这里是星城
Wait, this is Star City.
你不是说时间线安全了吗
I thought you said the timeline was safe.
星城在2016年没有毁坏
Yes, Star City was intact in 2016.
但这是...这是2046年
This--this is 2046.
不许动
Don't move!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我说了不许动
I said don't move.
是我
It's me.
我是莎拉
It's Sara.
奥利弗
Hey, Oliver, look.
我知道有段时间了
I know it's been a long time.
你是不是忘记
But don't you remember that Rip Hunter
我们被里普·亨特招募去当传奇了
recruited us to become legends?
我从来没听过任何传奇
I never heard of any Legends.
退后
Get back!
这是你朋友吗 我不喜欢他
This guy a friend of yours? I don't like him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这叫还击
It's called shooting back.
不可能是绿箭侠
Can't be the Green Arrow.
他不是奥利弗·奎恩
That's not Oliver Queen.
可穿得很像他
Sure dresses like him.
射箭也像他
Shoots arrows like him.
不管他是谁 我可不想留在这里
Well, whoever he is, I don't plan on sticking around
被这哥们儿串成肉串
to shish kebabbed by this dude.
小兄弟说得对
Kid's right.
那咱们就在这干掉他
Let's stay behind and kill him.
你去控制飞船
We need you in charge of the ship.
明日传奇
第一季第六集
星城 2046年
好了 里普 说实话吧
All right, Rip. Tell us the truth.
你们都看到时间线固定前
You've all seen how the timeline is malleable--
是如何延展变化的
in flux until it is set.
这个未来还没固定
Well, this future is not set.
还记得我说过你们对自己的未来
Remember when I told you it was dangerous
知道太多是非常危险的
for any of you to know too much about your own futures?
你害怕发生的事极有可能
Well, the events that you dread could very well come to be
因为你去阻止而成为现实
due to your actions to prevent them.
知道我怎么想吗 我认为你想太多了
You know what I think? I think you think too much.
我得说 为了你们自己和这项任务
Believe me when I tell you that the best thing
现在当务之急
for yourselves and for this mission
你们要在2046年把乘波号♥修好
is to make the repairs to the Waverider here in 2046
然后回到你们的年代
then head back to your own time
确保这些永远不会发生
and make sure that none of this ever comes to be.
看来整个推进系统都坏掉了
Looks like the whole propulsion system's jacked.
你怎么知道我们要在这里检查什么
How do you even know what we're looking at here?
只要肯费时间 其他就不重要了
Doesn't matter if it takes you down the road or through time.
引擎总归是引擎
An engine's still an engine.
要花多久才能修好
How long will it take you to make repairs?
不确定 要是有人帮忙
I'm not too sure, but it would go a lot faster
我会快一点
if I had some help.
肯德拉或许能帮我的忙
Maybe Kendra could lend me a hand?
谁有空就找谁帮忙吧
Enlist whoever is free to help,
我得处理这个
I have this to contend with.
这是吉迪恩逻辑和导航模型的
This is the Neuromorphic Interface
神经形态接口
for Gideon's logic and navigation matrix.
吉迪恩没了这个就无法工作
Without it, Gideon cannot function.
难怪我们会被困在未来
Well, that explains how we got stranded here in the future.
帕尔默科技当时在研究
Palmer Tech was working on
有自主学习功能的神经形态皮质
a self-learning, Neuromorphic Cortex.
到2046年他们肯定已经造出原型了
They surely would have gone to prototype by 2046.
我们需要那个原型
We are going to need that prototype.
帕尔默科技现在成了斯莫克科技
Ah, Palmer Tech is now Smoak Technologies,
不过我还是能带大家进去
but, uh, I'm sure I can still get us in.
我说过 你和兰斯小姐
As I said, we must keep you and Ms. Lance
不能接触你们未来的家园
separate from your future homes.
总之 我招募这些
In any case, there's a reason
擅长偷盗他人财产的人
why I recruited individuals
是有原因的
adept at misappropriating others' property.
不是钱财 不是珠宝
It's not money. It's not jewels.
也不是什么珍贵文物
It's not a valuable artifact.
你就庆幸我现在什么都肯偷吧
You're just lucky I'll steal anything right about now.
-如我所料 -我们会拿到你要的玩意
- As I suspected. - We'll get your gizmo.
你只管让这铁桶飞起来就行
You just get this bucket flying again.
-我也去 -不 你不能去
- I'm coming with. - No, no you are not.
你和这座城市有太多的羁绊
You're too emotionally connected to the city.
-我们谈过这个了 -我受够你了
- We've been over this. - I'm over you.
你让我们为了你
You got us on a mission
执行改变时间线的任务
to change the timeline for yourself.
却不让我们看看自己的未来
And you won't even let us look at our futures?
我比任何人都了解这座城市
Now, I know this city better than anyone else,
你们需要我的帮忙
and you're gonna need me out there.
所以 要么我也一起去
So, either I'm coming with,
要么就看看在教人打架方面
or we can find out if the Time Masters
是时间之主厉害
are as good at teaching people to fight
还是刺客联盟厉害
as the League of Assassins.
其他队友去以前的帕尔默科技
So the rest of the team's on a field trip to Palmer Tech,
现在的斯莫克科技出勤了
now Smoak Technologies.
帕尔默科技比较好听 对吧
Palmer Tech sounds better, right?
跟我说实话
Be honest.
实际上 听起来都一样
Honestly, they sound about the same.
就算我们的队友能拿回来
Even assuming our compatriots return
那个神经形态原型
with a Neuromorphic prototype,
我们也需要让吉迪恩适应新装备
we'll still need to prepare Gideon for the new device.
而且引擎也急需修理
And the engines could definitely use some loving.
实际上 我需要一个帮手
Actually, I could use an extra pair of hands.
雷蒙德 要不然你和桑德斯小姐
Well, Raymond, why don't you and Ms. Saunders
继续修理吉迪恩
continue repairing Gideon,
然后我去帮杰佛逊修引擎
and I'll assist Jefferson with the engines?
这个未来还没固定
This is just a potential future.
我们杀几个人没什么关系 对吧
It doesn't matter if we kill anyone here, right?
为了避免产生时间悖论的危险
Well, to avoid the risk of a paradox,
也许我们还是不杀人比较合适
it's probably best to refrain from killing anyone.
我可不能保证什么
I'm not gonna promise anything.
我姐姐的公♥寓♥之前在这边
My sister's apartment used to be over here.
我好像记得
I seem to remember something
你♥爸♥爸是警♥察♥队长吧
about your father being a police captain.
-什么意思 -没把工作做好啊
- Your point? - Did one hell of a job.
我爸爸和其他人
My father and everyone else
绝不会让这一切发生的
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表