剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
到亨特招募我和我搭档
To the exact moment Hunter recruited me and my partner
参加他的自杀式任务的时间
on this suicidal mission of his,
但是这一次
but, this time,
我会告诉他死了这条心
I'm gonna tell him where to shove it.
说白了就是
Let me get this straight.
我放你走
I let you go,
你就把乘波号♥交出来
you'll deliver the Waverider.
是的
Yes.
你同意吗
Do we have an accord?
你觉得你朋友会相信你能逃脱吗
You think your friends will believe you were able to escape?
除非我这么做
Not unless I do this.
外边怎么样
How's it going out there?
挺好
Good.
其实是非常可怕
By which I mean utterly terrifying.
我两分钟内会封好缺口
I'll have the breach sealed in two more minutes.
好 你的氧气储量还有多少
Okay. How's your oxygen level?
专业的回答是微薄
I think the technical term is lousy.
氧气储量低
再坚持两分钟
Just two more minutes.
你可以的
You got this.
只有死亡来临才会去审视
Nothing quite like dying to make you think
所有犯过的错 做过的错误决定
about all the mistakes, all the wrong choices.
莱昂纳多·史纳特要在临终之时
Is this Leonard Snart coming to God
向上帝忏悔吗
in his final moments?
显然不是
Hardly.
只是希望能弥补一些事情
Just wishing I could take a few things back.
我应该把米克留在未来的星城
I should've left Mick in future Star City.
你为什么没有那么做
Why didn't you?
没我管着他
Without me to keep him in check,
米克会非常可怕
Mick can be a scary guy.
我赞成
Agreed.
不想扫你的兴 但是...
Hate to break it to you, but...
即便我们活着出去了
even if we make it out of here alive,
你还有个麻烦要处理
you're still gonna have a problem on your hands.
我的经验告诉我
And I've seen enough to know
米克正身陷黑暗之中
that Mick's in a dark place.
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
想不到罗里竟然出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Man, I can't believe Rory sold us out.
不 其实能想到
No, actually I can.
可还是不敢相信
But still, man.
他别无选择了
What choice did he have?
乘波号♥上的船员很有可能都死了
The crew left on the Waverider are most probably dead by now,
也不知道斯泰因教授怎么样了
and God knows what happened to Professor Stein.
也难怪罗里先生
It's no wonder that Mr. Rory
选择自保
chose to save his own skin.
我又能怎么办
And what can I do about it?
被困在海盗的禁闭室里
I'm stick in a pirate's brig
丢了船还被船员背叛了
and I've lost both my ship and the loyalty of my crew.
你还有脸说遭背叛了
You're one to talk about loyalty.
我还真有 巴斯特船长
Oh, but I am, Captain Baxter,
不是因为我曾发誓当任时间之主
and not because I pledged an oath to serve as a Time Master,
而是很久以前一个更重要的誓言
but a long time ago, I made a far more important oath.
你说我是个失败者 巴斯特船长
When you call me a failure, Captain Baxter,
你说得没错
you're right.
因为我辜负了我的妻儿
'Cause I failed both my wife and my son.
我完全不后悔
For betraying the Time Council
背叛了时间理事会
I have absolutely no regrets.
但没能拯救我的家人这事
But failing to save my family?
我绝不会原谅自己
That is something for which I will never forgive myself.
时间之主德克兰
Time Master Declan?
我以为还有一次裁决
I thought the tribunal was re-convening.
取消了
It's been cancelled.
柯博恩中尉承担了事件的全部责任
Lieutenant Coburn assumed full responsibility for the affair.
其他时间之主被她说服了
The other Time Masters were moved by her argument.
他们撤销了指控
They dismissed the charges?
只等柯博恩中尉辞职
Once Lieutenant Coburn resigned.
-她为什么要这样做 -看来她相信你
- Why would she do that? - It seems she believes in you.
现在你必须向自己和所有人证明
Now you must prove to yourself and all of us
你确实是她期待的那样
that you are indeed the man she believes you to be.
还以为我们死定了
I thought we were done for.
振奋精神 亲爱的船长
Take heart, dear Captain.
这场战斗尚未结束
This battle is far from over.
现在 谁想跟我来场勇者大逃亡
Now, who would care to join me in a daring escape?
-太空骑警 -正是在下
- Space Ranger. - Indeed.
雷 千万别打盹
Ray, don't go nodding off on me.
没 我没有
No, I wasn't.
我只想闭会儿眼
I was just resting my eyes for a second.
你要打起精神来 雷
You've got to stay with me, Ray.
注意听我的声音 继续说话
Just stay focused on my voice, and keep talking.
-说什么呢 -什么都行
- About what? - Anything.
像是...
Like...
你第一只宠物叫什么名字
what was your first pet's name?
-机灵鬼 -那是只猫吗
- Slinky. - Is that a cat?
缅♥甸♥蟒蛇
Burmese python.
我对猫狗过敏
Yeah, I'm allergic to cats and dogs.
基本上没有鳞片的都过敏
Pretty much anything without scales.
那好 不说宠物了
Okay, then, enough about pets.
你最喜欢什么颜色
Um, what's your favorite color?
没有最喜欢的
Don't have one.
谁会没有最喜欢的颜色
Who doesn't have a favorite color?
就像是在披头士里选最喜欢谁
It's kind of like having a favorite Beatle.
不 谁都有最喜欢的披头士成员
No, everyone has a favorite Beatle.
我没有
Not me.
对其他三人来说不公平
Wouldn't be fair to the other three.
好吧 不说宠物
Okay, fine, enough about pets,
颜色还有披头士了
and colors, and Beatles.
还好那次喝酒没约成
It's a good thing we never went for that drink.
这场太空约会太糟了
This space date is going terribly.
雷
Ray?
还能听见我说话吗 雷
Are you still with me, Ray?
雷 你还在吗
Ray? Are you there?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只剩这点氧气了
It's all I have left.
雷 你还在吗
Ray, are you there?
帕尔默先生似乎修好了船体破洞
It seems that Mr. Palmer patched the hole in the hull,
史纳特先生和兰斯小姐可以从机房♥出来了
allowing Mr. Snart and Ms. Lance to escape the engine room.
好的 一旦他回到飞船上 你就
Okay, as soon as he's on board, I need you
关闭货舱 密封气闸 吉迪恩
to close the cargo bay and seal the airlock, Gideon.
雷
Ray.
雷 坚持住
Ray! Hey, stay with me.
恐怕帕尔默先生的心脏骤停了
I'm afraid Mr. Palmer has gone into cardiac arrest.
求求你了 我不能再失去你
Please, I can't lose you too!
雷 我需要你 坚持住
Ray, I need you! Please!
他的生还机率微乎其微了
His chances of survival are less than 3,720 to 1.
雷
Ray!
雷 挺住 你很坚强
Ray, come on. You're strong.
求你了 雷 快醒过来
Please, Ray. Come back to me.
雷
Ray!
雷
Ray!
别再捶我的胸口了
Could you please stop punching me in the chest?
为什么电影总要让人觉得
Why do they always make it seem like it's a good thing
这种桥段有用
to do in the movies?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
有那么一秒我以为我真的死了
I think I was, there, for a second.
谢谢
Thank you.
要给你俩独处的时间吗
You kids need a moment?
你还好吗
You okay?
帕尔默先生差点死了
Mr. Palmer nearly died.
欢迎归队
Welcome to the club.
吉迪恩 冥河号♥现在什么情况
Gideon, what's happening on the Acheron?
问得正好
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表