剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
for my love to come back to me. Please.
回来吧
Come back.
雷 雷
Ray? Ray...
雷
Ray?
雷 站住 拜托了
Ray, stop! Please.
给我个解释的机会
Just give me a chance to explain.
你刚才看到的 只是
What you saw back there, it was--
是什么 眼见不为实吗
What? Wasn't what it looked like?
你对被洗♥脑♥的前男友
You were reciting a love poem
引用情诗
to your brainwashed ex-boyfriend.
我只是在帮卡特记起他原本的样子
I am just trying to help Carter remember who he really is.
你的灵魂伴侣
Your soul mate.
这段对话进行到这里时
Yeah, that's the part in the conversation
你该说"雷 你才是我的灵魂伴侣"
where you're supposed to say, no, Ray, you're my soul mate.
雷 你知道我爱你
Ray, you know that I love you.
我知道
Ah, I know.
只是这还不够
It's just not enough.
不敢相信我竟然会认为萨维奇是对的
I can't believe I'm saying it, but Savage was right.
爱上你就像一个诅咒
Loving you is like a curse.
雷
Oh, Ray.
你要明白 无论他说什么
You have to know, whatever he said,
他只是想控制你的思想
he's just trying to get inside your head.
我很明白
I know that.
但他是对的
But he's right.
肯德拉 我不能再这样下去了
Kendra, I-I don't think I can do this anymore.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
怎么了 你想结束这段感情吗
Oh, what? You want to end things?
除非你能告诉我
Unless you can tell me that I'll ever be anything more
我不只是卡特的替身
than just Carter's placeholder.
雷
Ray.
你确定这些结果没问题吗
Are you certain these results are accurate?
杰佛逊的血检结果就像是个
Jefferson's blood chemistry is akin to that of a--
63岁老人的
A 63-year-old man.
我完全没有60多岁的感觉
Actually, I don't feel a day over 60.
一点也不好笑
This isn't funny.
对 都是里普的错
No, and it's all Rip's fault.
恐怕他还患有
I'm afraid he's also suffering
初期关节炎
from early-stage osteoarthritis.
因为暴露在时间辐射中
The exposure to the temporal radiation
引起了细胞内的加速退化
has led to an accelerated rate of intracellular degeneration.
这就是里普采用备用计划的下场
This is what happens when Rip goes with Plan B.
最初计划是用狼牙棒敲碎萨维奇的头
Plan A being taking Savage's head in with that mace.
我们在努力用不流血的方式处理这事
We're endeavoring to resolve this without bloodshed.
你看见成效了吗 甘地
And how's that working out for you, Gandhi?
现在我们什么也做不了
Look, there's nothing we can do about it now.
我们可以和亨特谈谈
We can talk to Hunter.
就算肯德拉杀了萨维奇
Even if Kendra was to kill Savage,
我的处境也不会改变
my situation's still the same.
我们在说我们的处境 老爸
We're talking about our situation, Pops.
我们不能坐以待毙
We're not waiting around for the other shoe to drop.
你不该遭罪的
You deserve better.
爱丽莎
Alexa?
说得真对
You bet your ass.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我们看见你怎么对杰克斯了
We saw what you did to Jax.
我们担心这只是个开始
And we're worried it's just the beginning.
-什么的开始 -就像我说的 里普
- The beginning of what? - It's like I said, Rip.
只要萨维奇还活着 还在船上
As long as Savage is alive and on this ship,
他就很危险
he is dangerous.
时光驱动引擎在重启
The Time Drive is rebooting.
我们马上就可以启程了
We will soon be on our way.
请对我有点信心 先生们
I'm asking for a little faith, gentlemen.
抱歉 已经没了
Sorry, fresh out.
我猜你和史纳特先生想的一样吧
I take it you and Mr. Snart are of the same mind?
没错
Yes.
你呢 兰斯小姐
And what of you, Miss Lance?
是你说为了救你家人
You're the one who said you'd sell us out
会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
for your family.
好吧 如果你们都这么想
Well, if that's how you all feel,
就可以结束跟我的征程了
none of you is obliged to continue on this voyage with me.
我跟马丁说了
As I told Martin,
逃生舰可以做一次穿越回到2016年
the Jumpship can make a one-time voyage back to 2016.
你是说它归我们了吗
Are you saying it's ours?
我是说这项任务
I'm saying that this mission
一直都是自愿参与的
has always been a voluntary enterprise.
而任务是要干掉萨维奇
And the mission was to kill Savage.
看来任务被搁置了
Which doesn't seem to be on the table anymore.
那好 走吧 如果你们是...
Very well. Leave, if that's what you--
真是场奇妙的经历 里普
It's been a blast, Rip.
祝你能到达消失点
Good luck getting to the Vanishing Point.
告诉你的同伴 克罗诺斯说
Tell your pals Chronos says,
去你♥妈♥的♥
kiss my ass.
你怎么说 莎拉
What about you, Sara?
我绝对不会逃避战斗
Never been one to run from a fight.
退下
你好
Hi.
不可能
Impossible.
我最后一次看见你时
When I saw you last...
我知道
I know.
奇迹
A miracle...
我以为世间已无所恋了
when I thought there were none left to be had.
我必须来见你
I needed to see you.
无论如何我都要把你救出去
Look, I don't know how, but I'm gonna get you out of here.
这已经不是你的战场了 塔尔·莎菲尔
This isn't your fight anymore, Ta-er al-Sahfer.
我不会让你死在这里的
I'm not gonna let you rot here.
你是因为我才被关在这里
Not when you're in here because of me.
我被关在这是自己的选择 亲爱的
I am in here because of my choices, beloved.
我让他们准备好接受我的惩罚
I made them ready to accept my punishment.
我不能抛下你
I won't leave you in here.
如果你爱我 你就这么做
If you love me, you will.
如果你爱我 你就远离这里
If you love me, you will leave this place far behind,
去过不被过去牵绊的人生
and live a life unburdened by your past.
说得容易 做起来难
It's easier said than done.
值得去做的事总是如此
Anything worth doing always is.
终于来了个智商接近我的人
Well, finally an intellect approximate to my own.
我的牢狱生活都有点无聊了 教授
My imprisonment was starting to get dreary, Professor.
我不是来和你斗智的
I'm not here to play mind games with you.
我要问你记不记得
I'm here to ask you if you remember a night
1975年10月
in October, 1975,
在灰山大楼的夜晚
a place called the Greyhill Building.
那晚 你和你的信徒
That night, you and your acolytes--
当时正在庆祝拿到
Were celebrating the acquisition
你朋友卡特·哈尔的遗体
of your friend Carter Hall's body.
是的
Yes.
据我了解 在那个仪式上
It's my understanding this ritual involved
你把永生的秘诀分享给了你的信徒
you sharing your immortality with your followers.
你希望我分享给其他人
And you wish for me to do the same for someone else.
一个对你很重要的人
Someone dear to you.
是你的核能同伴吧
Your nuclear counterpart, perhaps?
是的
Yes.
也许这话听来很荒谬
And as impertinent as this may sound,
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
显然 你的朋友
Well, clearly, your friends
没跟你把这个仪式讲清楚
didn't give you the full account of the ritual.
是卡特的血才能施展魔法
You see, it was Carter's blood that worked the magic.
或者最好让帕尔默博士去
Perhaps you should talk to him.
或者找帕尔默博士会更好
Or better yet, Dr. Palmer.
我相信他会非常乐意
I'm sure that he would be more than happy
帮你放血的
to help you spill some.
我肯定你很想看到那画面
And I'm certain you would enjoy that.
让我和雷蒙德去对抗卡特和肯德拉
Pitting me and Raymond against Carter, against Kendra.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表