剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
波修瓦剧院的计划还顺利吧
I trust everything went according to plan at the Bolshoi?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
找到沃斯托克 顺走了她的通行证
Made contact with Vostok and swiped her badge.
多亏我出手 美男子都快冻僵了
Thanks to me. Pretty boy just froze his ass off.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
克罗诺斯
Chronos.
-杰克斯被... -差点被杀掉
- Jax here was... - Almost got himself killed.
我们要把你送到医疗仓
And we need to get you to the MedBay.
医疗仓
Ah, the MedBay,
吗♥啡♥点滴还等着我呢
where a morphine drip awaits me.
小心点 慢慢走
Now just try and take it slowly.
别费心告诉他要怎么做了
Don't bother telling him what to do
他只会和你对着干
he'll just do the opposite.
没错 我受伤都是我的错
Oh, yeah, it would be my fault that I got hurt,
因为我没有听从你的无穷智慧
because I didn't listen to you in your infinite wisdom.
我很抱歉 教授
I am sorry, Professor.
没错
Exactly.
看来我们的合作关系已经很难维持了
It seems this... partnership of ours has become untenable.
合作关系
Partnership?
不 这是独♥裁♥
No, this is a dictatorship,
所有的事都是你发号♥施令
one in which you get to call all the shots
我只能接受你的命令
and I get to take all the shots.
我想看到你受伤吗
Do you think I like seeing you hurt?
别装作关心我 伙计
Don't act like you actually care about me, man.
我只是你的生命维持系统
I'm just a life-support system.
我根本不想参加这件破事
I didn't even want to come on this stupid trip.
-你绑♥架♥了我 -又来了
- You kidnapped me. - Oh, this old tune.
你有没有想过
Did you ever stop to think
我在2016年有属于我的生活
that I actually had a life back in 2016?
我差点忘了 一名汽车修理工的
I almost forgot a promising career
大好前途
as an auto mechanic.
我有个母亲
I had a mom,
她是一个寡妇
a widow.
万一我在1986年出事 她该怎么办
What happens to her if something happens to me in 1986?
她会以为我抛弃了她
She's just gonna think that I left her
甚至都没有告别
without even saying good-bye.
你知道会对她造成怎样的打击吗
Man, do you have any idea what that does to her?
我们都做出了牺牲
We've all made sacrifices.
你看不出阻止萨维奇的任务
But can't you see that this mission, stopping Savage,
比我们任何一个人都要重要吗
is bigger than any one of us?
我受够了你这种语气了
I am so sick of you using that tone.
你什么时候才会明白你不是我父亲
When are you gonna learn you are not my father?
我很抱歉你年幼就失去了他
I'm sorry you lost him at such a tender age,
但如果你的父亲现在在这里
but if your father were here, right now,
他会和我说一样的话
he'd be saying what I'm saying.
成熟点吧 杰佛逊
Just grow up, Jefferson.
未来世界处于险境
The future of the world is at stake,
如果你坚持想要找死
and if you insist on getting yourself killed,
这可能对你母亲或是我来说都很糟糕
as terrible as that might be for your mother, or me,
也许我也会一起死掉
who, incidentally, would also die,
但我更担心的是 有数十亿人
I am more concerned with the billions of people
将会死去 就因为你那...
who will die because of your...
不成熟的傲慢自负
arrogant adolescent ego!
好吧
Okay.
请别...别说了
Please don't... don't... Don't say it.
我很残忍♥
I was cruel
也很不公平 我那么说
and unjustified, and I... I said those things
就是为了伤害他
just for the sake of hurting him.
你为什么不告诉杰克斯
Why aren't you telling that to Jax?
我必须要伤害他 雷蒙德
I had to hurt him, Raymond.
只有这样才能让他明白
it's the only way I can get through to him.
其他方法我都试过了
I've tried everything else.
他只是个孩子
Well, he's just a kid.
罗纳德也是个孩子 看看他的下场
So was Ronald, and look what happened to him.
之前跟你合体的火风暴
Your former half of Firestorm.
正是
Yes.
我不想再经历这种事了
I can't... I... I can't go through this again.
我不能再失去他
I can't lose another.
我会对杰佛逊时时说教
The reason I'm constantly lecturing Jefferson
是因为是我把他带来的
is because I'm the one who brought him along,
万一他遭遇不测
and if something happens,
我要回到2016年
I'm the one who has to go back to 2016
告诉他母亲她的小宝贝再也回不来了
and tell his mother that her little boy is never coming home,
我宁愿死掉也不愿这种事发生
and I would rather die than do that.
看起来很疼的样子 怎么了
That looks sore. What happened?
那你该问你派来负责
Maybe you should ask the lunatic
训练我的那个疯婆子
you put in charge of training me.
其实我是希望
I... actually, I was hoping that the arrangement
你和莎拉配对的安排或许可以
between you and Sara might be, uh...
让你们互利双赢
mutually beneficial.
你说你知道她嗜血的欲望
You mean you knew about this bloodlust thing?
船长的职责就是对船上的一切了如指掌
It's the captain's job to know everything on his ship.
莎拉复活的时候去鬼门关走了一遭
Look, Sara went through hell when she was resurrected,
我希望你能
and I was hoping that you'd be able to...
唤醒她的人性
coax out her human side
帮她走出复活泉的黑暗
from the darkness of the Lazarus Pit.
为什么选我
Why me?
经历了四千年的转世
Well, after 4,000 years of reincarnation,
你自然对重生有些见地
surely you know a thing or two about rebirth.
小心
Heads up!
我们开始吧
Let's go.
"战士每天都要训练" 记得吗
"A warrior trains every day," remember?
我不是战士 上次我们这样练习的时候
I'm not a warrior, and I tried to kill you
我差点杀了你 记得吗
the last time we did this, remember?
关键词是"差点"
"Tried" being the operative word.
你想知道我的理论吗
You want to know my theory?
不想
No.
我认为你的问题和我正好相反
I think your problem is the opposite of mine.
我需要接受身体中的鹰女神
I need to learn to embrace my inner hawk goddess,
而你 你要学会接受自己人性的一面
but you... you need to learn to embrace your human side.
如果我已经没有人性的一面了呢
And what if that side of me is gone?
如果那个我已经不存在了怎么办
What if she doesn't exist anymore?
只有一个办法能知道
Well, only one way to find out.
什么 你在引诱我吗
What, are you baiting me?
不
No,
我在训练你
I'm training you.
来吧
Come on.
害怕了吗
Are you scared?
我们到了 鲁斯卡维克实验室
Here we are, Luskavic Labs,
沃斯托克工作的秘密场所
the secret facility where Vostok works.
-那么你有什么计划 -简单明了
- So what's the plan? - Simple.
我们用沃斯托克的卡进入实验室
We use Vostok's credentials to enter the lab
查出她在为萨维奇造什么
and find out what she's building on behalf of Savage.
去实验室侦察
Reconnaissance in a laboratory.
终于轮到我擅长的任务了
Finally, my kind of mission.
不不不 等一下
No, no, no, hang on a minute
杰佛逊的伤还没痊愈
Jefferson's still recovering from his injuries.
这也不是火风暴的任务
This is hardly a job for Firestorm.
让他好好休息
Let him rest.
我去去就回
鲁斯卡维克实验室
我是国家科学委员会的格雷戈尔·加夫里洛夫
I'm Gregor Gavrilov of the State Council of Science,
我是来检查设施的
and I'm here to inspect the facility.
我进来了 正往地下室走
I'm in and heading to the basement.
希望史纳特先生
Here's hoping the key
从瓦伦蒂娜那里偷来的钥匙卡好使
that Mr. Snart stole off Valentina works.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我知道沃斯托克在研究什么了
I know what Vostok is working on.
她是想造出 我
She's trying to build... me.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
萨维奇过去十年致力于
I mean, Savage has spent the last decade trying
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表