剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
I don't want to think about facing Savage--
或独自生活的事
or life--without you.
无论如何
You'll never be without me,
我都会陪着你
no matter what.
我都会在你身边
I'll always be near.
就试一试吧
Just give it a try.
谁说我会变得很强大
Who's to say I'll ever be strong enough
能亲手杀死萨维奇
to kill Savage by myself?
你要相信我
Just trust me.
你有那个能力
You have everything you need.
怎么了
What is it?
我知道我们要如何杀死萨维奇了
I think I know what we can use to kill Savage.
萨维奇让你们警惕反抗我们的激进分子
Savage has warned you all about the radicals who oppose us.
他们可不会像我刚才那样仁慈
They will not show you the mercy I just did.
解散
Dismissed.
我说了 解散
I said you're dismissed.
我们还以为你说"想念"了呢
Oh, we thought you said "missed."
无论你们是谁 你们肯定是顽敌
Whoever you are, you're certainly persistent.
不见得
Not really.
我们只是喜欢亮闪闪的东西
We just like bright, sparkly objects,
就像那个手镯
like that bracelet.
你们要为个小玩意儿送死吗
You'd risk dying for a bauble?
和我的装备很搭
It works with my outfit.
现在要怎么办 史纳特先生
What now, Mr. Snart?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我还以为我们这一周
There I was, thinking we could go a whole week
不会绑人回来
without kidnapping anyone.
你会发现杀了我或许更好
I think you'll find it would have been better to simply kill me.
赞同
I agree.
可没那么简单
It's a little more complicated than that.
她知道我是谁
She knew who I was.
我知道你们所有人是谁
I know who all of you are.
很高兴见到你 加里布
It's a pleasure to meet you, Gareeb.
看来萨维奇还挺爱和他的副官聊天
I see Savage has been rather chatty with his lieutenants.
如果你觉得我只是萨维奇的小兵
If you think I am merely Savage's soldier,
那你可比他说的蠢多了
you're more idiotic than he claimed.
我不是他的副官
I'm not his lieutenant.
我是他的女儿
I'm his daughter.
汪达尔·萨维奇有个女儿
Vandal Savage has a daughter?
显然是真的 是个壶都有盖子
Apparently it's true. There's a lid for every pot.
这个"盖子"发现我们带走了他的"壶"
And this lid is gonna be very upset when he finds out
会很不高兴的
that we took his pot.
你们知道我在说什么
You know what I mean.
所以有什么问题吗
So what's the problem?
我们又不是萨维奇的朋友
It's not like we're on Savage's Christmas card list.
而且我们拿到了手镯
And we snagged the bracelet.
顺便说 不客气
You're welcome, by the way.
我们要在萨维奇知道手镯和女儿失踪前
We need to weaponize that thing before Savage knows that it
弄清如何拿它当武器
and his daughter are missing.
其实我已经想到办法了
Actually, I think I've got that figured out.
但我需要你替我烧点东西
But I'm gonna need you to burn something for me.
正是时候
About time.
其实我已经搞清楚了
We also need to figure out
怎么处置我们的新客人
what we're going to do with our new guest.
她见过我们和这艘船
She's seen us and the ship.
如果她回到萨维奇身边 他就占巨大优势了
If she runs back to Savage, we're giving him a huge advantage.
那就把她变成我们的优势
So we make her our advantage.
我们给萨维奇老爸寄一根手指
We send Papa Savage a finger.
在他把自己人头
And we keep sending them
奉上之前 不断寄手指给他
till he puts his own head on the chopping block.
这个主意太可怕了
That is a positively lurid idea.
我知道现在是战争时期
I know we're in the midst of a war,
但我们不能舍弃道义
but can't we maintain our honor?
我不想舍弃性命 教授
I'd rather maintain my life, Professor.
如果她是萨维奇的女儿
If she is Savage's daughter,
那她就知道他防御工事的具体情况
then she would know the details of his defenses.
是啊 不过我们究竟要怎么
Yes, well, how exactly are we going to get
让她说出具体情况
those details out of her?
我去试试
I'm on it.
你好 卡西 叫你卡西可以吗
Hello, Cassie. May I call you Cassie?
情况是这样的 你知道些信息
Here's the deal. You have information.
我也想知道
I want it.
问题是
The question is,
你怎样才肯松口呢
how am I gonna get it?
我是统治世界的永生王者
I'm the daughter of Vandal Savage,
汪达尔·萨维奇的女儿
the immortal ruler of the world.
你以为他没事先教过我吗吗
Do you think he hasn't prepared me for this?
你以为我没有学过
Do you think I haven't already been taught
如何忍♥受严刑拷打吗
to endure the most extreme suffering?
我们的父亲听着很像
You know, your father sounds a lot like mine.
只会用拳头
Could never really say, "I love you",
表达爱意
except with his fists.
我们的父亲一点也不像
Our fathers are nothing alike,
史纳特先生
Mr. Snart.
14年前 统治世界的是一个疯子
14 years ago, the world was ruled by a madman,
皮尔·德加顿
Per Degaton.
为了征服全球 他释放了末日病毒
He unleashed the Armageddon Virus in order to conquer the globe.
病毒像烈火席卷了全球
It tore through the world like a fire.
害死了数百万人 包括我母亲
Millions died, including my mother.
暴♥乱♥不断战火纷飞 简直是人间地狱
There were riots, wars. Hell on Earth.
除了我父亲没人敢
No one dared to stand up to Degaton,
站出来反抗德加顿
except for my father.
他或许不是仁爱之人
He may not be a kind man,
但只有他能够
but he is the only one capable
让世界恢复秩序
of putting this world back together.
严刑拷打请自便
So you can torture me if you like.
和大业相比 我受点苦不算什么
My suffering's a small price to pay.
谁说要拷打你了
Who said anything about torture?
你确定你能做到
You sure you can do this?
用卡特的狼牙棒敲碎萨维奇的脑壳
Bash Savage's skull with Carter's mace?
你有更好的计划吗
You got a better plan?
我担心的不是用什么武器
It's not the weapon I'm worried about.
经历了几千年的转世
Thousands of years of reincarnation,
我估计你从来没杀过人
and I'm guessing you've killed a grand total of nobody.
现在你却要执行高级别的谋杀
Yet here you are, entering into the Olympics of murder.
你想说什么
What's your point?
你确定能直视萨维奇的眼睛
You sure you can look Savage in the eye
把他杀了吗
and kill him?
-我确定 -那样最好
- I'm sure. - Well, you better be.
否则 你就跟它前主人
Otherwise, you're gonna end up like the last guy
有同样的下场
who swung that thing.
萨维奇的超级武器不是炸♥药♥
Savage's superweapon isn't an explosive.
我刚检测完袭击现场的土壤样本
The exact conclusion I've just come to
得出了一样的结论
after examining soil samples from the attack site.
你是怎么确定的
How did you determine it?
吉迪恩发现一颗废弃的间谍卫星
Gideon -- she found a defunct spy satellite.
看这些照片 这是营地
Look at the photos here. This is the camp.
这是遇袭后的营地
And here is the camp, destroyed.
眯着眼看那些撞击坑
Look at the impact craters. Sort of squint your eyes.
像什么
What do they look like?
应该看着像什么
What am I supposed to be seeing?
天呐
Oh, my God.
那些不是撞击坑
Those are not impact craters.
而是脚印
They're footprints.
长官 我们锁定绑♥架♥你女儿的
Sir, we've located the rebels responsible
反抗者所在地了
for your daughter's abduction.
巨士离他们的营地两公里远
The Leviathan is two clicks from their encampment.
把我女儿找回来
Find my daughter.
把他们都烧死
And burn them all.
他来找我了
He's coming for me.
是啊 除了你还有一群无辜的难民
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表