剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
my decision shall stand.
汪达尔
Vandal.
我的孩子
Oh, my boy.
让我爸听到你这么叫我他会杀了你的
My father would have you killed for calling me that.
我还是别拿性命开玩笑了
Oh, I wouldn't want to challenge execution.
皮尔·德加顿
Per Degaton.
会议顺利吗
So how did the meeting go?
你父亲还是那样冥顽不化
Well, your father was being his usual intractable self.
我年轻的学生 问题是
The problem is, my young student,
经营企业和治理国家不是一回事
to run a corporation is not the same as ruling a country.
如果你的潜台词是我父亲
If you're implying that my father
没有资格
doesn't have what it takes--
是的 说这话他也会杀了我
Yes, he would have killed me for that as well.
看来我随时会性命不保
Well, I suppose I just have to live dangerously then.
你的学习怎么样了
So how are your studies progressing?
他是个老师
He's a teacher.
他就像年轻的皮尔·德加顿的导师
Tutor, it would seem, to young Per Degaton himself.
你好像还有潜台词
You say that like it's supposed to mean something.
皮尔·德加顿的父亲去世五年之后
After the death of his father in five year's time,
他会释放末日病毒
Per Degaton unleashes the Armageddon Virus,
让世界人口锐减
which decimates the world's population,
征服世界就能水到渠成了
leaving it ripe for conquest.
皮尔·德加顿铺好了独♥裁♥的路
Per Degaton primes the world for dictatorship,
只要时机成熟
and then when the time is right...
萨维奇就能夺走他的权力
Savage snatches that power away from him.
把皮尔·德加顿杀掉
By killing Per Degaton.
没错
Indeed.
虽然我们无法干掉萨维奇
Okay, so we don't have what we need to take out Savage,
阻止他取得霸权
but maybe now we can figure out
阻止他掌权
a way to stop his rise to power.
夺走他的跳板 皮尔·德加顿
By depriving him of his springboard, Per Degaton.
好吧 我们怎么做
Okay, how do we do that?
其实很简单
It's quite simple, really.
我们替他杀掉那个小混♥蛋♥
We kill the little bastard ourselves.
明日传奇
第一季第十集
确认一下 我们是要杀掉一个孩子
To be clear, we're talking about murdering a child...
一个没有伤害任何人的孩子
Who hasn't done anything to anyone...
是还没有 不如趁现在
Yet, so why don't we pick him off now,
毫不费力地解决他
while the picking's easy?
一定还有更好的办法
There's got to be a better way.
我们怎么知道皮尔·德加顿这孩子
How do we even know that this Per Degaton kid's path
一定会成为统治世界的独♥裁♥者
to becoming a world-ruling dictator is inevitable?
因为我来自的未来的孩子
Because in the future that I'm from,
对皮尔·德加顿和你们年代的孩子
children learn about Per Degaton in the same way
对阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥有一样的认识
that children in your time learn about Adolf Hitler.
为何不解决促使这个独♥裁♥者
What about addressing the larger societal problems
取得霸权的更大社会问题
that would allow such a despot's rise to power?
我们已经知道是萨维奇
We already know what pushes this punk
让这小子黑化
to the dark side: Savage.
这孩子有个永生的疯子
Look, it's not the kid's fault
作导师并不是他的错
he's got an immortal psychopath as his tutor.
如果我们现在不杀了这孩子 萨维奇也会在
If we don't kill the kid now, Savage will as soon
利用他征服了世界后杀了他
as he's done using him to take over the world.
萨维奇把这孩子培养成史上
If he doesn't build him into the greatest tyrant
最恶名昭彰的暴君
the world has ever known,
他才能成为未来世界的
Savage can't become the last tyrant
最后一位暴君
the world will ever know.
跟萨维奇杀害你儿子一样
Murdering a child in cold blood
残忍♥地杀害一个孩子
just like Savage murdered your own son.
如果我们只能用和他同样的手段
What's the use in saving the world
那拯救世界的意义何在
if we stoop to his methods to do so?
我赞成斯泰因教授的观点
I'm with Professor Stein.
好吧
Okay, fine.
如果你们都不敢杀害这个孩子
If y'all don't have the guts to kill this kid...
那或许只能退而求其次
Then removing him from the timeline
把他从这时间线上抹去了
might be the next best thing.
真棒 我们从杀害变成绑♥架♥儿童了
Great, we've gone from infanticide to child abduction.
有进步
Progress.
首先我们得想好如何从他父亲的
First we need to devise how to abduct him
私人保镖手上把他绑走
from underneath the noses of his father's private guard.
可别忘了还有原子机器人♥大♥军
And don't forget the army of Atom robots.
我们需要一个娴熟的绑匪
We're going to need an accomplished thief.
你们去绑♥架♥小希♥特♥勒♥
Well, while you're kidnapping baby Hitler,
我和斯泰因教授去摧毁机器人♥大♥军
Professor Stein and I will sabotage the robot army.
我跟机器人♥大♥军小队
I call Team Robot Army.
这难道不是在浪费时间吗
Isn't that a waste of time?
对于被我的科技统治着的
Not for the Kasnian citizens
卡斯尼亚居民来说就不是
who attornment by my technology.
这项科技确实帮助萨维奇取得霸权
That technology does lead to Savage's rise to power.
很好的支援
Good backup plan.
好吧 我跟绑♥架♥小队
Fine, Team Kidnapping.
加油
Go team.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
还好 我只是在想一件事
Yeah, yeah, I was just... thinking.
我懂你
Ah, I think I understand.
你懂
You do?
是萨维奇
Yeah, Savage.
他就在附近 你能感应到他 对吗
He's so close you can sense him, right?
对
Yeah.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
没事 别担心我
No. Don't worry about me.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
好的
Okay.
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey?
我回来了
I'm home.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没事
Nothing.
给你倒杯酒吧
Can I fix you a drink?
那就再好不过了
That would be lovely.
你边倒酒边跟我说你在想什么吧
And while you do, you can tell me what's on your mind.
真的没什么
Really, it's nothing.
你真不会撒谎
You are a terrible liar.
是的 但是
Yes, but...
你还是这么爱我
you love me anyway.
无法言喻的爱
Beyond anything I can describe.
而正因为我爱你
And because I love you,
我知道你有烦心事
I know when something's bothering you.
只是 只是一种感觉
It's--it's just a feeling.
感觉到他了
Of him?
我说不好
It's hard to tell.
我还没有感应到萨维奇的存在
I haven't sensed Savage's presence,
但你感应到了 或者你觉得你感应到了
but you do-- or you think you do.
我们该离开了
I think it's time for us to go.
我马上要休假了
I have some vacation time coming up.
我们可以开车去海滨城游玩一番
We can drive to Coast City and do some sightseeing.
度假也解决不了这问题
A vacation isn't going to fix this.
我知道
I know.
萨维奇不会因为我们离开了
Savage isn't just gonna forget about us
就放过我们
because we went away.
我知道
I know.
而他不会罢手直到...
And he's not gonna stop until--
妈妈
Mommy?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
你好啊 小懒虫
Hey, Slugger.
-爸爸 -过来
- Daddy. - Come here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
我只是很爱你
I just love you so much.
很爱你们
I love both of you so much.
没有垃圾 街头犯罪和雾霾
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表