剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
It appears we've drawn some unwanted attention.
我们得竞拍才行 你开枪吧
We need to bid. Fire your gun in the air.
一亿两千五百万
That's $125 million.
-出什么事了 -一次
- What's happening? - Going once...
大家都不作声才是重点
It's what's not happening that is the concern.
-两次 -没人继续竞拍了
- Going twice... - Nobody else is bidding.
-成交 -祝贺你 教授
- Sold! - Congratulations, Professor.
你刚刚买♥♥下了一枚核武器
You just bought yourself a nuclear weapon.
真好
Well, well.
来了些新面孔啊
We seem to have a new player.
不过你像是搞研究的啊
But you seem a bit academic.
你是怎么混进来的 你是谁
How did you get in here and who are you?
刚才
As of a few seconds ago,
我买♥♥了核武器
I'm a nuclear power.
我不认识你和你的组织
Yet I don't know you or your organization,
这里的人我都认识
and I know everyone.
-离他远点 -注意你的语气
- Back off. - Watch your tone.
各位有问题吗
Is there some sort of problem here?
这位优等人种先生惹着我了
Yeah, the Master Race here is starting to bug me.
我们只想拿我们的弹头走人
We're just gonna get our nuclear warhead and be on our way.
那得先付钱
Not without paying first.
那我们得先检验弹头能不能用
Once we've validated that the warhead's operational.
我认为在这个时代
Personally, I find it highly unlikely
你们无法找到
that you were able to accumulate enough
足够的可裂变物质
fissionable material in this era
制♥造♥出可用的核武器
to fashion a workable nuclear device.
"这个时代"
This era?
说话习惯而已
Figure of speech.
我觉得你们还是
I got a feeling you guys might want to get
赶快把头盔戴上吧
those helmets of yours on.
新玩法
Change of plans.
谁要能拿下这些家伙的人头
I'll provide a 25% discount
我就给谁25%的优♥惠♥
to the organization which brings me the heads of these men.
我现在可以烧东西了吗
Can I burn some stuff now?
现在就动手吧
I wish you would.
-就趁现在 -杀了你
- Now would be a good time-- - Yeah. To kill you.
不是跟你说的
I wasn't talking to you.
萨维奇
Savage.
胡夫王子
Prince Khufu.
你还是这样 衣着时髦
As always, the fashion plate--
美人伴♥游♥
and your better half.
你的好日子到头了 萨维奇
This ends here and now, Savage.
跟我们走吧
You're coming with us.
我想你们抓不到我
I doubt you can apprehend me...
也阻止不了一场核爆♥炸♥
and stop a nuclear explosion.
干得真漂亮
You screwed that up pretty good.
我很欣赏你这种自信
I like how you actually believe that.
这里有个核弹要爆♥炸♥了
We got a nuclear bomb here.
雷 你做了什么
Ray! What did you do?
我什么都没做 肯定是有个故障安全装置
I didn't do anything. It must have a fail-safe.
教授 杰克 过来帮忙
Professor, Jax, we need you!
你一定要到最小安全距离的地方
You have to get to a minimum safe distance.
然后呢
Okay, what now?
等炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
We wait for the warhead to go off,
你有0.06秒的时间
at which point you're going to have .06 seconds
吸收爆♥炸♥产生的原子能
to absorb the massive release of atomic energy.
你知道你的计划很烂吧
Your plan sucks. You know that, right?
专心一点 杰佛逊
Concentrate, Jefferson.
明日传奇
第一季第二集
你当老大挺好的
Well, I'm really glad you were the one calling the shots.
之前一切正常 直到教授
I had it under control until the Professor
跟那帮人打起来
started picking fights with the PLO.
你的自大毁了我们的行动
You let your ego endanger our entire mission.
不 是罗里先生情绪失控--
No, Mr. Rory's temper got completely out of control--
我还以为我们是朋友呢 教授
I thought we were friends, Professor.
至少地球上少了一颗核弹
At least there's one less nuclear bomb on the planet.
你们回来了
Here, here.
我真该为你们鼓掌
Now you all deserve a hearty congratulations.
你们不仅没抓住萨维奇
Not only did you fail to capture Savage,
还暴露了身份和能力
you exposed yourselves and your powers to him,
把惊喜一次性全给他了
giving away the element of surprise for now and all time.
干得漂亮 队友们
Well done, team.
我们不需要什么惊喜
We don't need the element of surprise.
他还在挪威 我们找到他就行了
We know he's in Norway, so let's find him--
不幸的是 现在的麻烦不止萨维奇
Unfortunately, we now have larger problems than Savage.
就因为你们不听我说
If only you'd have listened to me
扰乱时间线的危险
about the dangers of upsetting the timeline.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当你们忙着解决挪威核危机时
While you were busy saving Norway from nuclear annihilation-- -
不用谢 挪威人♥民♥
You're welcome, Norway.
萨维奇派亲信
Savage sent one of his cronies
回到武器拍卖♥♥现场
back to the site of the arms sale.
你们想知道他找到了什么吗
Anyone care to guess what he found?
哎哟
Whoops.
我不精通美国俚语
I am unversed in modern American colloquialisms.
"哎呦"就是"完了"吗
Is whoops slang for un-
没错 帕尔默博士似乎
Yes, Dr. Palmer seems to have thrown a spanner in the works
破坏了整个时间线
for the entire timeline.
又怎么了
Come again?
有了帕尔默博士的未来科技
Armed with Dr. Palmer's future technology,
萨维奇的工程师开♥发♥出的武器
Savage's engineers develop a weapon
比1975年任何武器都具破坏性
far more destructive than anything here in 1975.
这是2016年的中城 最起码曾经是
This is Central City in 2016. At least it was.
我不知道新法♥西♥斯♥主义者
I'm not sure what the neo-fascists
占领之后会改成什么
who took control of it are calling it these days.
肯定有办法能修正这一切
There must be a way to correct this somehow.
幸运的是 吉迪恩只展示了
Fortunately, Gideon is just showing us a forecast
你们创造的未来可能的样子
of the future you've all created.
时间就像水泥 没那么快固定
Time is like cement. It takes time to become permanent.
萨维奇的部下需要时间
In this case, until Savage's team
破解未来科技的奥秘
have worked out the mystery of your future technology
并应用到他们的设备上
and molded it to their own ends.
到那时
And when they do,
你们看到的将不再是可能
what you see here is no longer just a forecast.
这个
This...
会成为历史
This is history.
他在哪
Where is he?
我是说 他的尸体
His body, I mean.
在医疗仓里有个低温储藏室
There's cryo-storage in the MedBay.
我保证只要有机会一定给
I promise we'll get our son a proper burial
咱们的儿子一个正式葬礼
once we have a chance.
听你那么叫他还是很奇怪
It's still so weird to hear you call him that.
虽然那是我们的前世
But even though it was in a past life,
我依然若有所失
it feels like something's missing.
我懂
I know.
这是什么
What's that?
我在他口袋里找到的
I found it in his pocket.
私人收藏家买♥♥下古董
我之前见过这把刀
I've seen this knife before.
萨维奇就是用这把刀把我们杀了
This is the knife that Savage used to kill us.
在第一世的时候
In our first life.
因为雷蒙德将他战衣的零件留在过去
So thanks to Raymond leaving a piece of his suit in the past,
我们就无法回到未来了吗
the rest of us don't have a future to go back to?
除非我们做点什么改变这事
Unless we do something to change this course of events,
不然未来就此改变
the future will become immutable.
我们到底还有多少时间
Exactly how much time do we have?
就等萨维奇的武器小组破解你的科技
Until Savage's weapons team reverse-engineer your tech.
这可是七十年代的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We're talking 1970s terrorists
拿着二十一世纪的武器
with 21st-century weapons.
而且我们不知道萨维奇在哪
And since we don't know where Savage went--
我们不需要找到萨维奇
We don't have to find Savage.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表