剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You think it's with me.
是你敲昏他还逼他离开2046年的星城
You did knock him out and force him to leave 2046 Star City,
那里就像罪犯的迪斯尼乐园
which is like Disneyland for felons.
他会想通的
He'll get over it.
米克容易生气 他总是这样
Mick runs hot. He always has.
等他冷静下来 一切就正常了
Once he calms down, everything will be back to normal.
是啊 我敢说那更能说服你自己
Yeah, I bet that one sounded more convincing in your head.
我找代理船长雷蒙德·帕尔默
I'd like to speak to Acting Captain Raymond Palmer.
代理船长 这称呼我喜欢
Acting Captain. I like the sound of that.
我是帕尔默船长 你是谁
I'm Captain Palmer. Who are you?
你的船员在我手上
I'm the man holding your crew hostage.
帕尔默船长 我已经告诉巴洛尔先生
Captain Palmer, I've informed Mr. Valor
如果他不立即释放我们
of the fiery retribution you'll rain down upon him
你就会让他尝尝复仇火焰的滋味
if we are not released immediately.
我简单点说
I'm gonna make this real simple.
你把飞船交出来 我就把你们
You surrender your ship, and I'll drop you off unharmed
安全送到你们想去的时空
at a place and time of your choosing.
-给你十秒钟考虑 -不然呢
- You've got 10 seconds to decide. - Or else what?
如果你想要乘波号♥
If you want the Waverider for yourself,
那就别向我们开火
there's no way you'll fire on us.
也许吧 不过现在
Perhaps, but right now,
你们船长的脑袋可在我手上
I've got my sights set on your captain's head.
等等 等等 好吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay.
我们商议一下吧
Just give me a chance to negotiate.
十 九
Ten...nine...
-他可能只想吓唬我们 -八
- Maybe he's bluffing. - Eight...
-感觉不像 -七
- Doesn't feel like it. - Seven...
你不了解帕尔默
You don't know Palmer,
不知道他怎么逃过了混沌帝王的突击
and how he survived the "Imperiex" onslaught.
吉迪恩
Gideon?
亨特船长已设定我
Captain Hunter programmed me
一旦接收到特定关键词
to execute certain protocols
就执行特殊协议
in response to specific keywords.
这到底什么意思
What does that mean in English?
赶紧系好安全带
Strap yourselves in.
我们正在前进并准备开火
We are on the move and preparing to fire.
天呐 我们遭到攻击了
Great Scott! We're under attack!
吉迪恩 谁在向我们开火
Gideon, who's firing at us?
船长的命令
Captain's orders.
帕尔默你这个白♥痴♥
Palmer, you idiot!
不 是亨特船长下令
No, Captain Hunter's.
攻击将其余登船人员
Attacking the pirates who've taken the rest
扣为人♥质♥的海盗
of the boarding party hostage.
-海盗 -吉迪恩 你在做什么
- Pirates? - What are you doing, Gideon?
只是警告他们 我们是认真的
Just a warning shot to let them know we mean business.
我搭档还在那艘船上
My partner's on that ship.
帕 帕尔默博士
D--Dr. Palmer?
亨特船长 有人在吗
Captain Hunter? Is anyone there?
现在就靠你了 马丁
It's up to you now, Martin.
-吉尔伯特 -是的 长官
- Gilbert! - Yes, sir.
设定追踪航线 准备开火回击
Set a pursuit course and prepare to return fire.
如果你摧毁了乘波号♥
If you destroy the Waverider,
我们就都回不去了
none of us are getting back home.
别担心
Don't worry.
我只瞄准了你们飞船的维生系统
I'm only targeting your ship's life support systems.
如果我来设置冥河号♥上的
Now, if I were the weapons targeting system
武器瞄准系统
on the Acheron...
我会设在哪里
where would I be?
尾部船舱破损
There's a hull breach in the aft portion of the ship,
海盗们击毁了遥测控制系统
and the pirates have taken out the telemetry controls.
吉迪恩 切换到手动模式
Gideon, switch to manual.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
开宇宙飞船应该就像
If this is anything like a video game,
打电子游戏
flying a space ship.
你们要去哪里
Where are you guys going?
去处理船上的那个洞
To deal with the hole in the ship.
别让皮卡德这家伙把我们全干掉
Make sure Picard here doesn't get us all killed.
我觉得自己现在更像苏鲁Actually, I'm more like Sulu right now.
《星际迷航》人物
或者汉·索罗Or Han Solo!
《星球大战》人物
瞄准他们的推进器开火
Target their thrusters and fire.
我说开火
I said fire!
长官 武器系统被切断了
Sir, the weapons systems have been taken offline.
-人为的 -船上还有谁
- Manually. - Who else is on my ship?
聪明的船长不会让敌人
Oh, a good captain keeps his best weapons hidden
找到他的致命武器 巴洛尔先生
from his enemies, Mr. Valor.
找到捣鬼的人 无论死活都把他带来
Find the saboteur! Bring him to me, dead or alive.
我们只需跟着你的朋友
I guess we'll just have to follow your friends
直到他们氧气用尽
till they're out of air.
鉴于船体上那个洞的大小
Shouldn't take too long, given the size
不用等太久
of the hole in the hull.
在这里
Here.
向乘波号♥的船员打个招呼
Hail the crew of the Waverider.
里普 告诉你的船员让我们登船
Rip, tell your crew to let us board,
我会很乐意拯救他们
and I will happily save them.
不管怎样 乘波号♥都会是我们的
But either way, we are taking the Waverider.
接受那该死的交易 里普
Take the damn deal, Rip.
一个船长绝不会交出自己的船
A captain never surrenders his ship.
而且你绝对抓不到帕尔默船长
Besides, you'll never catch Captain Palmer.
他曾经比坎贾·罗跑得还快
He once outran Kanjar Ro himself.
《绿灯侠》人物
坎贾·罗是谁
Who's Kanjar Ro?
启动协议 船长
Engaging protocol now, Captain.
-太棒了 -我不是跟你说话
- Awesome. - I wasn't talking to you.
目标锁定
这是什么情况
What the hell happened to 'em?
我们追踪的是一个全息投影
We were following a holographic projection
乘波号♥借机逃走了
which allowed the Waverider to slip away.
给你的船员下达秘密指令
Giving secret commands to your crew.
这招很聪明 船长
Very clever, Captain.
把他们关进禁闭室
Throw them in the brig!
我们会给你朋友收尸
We'll find your friends' bodies.
终有一死
Eventually.
你能坚持多久
How long can you keep that up for?
不久
Not long.
快没电了
I'm gonna run out of charge.
请注意 只堵住了部分缺口
Be advised, the breach is only partially contained.
幸好舱壁门还能正常使用
Guess we know the bulkhead doors are working.
糟糕的是 我们在门的另一边
Too bad we're on the wrong side of them.
气闸已开启
感谢你们过来看我们
Thanks for stopping by.
-别泄气 -不然还能怎样
We're gonna get you out of here.
-别泄气 -还有别的办法吗
- Just hang tight. - Is there another option?
不是想催你 雷蒙德
Don't mean to rush you, Raymond,
但这里越来越冷了
but it's getting cold in here.
我一般不怕冷 但...
Normally I wouldn't complain, but--
你就不能打开门吗 吉迪恩
Can't you just open the doors, Gideon?
舱壁门在缺口被封住前
The bulkhead is designed to remain shut
都会维持关闭状态
until the breach is sealed.
我们对堵住缺口已无能为力
Well, that's not happening from in here.
还有多长时间
How much time do we have until--
我们会死去
We're dead?
巴斯特船长 我是里普·亨特
Captain Baxter. I'm Rip Hunter.
我是来救你的
I'm here to rescue you.
在我看来你是自投罗网了
I doubt it. You walked straight into a trap.
我承认我们是遇到了些...
I will admit that we've encountered some...
意料之外的阻碍
unforeseen obstacles.
没错
Right.
但我们很快就能救你出去
But, we're gonna get you out of here in a second.
杰克逊先生 麻烦你看看
Mr. Jackson, will you please see what we can do
能不能解除这个力场
about disabling this force field?
难道我之前没试过吗
You don't think I've tried that?
但如果你觉得这孩子有更好的运气
But by all means, if you think this kid
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表