剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你可能一不留神就把你自己搞没了
You could accidently blink yourself out of existence.
你这是在作弄历史 兄弟
You're screwing with history here, man.
是历史先作弄我的
Yeah, well, history screwed with me first.
我明白那种感觉
I know how it feels.
你说什么
What?
失去信心的感觉
To have a crisis of confidence.
听起来好像不可思议 我明白
As unlikely as that might seem, I know.
2002年
It was 2002.
那时我在教量子力学
I was teaching quantum mechanics
我有一个天赋异禀的学生
and I had one particularly gifted student.
他不到一个小时就能
He was able to solve the Ehrenfest Theorem
解出埃伦费斯特定理
in less than an hour.
老实说 在我多年的
He was, quite frankly,
教学生涯中 他是唯一一个
the only student in all my years of teaching
让我感到自卑的学生
who ever made me feel inferior.
那个学生就是你
That student...was you.
你就是与众不同
You were exceptional.
你就这样突然想起
And suddenly, just like that,
我是你的学生了
you remember having me in your class.
我一直都记得
I always remembered.
我只是觉得杀杀你的威风很好玩
I just enjoyed taking you down a peg or two.
那为什么现在要告诉我
And why tell me now?
因为我无论如何也不能让
Because I cannot for the life of me reconcile
我记忆中自信心爆棚的学生
that cocksure student I remember with a man
不相信自己有能力
who believes he doesn't have
拯救桑德斯小姐的生命
what it takes to save Ms. Saunders' life.
你失去了哪个亲友 雷蒙德
Who did you lose, Raymond?
我的未婚妻 安娜·劳瑞
My fiancee, Anna Loring.
她在两年前的星城惨案中不幸遇害
She was killed two years ago in a Starling City siege.
就在我眼前
Right in front of me.
我无力阻止他们 我无可奈何
I couldn't have stopped them. I couldn't do anything.
我的腿断了 我无法过去救她
My leg had been broken. I couldn't get to her.
我只能眼睁睁地看着
I could only watch...
那些人扭断了她的脖子
as they broke her neck.
我做这件战衣就是因为当晚我对自己保证
I built this suit because I promised myself that night
再也不会让自己无力拯救任何人
that I would never be powerless to save anyone again.
所以那块碎片飞出来弄坏了我的战衣
So when a fragment broke free and damaged my suit,
我就慌了
I... panicked.
怔住了
Froze.
雷蒙德 你没能救安娜的命
Raymond, you couldn't save Anna,
但是你能救肯德拉的命
but you can save Kendra.
我相信你
I believe it.
我相信那个学生
I believe in that student.
只要他也能相信自己
I just need him to believe it too.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
布莱克先生 欢迎光临
Ah, Mr. Blake. Welcome.
看来布莱克夫人出远门了
I take it Mrs. Blake is out of town?
你眼力不错
That's a very pointed observation.
要想找到"皮囊" 就需要我的帮助
If you're going to find the vessel, you'll need my help.
不用了 没有你我们也没问题
No, I think we're quite good without it.
莎拉
Sara.
儿童趣味谜语
第一册
我下楼喝杯水
I came down for a glass of water.
我叫莱奥
I'm Leo.
你是我爸爸的朋友吗
Are you friends with my daddy?
算是吧
Kind of.
我爸爸应该在睡觉
I think my daddy's sleeping.
我告诉你件事吧 莱奥
Can I tell you something, Leo?
很重要的事
It's important.
永远不要让任何人伤害你
Don't ever let anyone hurt you.
永远
Ever.
不能伤害你的脑子
Not here...
更不能
and especially...
伤害你的心
not here.
无论如何 永远要保护好自己
No matter what, you always have to look out for yourself.
好吗
Okay?
明白了吗
You understand?
明白了
I think so.
你离我儿子远点 混♥蛋♥
You get the hell away from my boy, you son of a bitch.
你上楼睡觉去吧
Why don't you go on up to bed?
去吧
Go on.
快点老实交代 不然就挨枪子
Talk fast, or you take a bullet.
你在我家干什么
What're you doing in my home?
帮你的忙
A favor for you.
当心点
Watch it.
冷静一下
Relax.
你这混♥蛋♥怎么得到
How the hell did you get--
两天之后 你会因试图偷
Two days from now, you try to steal this
这块翡翠而被捕 然后在铁山监狱
and you get arrested, and you spend five years
-坐牢五年 -你说什么
- in Iron Heights. - What are you talking about?
废话少说
Cut the crap.
我们都知道要是我现在到地下室去
We both know if I go down to the basement right now,
就能找到中城博物馆的平面图
I'll find floor plans for the Central City museum.
这么说吧 我帮你省了麻烦
Let's just say I've saved you the trouble...
还帮你免去牢狱之灾
and from being arrested.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我还知道你会不会想着
The same way I'll know if you even think
动手打你的老婆孩子
of raising a hand to your wife and son.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我知道你会变成什么样
I know the man you become
我什么都知道
and it's all I can do to keep
所以才没有此刻就地了结你
from ending you right here, right now,
因为我如果这么做
But if I do,
就意味着我妹妹永远不会出生了
that means my sister's never born,
所以放你一马
so you get a pass.
你的妹妹
Your sister?
看来你没把自己从时间线上抹去
Looks like you didn't write yourself out of the timeline.
-看来 -怎么了
- Looks like. - But?
我不知道 也许情况会不一样
I don't know, I just thought maybe things would feel differently.
英国佬说改变需要时间
The Englishman says it takes time for time to change.
你想改变什么
What were you trying to change?
我的爸爸不是最佳父亲
My dad was never father of the year,
但至少他从来没打过我们
but at least he never raised a hand to any of us.
他没坐牢之前 现在他不会坐牢了
Until he went to prison, which now he won't.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
也许我们该让布莱克带我们转转
Maybe we should have had Blake show us around.
也许我们能以比较不引人注意的
Perhaps there's a less conspicuous way
方式侦察这里
for us to do reconnaissance.
赏脸吗
May I?
我不太会跳舞
I'm not much of a dancer.
我带你跳
I'll lead, then.
没想到怪物
Well, for a monster,
跳起舞来挺优雅的 兰斯小姐
you dance quite gracefully, Ms. Lance.
-别开我玩笑 -我知道 我没有
- Don't make fun. - I know, I'm not.
我也没把你当怪物
Nor do I consider you a monster.
我看到的只是你被
All I see is someone who is tortured
无法控制的杀欲折磨着
by an appetite that she cannot control.
我的情况没有任何神奇药物可以治疗
There's no magical cure for what's wrong with me.
当然有
Of course there is.
这种药叫"活得更好"
It's called being better.
我妻儿被杀时
When my family was killed,
我以为我没法活下去了
I thought there was no way I could go on,
可是我活下来了
but I did.
我们存在的意义就是
The truth of our existence
在祝福和诅咒中活下去
is that we're all blessed and cursed with the drive to move forward.
活到明天
Live the next day.
活得更好
To get better.
你也能做到 莎拉
And you will too, Sara.
也许我要先控制自己不杀这些人
Well, maybe I can start by managing not to kill these guys.
他们跟我们的银行朋友有一样的烧痕
They're scarred up like our friends at the bank.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表