剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Good. Yeah.
事实上我可以挺迅速地从体温过低恢复过来
Turns out I bounce back pretty quickly from hypothermia.
还有 我依稀记得我濒临死亡时
In fact, I managed to remember some of the things you said to me
你对我说的话
when I was almost dead.
顺便告诉你 你搞错了
You were wrong, B-T-W.
你不需要我 你不需要任何人
You don't need me. You don't need anybody.
你非常棒
I mean, you're pretty amazing
我很幸运有你这个朋友
and I'm lucky to be your friend,
跟我一起执行任务
be on this mission together with--
挺惊喜的
That's...surprising.
好了
Okay.
我来说
I'll say it.
我们为什么不把他送回2016年
Why don't we just drop him off back in 2016?
因为我的妹妹在2016年生活
Because my sister lives in 2016.
还有你的姐姐 还有你的妻子
And your sister, and your wife.
所以我们现在要怎么做
So what exactly are we talking about here?
在我们打败萨维奇之前 把罗里关在禁闭室
Leaving Rory in the brig until we take down Savage?
不行不行 禁闭室不适合
No, no, no, no, the brig is unsuitable
长♥期♥用来关人
for long-term incarceration.
绝不能让他在飞船上自♥由♥走动
Leaving him free run of the ship is not an option.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
处理的意思是"做掉"吗
By handling it, you mean murder?
我说了我来处理
I said I'll handle it.
我告诉过你那是你最后一次打我
I told you that'll be the last time you hit me.
你是对的
You were right.
有何计划
That the plan?
在无人之处干掉我
Take me out in the middle of nowhere,
那我的尸体就无人发现
where no one can find the body?
我希望能以别的方式解决 米克
I wish there were some other way, Mick,
但你是危险人物
but you're dangerous.
-你会拖累团队 -团队
- A liability to the team. - Team?
我俩才是团队
You and I were a team!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
人会改变
People change.
你以为你是什么英雄
You think you're some kind of hero,
但实际上你还是那个我在少教所救的坏孩子
but deep down you're still the same punk kid I saved in juvie.
你没有那个胆量
You haven't got the guts.
你想杀我吗
You want to kill me?
动手吧
Kill me.
我俩只有一个可以活着离开这里
Only one of us is walking out of here alive.
你说得对
You're right.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表