剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
- Hi, Daddy, we miss you. - And love you.
-我们爱你 -船长
- And love you. - Captain,
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
告诉我你找到萨维奇在哪了
Tell me you've located Savage.
不 收到从2016年星城发来的信息
No, but we have received a transmission from 2016 Star City.
我不明白 这应该有用的
I don't understand. This should have worked.
你有考虑子空间干扰吗
Did you account for subspace interference?
我最先想到的就是这个
It's the first thing I thought of.
你就时间极性做了调整吗
Did you adjust for temporal polarity?
雷蒙德 你这是侮辱我
Oh, Raymond, you insult me.
到底能不能联♥系♥上乘波号♥
Can you reach the Waverider or not?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
其实 各位 我想咱们成功了
Actually, guys, I think it just worked.
我以为我已经跟你们讲清楚了
I thought I made my intentions perfectly clear.
我们也想把我们的话讲清楚
And we wish to be equally clear about ours.
你干什么
Do you mind?
确保这次不是幻象
Just checking to see if you're real this time.
你不能再抛下我们了
You're not ditching us again.
等任务结束 咱们再分道扬镳
When the mission's over, then we can all go our separate ways.
可任务还没结束
And this mission is not over.
只是好奇没我们帮忙
Yeah, just curious how much headway you've had
你追查萨维奇有什么进展
tracking Savage without all of us.
没进展
None.
但我没在1975年和老西部
But neither have I got myself into bar fights
去酒吧打架惹事
in 1975 and the Old West,
没把矮星技术送到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手上
put dwarf star technology into the hands of terrorists,
或让自己变成可怕的大鸟怪兽
or got myself turned into a scary bird monster.
我们懂你的意思
We get your point.
现在听我们的
Now get ours.
我们没上去 飞船就休想离开
That ship's not taking off without us.
懂了吗
You got that?
-站住 -别开枪 别开枪
- Halt! - Oh, please don't shoot! Don't shoot.
法国圣洛 1944年
你在这里干什么 女士
What the hell are you doing out here, lady?
我被人俘虏了
I was being held captive.
被纳粹吗
By Nazis?
不 比这更糟
No, worse.
-你的头盔 -怎么了
- Your helmet. - What about it?
我之前见过
I've seen it before.
纸 你有纸吗 能写的
Paper, do you have paper? Something to write with.
女士 我想你受到了惊吓
Lady, I think you're in shock.
求你了
Please!
好
Yeah.
如果不是纳粹 是谁在追你
So if it wasn't Nazis, who were you running from?
我需要你的头盔
I need your helmet.
现在就要
Now!
抱歉 我的爱人
I'm sorry, my love,
但游戏还没有结束
but this game is not over yet.
尽管我想独自去追捕萨维奇
Despite my wishes to pursue Savage alone,
但看来你们都打算
it seems that you're all intent
把这件事坚持做完直到痛苦...
on seeing this thing through till the bitter--
说到痛苦
Speaking of bitter.
你早就知道
You knew.
你把我们送到五个月后
You dropped us off five months later
是因为你早就知道
because you knew.
知道什么
Knew what?
你知道劳蕾尔会死
You knew that Laurel was going to die,
现在带我回去
and now you're going to take me back,
我要救我的姐姐
and I'm going to save my sister.
-我恐怕 -你应该害怕
- I'm afraid that -- - You should be afraid.
我不能让你
I can't allow you--
我不管什么时间线
I don't care about the timeline.
你现在就带我回去
You're taking me back now.
莎拉 我相信里普有正当的理由
Look, Sara, I'm sure there's a valid reason why Rip didn't--
别管闲事
Stay out of this!
到底怎么回事 里普
What the hell, Rip?
罗里先生 带莎拉小姐去躺一会
Mr. Rory, take Ms. Lance to sleep it off.
刚才的事还没完
Not to dismiss what just happened,
但我们要先找出萨维奇
but we do have to find Savage,
肯德拉和卡特可能还在他的时间飞船上
assuming that Kendra and Carter are still on his timeship.
-他可能 -在时空中的任何地方
- He could-- - Be anywhere in time and space.
这还真是缩小了不少范围呢
Oh, well that narrows it down a lot.
抱歉
Sorry.
这东西一直在这吗
Was this always over here?
不 它不是...
No, it lives over--
-是你放在那的吗 -不是啊
- Did you put it there? - Nah, man.
是你吗
Did you?
老兄 只是一个头盔而已
Dude, it's just a helmet.
-时间测定重新定位 -什么
- Chronometric repositioning. - What?
把物体从一个地方
Temporal changes can, on occasion,
移♥动♥到另外一个地方
reverberate through the timeline,
有时候会造成时间线的回荡
physically moving an object from one place to another.
-吉迪恩 -在 船长
- Gideon? - Yes, Captain.
设定航线到1944年的法国圣洛
Plot a course for Saint-Lo, France, 1944.
为什么
Why then?
因为肯德拉在那里
Because that's where Kendra is.
法国圣洛 1944年 肯德拉
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
她把信息穿越时间发过来了
She sent us a message through time.
来 你说吧
Go ahead, say it.
好惊人
Astonishing.
法国圣洛 1944年
我给你带了个伴儿来
I brought you some company.
他才从隔离区出来
Oh, he might be a little disoriented,
可能有点迷糊
after the way he came out of stasis.
-我认识你 -你还记得她吗
- I know you. - Oh, you remember her?
他还没完全失去意识
Well, his mind isn't fully gone.
离他远点
Hey! Stay away from him!
我要杀了你
I'm going to kill you.
你尝试了四千年
You've had 4,000 years to do so,
都没有成功
with no success.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你们的血液是破解
Your blood is the key to unlocking
塔那加人科技的关键
the Thanagarian technology.
塔那加人
Thanagarian?
赋予我们三个超能力的
The alien species which gave the three of us
外星种族
our powers.
我们发出了三颗携带着
They sent three meteorites
超越人类科技知识的陨石
containing technology beyond human understanding.
等被你们的血液激活之后
When they are activated by your blood,
我就可以抹除历史
I will be able to erase time itself,
带大家回到公元前1700年
and travel us back to 1700 B.C.
不 不
No. No!
我会重新开始我的永生 但这次
I will begin my immortal life anew, only this time
在当权者耳边低语不能满足我
I won't be content to whisper in the ears of powerful men.
这次我要自己做当权者
This time I will be the one with the power.
我会成为神
I will be a god.
请努力忍♥住杀我的欲望
Please try very hard not to kill me.
里普
Rip.
求你带我回去
Please take me back.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我要去救我的姐姐
I need to save my sister.
你知道我想帮你 莎拉
And you know that I would do this for you, Sara,
但我不能
but I just can't.
我从来没有求过你什么
I've not asked you for anything.
团队里你应该最了解我的处境
And you of all people should understand.
你竭尽所能了
You have tried everything.
我们竭尽所能拯救你的家人了
We--we have tried everything to save your family.
我不想让别人也承受这种失败的痛苦
And I would not wish the pain of that failure upon anyone.
我宁愿带着那种痛苦活着
I would rather live with that pain than this.
事情是这样的 莎拉
And that's just the thing, Sara.
如果让你尝试救劳蕾尔
Look, if you were able to try to save Laurel,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表