剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Savage knows that Stein created Firestorm,
但如果他知道火风暴就是他
but if he finds out that he is Firestorm--
你就三句话不离萨维奇 是不是
Always Savage with you, isn't it?
我的搭档也在监狱里
My partner's in prison too.
-还有雷 -好吧 无所谓
- And Ray. - Yeah, whatever.
问题是你袖手旁观
The point is you didn't lift a finger.
你很清楚我根本不想他们
You know damn well it was never my intention
被关进古♥拉♥格♥营地
to get them thrown into a gulag,
但我别无选择
but I had no other option.
另外 罗里先生进监狱已经不是一两次了
Besides, I doubt that it's Mr. Rory's first time in prison
也许是第十次了
or second or, I imagine, tenth.
好了 吵架对尽快救人出来无用
All right, arguing is not gonna bring the team back any faster.
里普说得也对
And Rip's right.
监狱对罪犯而言就像家
Criminals usually do feel more at home in prison,
他们比谁都清楚里头的情况
and they know it better than anyone else.
所以呢
So?
所以要想闯进去
So what if the key to breaking in
就要请教一辈子都在苏联监狱
is asking someone who's been in and out of Soviet prisons
进进出出的人
their whole life?
那会是谁呢
And who might that be?
你知道松采沃兄弟会吗
Are you familiar with the Bratva?
绿箭侠奥利弗因救过其头目 曾在其中效力
那个俄♥国♥黑♥手♥党♥
The Russian Mob?
1986年 他们应该统治着所有监狱的
In 1986, they would have ruled the criminal underground
地下犯罪组织
inside every prison.
你的纹身
Your tattoo.
是"Menia Ispravit Rasstrel"
It stands for "Menia Ispravit Rasstrel"
我没看错吧
if I'm not mistaken.
翻译过来是"极刑便是重生"
In English, it translates to, "Execution Will Reform Me."
你来桑拿干什么 瘦小子
What brings you to the banya, little man?
我叫里普
The name's Rip.
我知道你很熟悉克什玛古♥拉♥格♥营地
I understand that you're familiar with the Koshmar Gulag.
我们要闯进那座监狱
We need to break into that prison.
你能快点说吗 我讨厌热气
And can you make it fast? I despise the heat.
一个叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人
A man by the name of Vandal Savage
在里面正进行一项秘密行动
runs a secret operation out of it--
你也可以称之为"狱中之狱"
a prison within a prison, if you will.
我听过这个萨维奇
I've heard of this Savage.
他毫不尊重我们国家丰富的犯罪传统
He has no respect for my country's rich criminal traditions.
所以你会帮我们吗
So you'll help us?
你们身上没有纹身
You men have no tattoos.
生命中没有故事的人不值得信任
And a man who has no life story cannot be trusted.
伊戈尔 安德烈
Igor! Andrei!
不敢一起上吗
Don't all volunteer at once.
伊戈尔和安德烈好像遇到点麻烦
Igor and Andrei seem to be a bit preoccupied.
现在 关于那个古♥拉♥格♥营地
Now, about that gulag...
不重要
No matter.
人这一生 要为自己而战
In this life, a man fights for himself.
也许你想对付这家伙
Perhaps you'd like this one.
交给你了
He's all yours.
所以你甘愿任由汪达尔·萨维奇
So you like having Vandal Savage
在把你的国家变成他的邪恶帝国
run his evil empire from your country?
就像猪喜欢当圣诞晚餐一样
As much as a pig enjoys being Christmas dinner.
帮我们一起毁了他的全部计划
Help us, and we will destroy his entire operation.
我都解决了六个 你们一个都还没解决
I just took out six men. You guys couldn't handle one?
你杀了我的人
You killed my men?
他们目前还没死
They're not dead yet.
如果你帮我们 你也不会死
And neither are you, assuming you help us.
我的帮派给克什玛监狱供应黑市货品
My organization runs black-market goods into Koshmar.
我们有三位...同志
Three of our, uh, well, comrades
被萨维奇关在那了
are being held there by Savage.
克什玛监狱可不是给小偷小摸住的酒店
Koshmar is not a hotel for petty criminals.
如果你的朋友们被关在那
If your friends are there,
他们肯定是疯狂而残忍♥的禽兽
they must be insane, ruthless animals.
-你好吗 -你在干什么
- How you doing? - What the hell are you doing?
只是想表现得友好点
Just being friendly.
这里肯定是他们关重要人物的地方
This must be where they keep the VIPs.
这是监狱 蠢货 没有重要人物
This is prison, jackass. There are no VIPs.
有些人关在这里有段时间了
Some of these guys have been here for a while.
可能这家伙知道斯泰因被关在哪里
Hey, maybe this guy knows where Stein is.
少废话
快点走
帅哥 现在你最该担心的
The only thing you should be worrying about, Pretty,
是怎么撑过晚上
is lasting the night.
斯泰因需要帮助 他处境不妙
Stein needs help. He's in real trouble.
新闻快讯 我们也是
Newsflash, so are we.
你觉得等下他们会给我们毯子吗
Think they'll bring us blankets later?
按照尤里的说法
Now, according to Yuri,
这就是他手下送货进去的通道
this is where his men have access.
明白了吗
Got it?
这不是我第一次越狱了
This isn't my first prison break.
-我们来搞定 -我们能帮点什么吗
- We got it covered. - So how can we help?
留在船上
By staying on the ship.
不要再有其他伤亡了
We don't need any more casualties.
而且史纳特先生和莎拉能搞定
Besides, Mr. Snart and Sara have got it covered.
哥们 为什么我们好像
Whoa, man. Why does it feel like
一下子变成二线队员了
we're on the JV team all of a sudden?
你是萨维奇改变冷战格局
What you are is one half of everything Savage needs
所需的另一半杀手锏
to change the face of the Cold War.
而你是唯一能杀死他的人
And you are the only person who can kill him.
是啊 所以你不能
Yeah, so you can't just--
我不想拱手送上
I am not going to gift-wrap the two people
萨维奇最想得到的两个人
in the world that Savage wants the most.
我们准备出发吧
We should get going.
兰斯小姐 跟我过来一下吧
Oh, Ms. Lance, could I borrow you for a moment?
我这有些东西对任务可能有帮助
I have something that might help you out with the mission.
好了 你到底想和我说什么
So what did you really want to talk to me about?
吉迪恩 给兰斯小姐看看如果营救失败
Gideon, will you please show Ms. Lance the projection of 2016
2016年会是什么样
should our rescue mission fail?
乐意效劳 船长
I'd be happy to, Captain.
如果我们没救出斯泰因
So this is what will happen to Russia
未来的俄♥国♥就是这个样子吗
if we don't get Stein back?
不是俄♥国♥
Not Russia.
这里是星城
This is Star City.
世界上其他地方也半斤八两
The rest of world doesn't look much better.
这不可能
That's impossible.
只要斯泰因帮苏联人创造出稳定的火风暴
Not if Stein creates a stable Firestorm for the Soviets.
现在在1986年 他们已经
Here in 1986, they're already perilously close
几乎快造出原型了
to creating a prototype.
听我说 莎拉
Listen to me, Sara. Everything--
我们可能会前功尽弃
everything we've tried to achieve so far could be lost.
而且不仅我的家人会在150年后死去
And not only will my family die 150 years from now,
你的家人 你的城市
but your family, your city...
整个21世纪世界都不能幸免于难
your entire 21st-century world will suffer.
所以我们要在沃斯托克击垮斯泰因之前
That's why we're gonna get Stein back
把他救回来
before Vostok can break him.
但愿如此 但我们还需要个应急方案
Well, I-I hope so, but we need a contingency plan.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我想说的是如果在行动中的任何节点
I'm saying that if at any point throughout the operation
我们发现营救马丁
it becomes clear that Martin is...
已经不可能了
beyond our reach...
你要我杀死斯泰因
You want me to kill Stein?
真惊讶你能把这么多武器藏衣服里
Impressive how many weapons you can fit in that outfit...
雷蒙德在里面藏了多少馊主意
And how much stupidity Raymond can squeeze into this one.
除了营救斯泰因和你的搭档
The plan is to save him too,
营救他也是我们的任务
not just Stein and your partner.
好吧 我会救雷蒙德的
Oh, I'm gonna save Raymond, all right,
然后揍他一顿让他长点记性
so I can beat some sense into him.
-你呢 -我怎么了
- And what about you? - What about me?
很显然不只是我有额外任务
Clearly I'm not the only one with a side mission.
解散之后里普跟你说了什么
What did Rip keep you after class to talk about?
他只是想和我过一下任务的一些细节
He just wanted to go over a few details of the plan.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表