剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
吉迪恩 准备进行多次时光穿越
Gideon, prepare for multiple time jumps.
标注这里 这里 和这里
Plot points here, here and here.
我的生日 我们为什么要
My birthday? Why are we...
要确保你们在过去不受伤害
The only way to ensure you're not harmed in your past...
就要带走刚出生的我们
Is to abduct ourselves as newborns,
让我们不会出现在未来的时间线上
thus removing ourselves from our future timelines.
这办法太妙了
It's brilliant.
道德上有待商榷
It's morally questionable.
这是自杀行为
It's suicidal.
如果我们来不及送他们回去
If we take too long in getting them home...
那就改变历史了
Then history is altered.
到时候就无家可归了
There won't be a home to go back to.
那些曾经认识你的人
You'll disappear from the minds
将不会记得你
of everyone who's ever known you.
连我亲妈都不认识我吗
You mean, my own mom won't even know me?
我的妻子
My wife.
是啊 还有我的
Yeah, and my...
我孤身一人
I don't have anyone.
总比死掉强
Sure as hell beats dying.
雷怎么样了
How's Ray?
很好
Fine.
年轻的雷入院治疗了
Um, his younger self is in the hospital,
所以现在的他恢复得很快
so our Ray is healing rather quickly.
你好像不太开心
You know, you don't seem too happy about it.
我没有不开心 只是...
I'm not unhappy. I'm...
我订婚了
I'm engaged.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
雷跟我求婚了 就在他
Ray proposed to me while he was...
算了 说来话长
you know what, it's a long story.
但你接受了
But you said yes.
当时是接受了
At the time.
我...我从来没想过要结婚
I... I never thought about marriage.
我都不敢去想结婚的事
I didn't think I was able to think about marriage.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
这可难办了
That's hard.
你喜欢小孩吗
Do you like babies?
喜欢 但这像是给我的负担加倍
Yeah, but that sounds like doubling down to me.
我需要你帮我
I need your help.
然后我帮你想想
And then I'll help you figure out
你该怎么和雷说
what you should say to Ray.
好的
Okay.
我们走吧
Let's go.
中城 1972年
就跟其他任务一样
All right, this is just like any other mission.
只是目标换成了新生儿
The mark may be a newborn,
还不如去偷钻石或芯片
but it might as well be a diamond or a microchip.
你知道吗 你说话越来越像史纳特了
You know what? You're starting to sound like Snart.
好 哪一个是史纳特
Okay, which one is Snart?
找头上有角的
Look for the one with horns.
找到了
Found him.
很好 我们把他抱走
Great, grab him. Let's go.
你好啊 史纳特宝宝
Well, hello, baby Snart.
看你这样子
Look at you.
肯德拉 快点 我们没时间了
Kendra, come on. We don't have time for this.
快看
Look.
看他的小脸蛋
Oh, look at those little cheeks.
你是世界上最可爱的小宝宝
You are the cutest little baby in the world.
小可怜
Poor kid.
他以后的日子不好过
He's gonna have a rough life ahead of him.
幸好我们要带他走
Good thing we're kidnapping him.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
想办法让咱们逃出去
I'm getting us out of here.
我们都不知道这是哪里
We don't even know where here is.
身份确认
Identity confirmed.
莎拉·兰斯
Sara Lance.
我们走
Let's go.
你们想去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
把那个给我
Give me that.
进去
Inside.
这是婴儿吗
Is that a baby?
没错 你们要负责照顾他
Yes, and you guys are in charge of him.
等等 我...
Wait, I...
你去年夏天做保姆挣了五千块
You made five grand last summer babysitting.
你没问题的
You'll be fine.
不 我不会照顾小孩
No, I don't do babies.
你这就会了
You do now.
就当是答谢我们救了你一命
Think of it as a thank you for saving your life.
你最好别把我未来的犯罪伙伴掉地上
You better not drop my future criminal partner.
不然你就有麻烦了 明白吗
Otherwise you're in trouble, comprende?
我们带回史纳特宝宝了
We've got Mr. Snart's younger self.
接着去找教授宝宝和杰克逊宝宝
Next stop is you, Professor, and you, Mr. Jackson.
想想就奇怪 手里抱着婴儿时的自己
How strange to imagine, holding one's infant self.
实际上 你们不能参与
Actually, none of you should participate
绑♥架♥自己的行动
in your own abductions.
为了避免产生时间悖论
Let's call it paradox prevention.
挺值得冒险的
It's almost worth the risk.
可以体验一下我们的父亲
To experience how our own fathers
在我们出生时的感受
must have felt the day we were born.
是啊 但不包括我爸爸
Yeah, well, not my dad.
他在我妈妈临产前出海了
He shipped out before my mom went into labor.
两周后死在了索马里 所以...
Yeah, he died two weeks later in Somalia, so...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
常春藤镇 1950年
我想我看见头了
I think I see the head.
快看看他
Look at that.
管他叫杰里米怎么样
What do you think of Jeremy as a name?
我觉得叫马丁更合适些
Oh, I think he looks more like a Martin.
你们要找医生 对吗
You guys asked for a doctor, right?
我们有吗
Yeah, how would we?
他是说我们在去医院的路上
He means that we were on our way to the hospital
看见了你们的汽车
and we saw your automobile.
需要给这小婴儿做检查
Yeah, and this little munchkin needs a checkup.
产前护理是很重要的
Prenatal care, it's very important.
他说的是产后
He means post-natal.
我们直接把他带到医院 医院见
We'll take him straight to the hospital. We'll meet you there.
我的妻子怎么办
What about my wife?
中城 1993年
我父亲竟愿意把我交给两个陌生人
It's somewhat disconcerting that my father
这事让我有点困惑
would give me up so willingly to two complete strangers.
五十年代的人们不太会猜疑
Well, the 1950s was a much more trusting time.
相信我 我在那个年代生活过
Trust me, I lived then.
他不在索马里
He's not in Somalia.
我们得等会再带走杰佛逊宝宝
We need to hold off on taking Baby Jefferson.
我要去找一下我们的杰佛逊
I need to find grown Jefferson.
可里普说我们...
But Rip said that we...
我觉得给他一点时间
I doubt very much that giving the boy a moment
让他与将死的父亲待一会
with his soon-to-be-dead father
不会给宇宙带来多大伤害
will do the universe any harm.
你在干什么 灰老头
What are you doing, Gray?
相信我 杰佛逊 这里有个人
Trust me, Jefferson, there's someone here
你应该见一下
I really think you should meet.
跟他说说话吧
Go talk to him.
说什么
And say what?
说你的心里话
Speak from your heart.
快去
Go.
你本应该出海的
You were supposed to be shipping out.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
没错
Oh, right.
我要坐的船延误了
My transport got delayed.
我告诉指挥官我的妻子要生了
I told my CO my wife's giving birth.
他就给了我通行证和吉普车
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表