剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Miss what?
搞什么
What the--
别 换作是我 不会解开它
Oh, no, I wouldn't unfasten those if I were you.
让我下去 不管这是什么
Get me off this--whatever this thing is!
祝你解释顺利
Good luck explaining this.
我帮了他一个忙
I did him a favor.
他看上去一点都不感激
He doesn't look all that grateful.
抓紧了 保持镇定
Just hang on and remain calm.
你们的世界即将改变
All your worlds are about to change.
没搞错吧
Seriously.
-太疯狂了 -天哪
- That was insanity! - God!
那可是个真真切切的黑武士啊
Whoa, that is some serious Darth Vader going on there.
克罗诺斯向指挥部报告
Chronos to Command.
我正接近亨特船长所在位置
I am closing in on Captain Hunter's position.
你要干什么 兄弟
Hey, what you doing there, bro?
我在确认你们是否需要出现在时间线
I am determining whether you are integral to the timeline.
好吧
Okay.
你们不需要
You are not.
圣罗克 1975年
我之前忘记说了
Oh, I should have mentioned it before.
时间旅行的副作用包括恶心
Nausea is one of the side effects of time travel,
还有
along with--
眩晕
vertigo.
-我看不见了 -和短暂性失明
- I can't see. - And temporary blindness.
只会持续一分钟
Oh, it should only last a minute.
毕竟 这次只是短途旅行
After all, that was a mere jaunt.
穿越的年代越久远 副作用就越严重
The further back in time you go, the worse the side effects.
-好点了吗 -都是相对的
- Better? - It's all relative.
很好
Good.
真不敢相信你会绑♥架♥我
I can't believe you kidnapped me.
我想回家
I want to go home.
好消息是 还有41年就到2016年了
Good news, then. 2016 will be around in, uh, 41 years.
好 你们三位
Now, you three,
请在船上自便
feel free to make yourselves comfortable back here on the ship,
其余几位
while the rest of you
跟我一起去找博德曼教授
are coming with me to find Professor Boardman.
-我们是替补吗 -我以为我们是个团队
- You're benching us? - I thought we were a team.
这个任务暂时不需要你们的特殊技能
This mission doesn't require your particular skill set. Yet.
也就是杀人 废人或抢劫的技能
Meaning you don't need anyone killed, maimed, or robbed.
正是如此
Precisely.
把这两个人留在时间飞船上
Sure it's a good idea to leave these two
没人看着 确定没问题吗
unsupervised on a time machine?
喂 西装头
Hey, haircut!
失聪可不是副作用之一
Deafness wasn't one of the side effects.
我们要赶紧了
We better hurry up.
博德曼教授活不过24小时
Professor Boardman will die in less than 24 hours.
为什么要选这么紧的时间
What's the point in cutting it so close?
因为如果他就要死了
Because if he's destined to die,
我们就不可能扰乱他的时间线
then he doesn't have a timeline for us to disrupt,
他对未来的影响也将微乎其微
and his impact on the future will be minimal.
真聪明
How brilliant.
也很令人沮丧
And depressing.
他怎么死的
How does he die?
他被发现死在自己的大学里
Uh, he's found dead in his university
死因未知 走吧
from unknown causes. Come on.
-你来吗 -我就待在这里
- Are you coming? - I'll stay put.
你宁愿和他们待在一起吗
You'd rather stay with them?
他们可没给我下药
They didn't drug me.
有道理
Point taken.
真是不可思议 1975年
This is unbelievable. 1975.
想象一下这项技术的所有奇妙用途
Imagine all the wondrous applications of this technology.
有机会能见证金字塔的建造
A chance to witness the construction of the pyramids,
以及恐龙的灭绝
the end of the dinosaurs.
我从没来过1975年
I've never been to 1975.
还蛮多姿多彩的
It's rather colorful.
我们去哪儿找博德曼教授
So, where can we find Professor Boardman?
他的大教室里
In his lecture hall.
博德曼教授
我们来晚了
Oh, man. We're too late.
这是...抱歉
This is--I'm, I'm sorry.
是你
You.
你们俩
Both of you.
你知道我们是谁吗
You know who we are?
我一辈子都在研究你们俩
I've been studying you my whole life.
从我还是个孩子时
Ever since, as a child,
我第一次听说茶雅拉的故事
I first heard the story of Chay-Ara,
鹰神荷鲁斯的女祭司
High Priestess of Horus, the Hawk God,
和她的爱人 胡夫王子
and her lover, Prince Khufu.
我希望并祈祷这一天会到来
I hoped and prayed this day might come.
看来我们来对地方了
Well, then, looks like we've come to the right place.
抱歉 请问你是谁
I'm sorry. Who are you?
我也是历史学家
A fellow historian,
来与你讨论你热衷研究的另一个人
here to discuss another passion of yours:
汪达尔·萨维奇
Vandal Savage.
讲述你们的故事
There's no way of telling your story
就一定要提及他
without telling his also.
好...
Okay...
为什么这个愚蠢的台只会重播
Why does this stupid station play nothing but reruns?
别白费唇舌解释了
Don't even bother trying to explain.
这飞船上只有我想喝一杯吗
Am I the only one on this ship who could really use a drink?
不如我们在70年代喝个大醉吧
I say we go get weird in the '70s.
好主意
Excellent idea.
我正好有合适的行头
I got the perfect outfit.
或许亨特船长没有明确指示
Perhaps Captain Hunter was unclear
要你们待在飞船上
with his instructions to remain onboard.
闭嘴 金属嘴
Shut it, metal mouth.
你还没准备好和我们一起玩
You're not quite ready to run with this crew.
不好意思 孩子
Sorry, kid.
等等 你们打算就把我留在这儿吗
Wait, you're just gonna leave me here?
我说过我会关照你
I said I'd take care of you.
四千年前
4,000 years ago,
汪达尔·萨维奇是一名埃及祭司
Vandal Savage was an Egyptian priest,
暗恋一名女祭司
secretly in love with a priestess.
就是你
You.
或者说
Or, rather,
是你的第一世
you in your first life.
但你却爱着别人
But you were in love with another.
胡夫王子
Prince Khufu.
萨维奇 当时叫做哈斯塞特
Savage, or Hath-Set as he was then known,
他知道了这段恋情 便妒火中烧
learned of the affair and was consumed with jealous rage.
你相信我了吗
You believe me yet?
驱使他把你们都杀了
Which drove him to murder you both.
然后恳求鹰神荷鲁斯
And prayed for the hawk god, Horus,
永生诅咒他所憎恶的对象
to damn the objects of his hate for all eternity.
但是茶雅拉也恳求过荷鲁斯
But Chay-Ara had a prayer of her own,
要永远庇佑他们
that Horus would protect them forever.
但有个人的生命意外跟他们绑在一起
But another life was bound to theirs by accident.
萨维奇
Savage's.
所以他才要我们俩都死掉
That's why he wants us both dead.
我猜测你们三个人
My theory is that the three of you
都遭受了陨石的辐射
were exposed to the same radiation by the meteorites.
我们拥有一样的能量
We all share the same power.
每次他杀了你们 能量就转移到他身上
And every time he kills you, it passes to him.
所以他才能保持永生不死
That's what maintains his immortality.
那不可能
That's impossible.
除非陨石里含有变异元素
Unless the meteorites contained a mutative element,
就像粒子加速器给了你超能力
like the particle accelerator that caused your powers.
没有任何证据
But without evidence,
你要我们怎么相信你说的话
you're asking us to take you at your word?
不是我说的话
It's not my word.
是他们说的
It's theirs.
但你们仍然记不起我是谁 对吗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表