剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
不要告诉我
Oh, don't tell me--
他和史纳特先生还有罗里先生在逃生舰上
He's with Mr. Snart and Mr. Rory on the jump ship.
我正在帮你联络他
I'm patching you through.
杰佛逊
Jefferson?
杰佛逊 你在哪儿
Jefferson, where are you?
这个 说来话长
Well, it's not a short story.
没时间多说 吉迪恩会给你
There's no time! Gideon will upload you
灰山大楼的坐标
coordinates to the Greyhill Building.
里普和莎拉有危险
Rip and Sara are in danger.
我们现在赶过去 教授
We're on our way, professor.
这是一种扭曲
This is a perversion.
不 这是一种
No, this is the power
你无法战胜的力量
you have no hope of defeating.
这里的每个人都发誓其生死交由我来掌控
Everyone here is sworn to live and die at my command.
为什么
Why?
因为对他们而言 我就是上帝
'Cause to them, I am a God!
真可怜你
I pity you.
你不知道有人愿意
You have no idea what it's like to have people
誓死追随你是什么感觉
willing to follow you up to the gates of Hell!
实际上 我知道一点儿
Actually, I have a little bit of an idea.
让我们开始尽情狂欢吧
Let's get this party started!
给你们看看邀请函
Here's our invitation!
好吧 这可跟我想的不一样
Well, this is different.
我没想到他好《大开眼界》这口
I didn't have him pegged as the Eyes Wide Shut type.
去吧 给你
Go! Here!
-你来了 -我们是个团队啊
- You came! - We're a team!
下次要记住
Next time, remember that.
够了
Enough!
快把卡特的尸体带走
Get Carter's body out of here.
-莎拉 -交给我
- Sara! - I got this.
-快走 我来对付萨维奇 -祝你好运
- Go! I'll deal with Savage. - Good luck with that.
我为米兰达和乔纳斯报仇
This is for Miranda and Jonas.
现在我知道他们的名字了
At least I know their names now.
米兰达和乔...
Miranda and Jo--
乔纳斯
Jonas.
我会复原
I will heal...
然后崛起
and then I will rise...
然后等待
and I'll simply wait.
我很期待见到他们
I am looking forward to meeting them.
莎拉 莎拉
Sara. Sara.
莎拉
Sara!
吉迪恩 帮我查看时间线
Gideon, I need a check of the timeline.
汪达尔·萨维奇
Vandal Savage.
时间线没有改变 船长
The timeline is unchanged, Captain.
你比谁都清楚萨维奇是永生者
You know better than anyone that Savage is immortal.
无法用常规的手段杀死他
He cannot be killed through conventional means.
所以我需要你帮我查查
Which is why I need you to work on finding out
他接下来在哪段历史出现
where history records seeing him next.
她怎样了
How is she?
好点了
Better.
谢谢你为卡特做的
Thank you for what you did for Carter.
相信我 这是团队努力的结果
Believe me, it was a team effort.
一如既往 看来你恢复了
As was, apparently, your recovery.
其实 都是我在治疗她
Well, actually, I did most of the physical work
而教授给予了精神上的支持
and Professor was there for emotional support.
不用客气
You're welcome.
现在我们要想办法
Now, if we could just figure out a way
从萨维奇那里把阿蒙匕♥首♥抢过来给你
to wrest the Amon Dagger out of Savage's hand into yours.
我觉得我还没准备好跟他抗争
I don't think I'm exactly up to taking him on right now.
是的 但你会的
No, but you will be...
我们会帮你准备好的
and we'll help you get ready.
也许你没听懂我的话
Maybe you didn't understand me,
我要看新的时间线 吉迪恩
I asked for the new timeline, Gideon.
警方逮捕路易斯·史纳特
这就是新的时间线
This is the new timeline.
两天后 你父亲会因
Two days from now, your father will be arrested
卖♥♥马西米兰翡翠
trying to sell the Maximilian Emerald
给卧底警员而被逮捕
to an undercover police officer.
真是只蠢驴
Stupid son of a bitch.
他会被判在铁山监狱坐牢五年
He'll be sentenced to five years in Iron Heights.
虽然你插手了 但无法改变他的未来
Despite your intervention, his future remains unchanged.
你试着帮他一把了
Hey, you tried to save him.
这是有意义的
That's got to count for something.
事实上并没有
Turns out it doesn't.
-走吧 -现在我们要去哪里
- Come on. - Where are we going now?
去告别
To say good-bye.
前几天 我想找一些鼓舞的话
The other day, I tried to find some words of inspiration.
在失去亲友后重建希望的话
Words that would restore hope to us in the wake of our losses,
但其实是你们鼓舞了我
but it is all of you who have inspired me.
先是失去博德曼教授
Beginning with Professor Boardman
然后是卡特
and then with Carter,
他们的英勇
their heroism is...
是对我们的鼓舞
an inspiration to us all.
也提醒了我们单打独斗
And a reminder that one person acting alone
无法拯救世界
can't save the world.
卡 特
回到我身边
Come back to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们两位
Both of you.
节哀顺变 肯德拉
We're sorry for your loss, Kendra.
我相信安娜会为你骄傲
I believe Anna would be proud.
跟我一样
As am I.
吉迪恩 准备带我们启程
Gideon, ready us for take off.
我们被追捕还是什么了吗
Whoa, are we being chased or something?
没有 但我想此时此刻
No, but I imagine that right about now,
博物馆已经发现他们珍贵的翡翠不见了
the museum has realized that their prized emerald is missing.
你要我道歉吗
You want me to say I'm sorry?
道歉 我不会道歉
Sorry, I don't do sorry.
没事 罗里先生
Which is fine, Mr. Rory,
因为你应该被道歉
because you are owed the apology.
我应该事先告诉你们
I should have told you all before
这不是我第一次尝试
that this wasn't my first attempt
干掉汪达尔·萨维奇
to vanquish Vandal Savage,
但我之前失败的原因是
but the reason I failed before--
没有我们的帮助
Was because you didn't have all of us.
我和帕尔默博士一直忙着
Obviously Dr. Palmer and I had our hands full
照顾桑德斯小姐
tending to Ms. Saunders,
现在她已经康复了
but now that she's back on her feet--
我们恢复最强阵容了
We're back to full strength.
没有卡特的最强阵容
Or as strong as we can be without Carter.
没错
Quite true,
如果我们想走得更远
but there is no point in us continuing any further.
我们所有人 包括我自己
Unless we are all-- and myself included,
必须决心同心协力
committed to working in concert.
你不扔下我们 我们不扔下你
You don't ditch us, we won't ditch you.
成吗
Deal?
船长 我检视好时间线了
Sir, I've completed my review of the timeline.
我计算出有98%的可能
I calculate a 98% likelihood
萨维奇会在1986年再出现
that Savage reappears in 1986.
设定航线 吉迪恩
Chart a course, Gideon.
看来我们要前往八十年代了
Guess we're headed to the '80s.
最好准备好降落伞裤
Better break out your parachute pants.
降落伞裤是什么鬼
What the hell are parachute pants?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表