剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
让我们被困在时间流里
Having all of us at each other's throats
还要互相残杀
while being stranded in the Time Stream.
可是我们并没被困住
But... we're not stranded.
不完全是
Not entirely.
谢谢你 萨维奇先生
Thank you, Mr. Savage.
如我所愿
As I'd hoped,
你帮我找到了问题的答案
you've provided me with a solution to my problem.
我不明白 灰老头
I don't get it, Grey.
这里有东西能治愈我吗
What's in here that's gonna fix me?
不是逃生舰里的东西 杰佛逊
Well, nothing inside the Jumpship, Jefferson,
而是飞船本身
but rather the craft itself.
这艘飞船预先设置了回到2016年
You see, this ship is pre-programmed to return to 2016.
根据量子逆因果关系理论
I've made some additional adjustments
我又做了一些调整
according to the theory of quantum-retro causality,
如果我没计算错误
and if my math is correct,
穿越时间流会逆转你的情况
the trip through the Time Stream should reverse your condition.
不 不
No. No.
我不会离开你和队友
I'm not leaving you or the team.
所以我不会让你选择
Which is why I'm not giving you a choice.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我给你注射了轻微的镇静剂
I've administered a mild sedative.
你又给我下药了
You roofied me again?
当初我把你骗上这艘飞船时
When I tricked you onto this ship the first time,
我只考虑了自己
I was only thinking of myself.
现在我考虑的是你
Now I'm thinking of you.
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
如果我们分开 你会死的
If we're separated, you'll die!
我活出了我的人生 杰佛逊
I've already lived my life, Jefferson.
你要活出你的人生 帮我向克莱丽莎问好
Now you must live yours. Give my love to Clarissa.
跟她说我很抱歉
Tell her I'm sorry.
我应该正式和她道别
She deserved a proper good-bye.
发射协议 准备发射
目的地2016年
灰老头 灰老头 不
Grey! Grey, no!
不
No!
-咚咚咚 -你好
- Knock, knock. - Oh, hello.
没打扰你吧 我是来问你
I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd see
赏脸跟我一起吃个午饭吗
if I could interest you in a lunch date.
亲爱的 我正在做研究
Oh, my darling. I'm right in the middle
片刻也不能耽搁
of some research that simply cannot wait.
研究什么
What's the topic?
其实就是时间本身
As a matter of fact, time itself.
真是讽刺
The irony. Oh!
该死的 我完全忘了
Damn, I completely forgot.
我答应了要去见一些业内学者
I promised I'd meet with some fellow academics
帮他们解决一项实验
to help resolve an experiment of theirs.
这项实验和时间旅行有关吗
Does this experiment have anything to do with time travel?
几乎可以肯定
Almost certainly.
我不会去太久
But it-it won't take long.
你甚至不会觉得我离开过
In fact, I'll be home before you even know it.
克莱丽莎
Clarissa?
你知道我爱你
You-- you know that I love you.
正是这份爱驱使我去做每一件事
There's nothing I do that isn't driven by that very thought.
我们赶快离开这个鬼地方
Now let's get the hell out of here.
你做了什么 书呆子
What'd you do, Poindexter?
你在说什么
What do you mean?
逃生艇在什么地方
The Jumpship. Where is it?
应该问在什么时间
Well, it's really more a question of when.
但 是的
But, oh, yes.
你俩都想回到2016年
You both wanted to return to 2016.
没错
Got it in one.
为了救杰佛逊的命我必须这么做
I did what I had to do to save Jefferson's life.
现在我们无论如何
Now we must do whatever's necessary
都要修好乘波号♥
to repair the Waverider
把萨维奇送到消失点
and deliver Savage to the Vanishing Point.
这么快就一副
Oh, back so soon
手下败将的样子回来了
with the stench of defeat written all over you.
不要说我没警告过你
Can't say I didn't warn you.
想要激怒我 是吗
Trying to get under my skin? Is that it?
早就看穿你那些小把戏了
Got your little game figured out.
你那么聪明
For all your intelligence,
还是得不到茶雅拉的心
you still didn't manage to make Chay-Ara yours.
你这种疯子是无法明白的
I wouldn't expect a psychopath like you to understand.
肯德拉可以自♥由♥做她想做的事
Kendra is free to do what she wants.
你知道我在你身上看见了什么吗
You know what I see when I look at you?
我看到了软弱伪装成的善良
I see weakness masquerading as goodness.
关在牢里的可不是我
I'm not the one trapped in a cage.
就是我被关在这牢房♥
Well, if it weren't for this cage,
你才会露出傲慢的表情
you wouldn't have that arrogant look on your face.
你以为我怕你吗
You think I'm afraid of you?
不 我知道你怕
No. I know you are.
至少卡特能勇敢地
At least Carter had the courage
像个男人一样面对我
to face me like a man.
难怪她没选中你
No wonder she didn't choose you.
感觉好点了吗 帕尔默博士
You feel better now, Dr. Palmer?
差远了
Not even close.
我还以为你和我没有共同点
And I thought you were nothing like me.
你在这好好想想吧
I'll leave you to contemplate on that.
时光驱动引擎重新初始化完毕 船长
Time Drive reinitialization complete, Captain.
主要系统已重新连上且很稳定
The primary systems are back online and stable.
启动点火程序 继续前往
Begin ignition sequence and resume our route
消失点
to the Vanishing Point.
你真是个蠢货 教授
You're a fool, Professor.
我是想救杰佛逊
I'm trying to save Jefferson's life.
萨维奇逃跑了
Savage has escaped.
-什么 -真抱歉
- What? - I'm sorry.
调出所有监控录像 快
Pull up all the surveillance monitors, now!
恐怕汪达尔·萨维奇
I'm afraid Vandal Savage
已经放走了卡特·哈尔
has already freed Carter Hall,
并且正准备解除...
and is preparing to disengage...
这可不太妙
That can't be good.
吉迪恩的操作模型已完全关闭
Gideon's entire operational matrix is offline.
没有她帮忙...
And without her help...
我们只能用传统方法飞行了
We'll have to make our approach the old-fashioned way.
当务之急是找出萨维奇和
Shouldn't we be more worried about Savage
被他洗♥脑♥的同伴吧
and his brainwashed crony?
对 所以我需要你和帕尔默博士
Yes. Which is why I need you and Dr. Palmer
去把他抓回来
to go and recapture him.
同时 剩下的人要想方设法
In the meantime, if the rest of us can't figure out
不靠吉迪恩 自行驾驶飞船
how to pilot the ship without Gideon,
否则我们就永远被困在时间流里了
we're never gonna be able to leave the Time Stream.
如果我们逃过此劫 我也许会杀了
If we live through this, you bumbling idiot,
你这蹩脚的白♥痴♥
I might just kill you.
我们要用多传统的方法
Exactly how old-fashioned are you talking?
如果时间流好比一条大河
So, if the Time Stream is like this vast river,
这些地图则标记了沿着河流
these maps plot the safest course
最安全的航线
along that river's path.
没错
Exactly.
我留着这些就是以防万一
I keep these here just in case of emergency.
这情况绝对用得上
Well, this certainly qualifies.
尤尔根斯山脉是什么
What's Jurgens Ridge?
祈祷你永远不必知道
Pray you need never find out.
马丁 你来当我们的工程师
Martin, you're gonna be our engineer.
我需要你调整我们的能量输出
I need you to adjust our energy output
避免让乘波号♥超载
to avoid over-taxing the Waverider.
至于你 兰斯小姐 你来当驾驶员
And you, Miss Lance, you're gonna be our navigator.
我来自刺客联盟 不是航♥空♥航♥天♥局
I was League of Assassins, not NASA.
我需要一个能在极大压力下
I need someone who can make tough calls
做艰难抉择的人
under extreme pressure.
没人比你更合适了
No one fits that description better than you.
来参加派对的吗
Come to join the party?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表