剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
-你听到了吗 -不要试图让我分心
- Did you hear that? - Don't try to distract me.
我们得找个地方躲起来
We need to find somewhere to hide.
为什么我们要找个地方躲起来
Why do we need to find somewhere to hide?
爱丽莎
Alexa.
该死
Damn.
如果你们是来找萨维奇的
Ah, if you're here for Savage,
你们来晚了
you're too late.
-米克 怎么回事 -你被捕了
- Mick, what's going on? - You're under arrest.
被捕对我而言已经是家常便饭了
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that.
德鲁斯的人已经夺去你的飞船
Druce's men have taken your ship.
你的朋友也被捕了
Your friends are under arrest.
而你又被我囚禁了
And you are once again my prisoner.
这回 我不会再让你逃跑了
This time, I don't plan to lose you.
我记得很清楚是哪个守卫负责守你
Oh, and yes, I do remember the guard very well.
他已经死了
He died.
恕我失陪
Now, if you would excuse me,
我得回2166年去了
I'd better be getting back to 2166.
我已经迫不及待见你家人了
I've been waiting so very long to meet your family.
无论如何不可错过
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表