剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我来不及告诉他
I didn't get to tell him.
我来不及告诉他我找回记忆了
I didn't get to tell him it came back to me.
我终于记起我在前生对他的爱
I finally remembered how I felt about him in our past lives
我却来不及告诉他
and I didn't get to tell him!
我却来不及告诉他
I didn't get to tell him--
-没事的 -我们是相爱的
- It's okay. - I felt the same way.
她怎么样
How is she?
我想她的情况稳定了
Stable, I think.
莎拉告诉我你妻子的事了
Sara told me about what's happening with your wife.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我把时间旅行和
I was so seduced by the prospect of
冒险之旅想得太好了
time travel, of adventure,
而一直忽略了
I never stopped to consider
这将会造成的后果
the consequences of what we were undertaking.
吉迪恩暂时稳住桑德斯了
Gideon has managed to stabilize miss Saunders's condition,
但再穿越一次 会加剧她的伤势
but another time jump could aggravate her injuries.
所以我们被困在1975年了
So we're stuck in'75?
暂时是
For the time being, yes.
既然这样 占用你一点时间吧 马丁
Given that, can I have a moment of your time, Martin?
我有东西要给你看
There's something that I would like to show you.
没问题
Of course.
聚会之夜
犯人会回到犯罪现场
Apparently it's true that
显然是对的
the guilty return to the scene of the crime.
别这么伤感 看看你的手
Oh, don't be so maudlin. Look at your hand.
怎么...
How--
我找到了年轻的你
I contacted your younger self
鼓励他参加院系聚会
and encouraged him to attend the faculty mixer.
其中一位教授把他的侄女带来了
Turns out one of the professors brought along his niece.
你为了我冒险打乱时间线
You risked the timeline for me.
为了不让救我妻子被萨维奇杀害
Hardly seemed fair for you to sacrifice your wife
而牺牲你的妻子 对你不太公平
in order to save mine from Savage's future.
时间旅行教会我们
One thing that time travel teaches you
时间会改变
is that time changes,
而人不会
people don't.
我最近得到的痛苦领悟
A painful realization I've recently come to.
我穿越了无数个年代去到未来
I have traveled countless ages into the future.
我们还在问自己同样的问题
We're still asking ourselves the same question:
我们为什么会在这里
Why are we here?
是为了学习 马丁
I believe that we're here to learn, Martin.
应该为此感到高兴
Be glad that you still can.
谢谢 亨特先生
Thank you, Mr. Hunter.
肯德拉怎样了
How's Kendra?
老样子
The same.
那现在怎样
So what now?
怎样
Now?
就看你们了
Now it's up to you.
要怎么干 里普
To do what, Rip?
我察觉到 每次我们想干点什么
Last I checked, every time we try to do anything,
最后都会搞砸
it all goes to crap.
我又要跟你唱反调了
Oh, once again I must disagree with you.
多亏兰斯小姐 帕尔默博士的未来技术
Thanks to Miss Lance, Dr. Palmer's future technology
不再落入汪达尔·萨维奇的
is no longer in the hands of Vandal Savage's
黑市武器设计者手中
black market weapons designers.
但这无济于改变你的世界的命运
But it didn't do anything to change the fate of your world.
没错
No.
汪达尔·萨维奇依然会在2166年称霸
Vandal Savage will still rise to power in the year 2166.
而你的家人还是会死
And your family will still die?
你真正要知道的是
So what you're really asking is,
我们想干掉他还是放弃
do we want to fish or cut bait?
回到2016年继续我们的人生
Return to 2016 and live out the rest of our lives
当无关紧要的失败者还是
as insignificant losers or--
再次出发成就传奇
Make another play at becoming legends.
想想如何干掉萨维奇 拯救世界
Figure out how to end Savage and save the world.
最好不要再造成核爆♥炸♥
Preferably, without causing any more nuclear explosions.
我盯上萨维奇了
Savage has my attention.
虽然我们认识卡特没几天
Look, we didn't know Carter from Adam,
但如果有人杀我的队友
but if you take out one of my crew,
我会让他付出代价
you better pay the price.
亨特船长肯定有个周详的计划
Surely Captain Hunter has a sound plan.
你呢
What about you?
我吗
You're asking me?
一开始我没给你选择的机会
I didn't give you much of a choice the first time, did I?
我们一定要打败萨维奇
Well, I say we kick Savage's ass.
为了卡特
For Carter.
为了卡特
For Carter.
为了卡特
For Carter.
那么 船长
So, Captain.
我们现在要去哪里
Where are we going next?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表