剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
So that's a yes?
那也算火焰吗
You call that a flame?
衣服不错
Nice costume.
给你也弄了一套
Got one for you too.
起床了 起床了
Wakey, wakey.
该缩小了 缩不了算了
Time to shrink... or not.
-我们走 -他怎么办
- Let's go. - What about him?
我们不能撇下他 他会死的
We can't ditch him. He won't survive.
两个守卫从这里走出去 不可疑
Two guards walking out of here--not suspicious.
两个守卫抬着他出去 很可疑
Two guards carrying him out-- suspicious.
他替我挨了一顿打
He took a beating for me.
雷蒙德可以为了根本不认识的人挨打
Raymond would take a beating for a total stranger.
米克 牢狱经历教会我们的
Mick, if our time in the can taught us anything,
就是互相扶持
it's we look after each other.
就你和我 对吧
It's you and me, right?
如果我们闯进这里 就可以切断断路器
So, if we enter here, we can cut the circuit breaker.
关闭所有电源
Shutting off all the power.
引开守卫 争取营救时间
Distracting the guards and giving us time to save our team.
这个计划成功的概率
The probability of this plan being successful--
塔上的神枪手有十五秒的空档
There is a 15-second window where the sharpshooters on the tower
顾及不到断路器
aren't covering the breaker.
也就是说有人要在十二秒内
Which means that somebody would have to run 120 yards
跑完110米
in less than 12 seconds.
鉴于杰克逊先生前十字韧带撕裂
Given Mr. Jackson tore his anterior cruciate ligament--
乐观点 吉迪恩
Have a little faith, Gideon.
你能做到的
You can do this.
我知道你能
I know you can.
好了
It's done.
我从未见过如此简单
You know, I've never seen a theorem so simple,
又富有诗意的定理
so poetic before.
这样我可以降低实验对象的裂变率
With this, I can decelerate the subject's rate of fission
并降低体核温度
and decrease core body temperature.
但还是缺了什么
Yet something's missing.
我保证 这个公式就是
I'm telling you, that is the equation--
你建造量子连接器所需的一切
everything you need to build a Quantum Splicer.
我们来救你了
We're coming?
解释一下
Explain.
-我自己割的 -不可能
- I cut myself. - Impossible.
你一到这里我们就开始监视你了
You've been monitored ever since your arrival here.
所以 除非是
So, unless some--
除非是别人割了自己
unless someone else was cut,
但伤痕却出现在你身上
yet it appears on your body...
-简直荒谬 -不不不
- That's preposterous. - No, no, no.
你跟那个火人之间有某种联♥系♥
You are somehow connected to the Burning Man.
所以你在鲁斯卡维克
That's how you were able to absorb
能够吸收核能
the nuclear energy at Luskavic.
你搞错了
You are mistaken.
不 你不止创造了火风暴
No, You didn't only create Firestorm.
你就是火风暴的其中一半
You are one half of Firestorm.
真是荒唐
That's ridiculous!
把反应堆打开
Bring the core online.
没想到等了这么久
And to think, all this time...
-你就是缺少的那一环 -听我说
- you were the missing link. - Listen to me.
两个可以兼容的人是极其少见的
It is extremely rare to find two people who are compatible,
而且没有连接器
and without the Splicer--
你有没有跟
Have you ever merged
女人合体过 教授
with a woman before, Professor?
我觉得我和你可以成为非常棒的火风暴
I think you and I are gonna make a wonderful Firestorm.
他们在搞什么鬼
What the hell are they doing?
在做我一开始就应该做的事
What I should have done from the start--
帮忙营救斯泰因
helping rescue Stein.
那时间线怎么办
What about the time line?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
别管那个不得已的措施了
Forget about the fail-safe.
现在再更改计划会不会太晚
Isn't it a little late for plan C?
只要杰克斯能碰到断路器就不晚
Not if Jax can reach that circuit breaker.
不敢相信你居然冒险救这个蠢货
I can't believe you're risking your life for this idiot.
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
你可以做到的
You got this.
十二秒 防守队员分布区 练了无数次了
12 seconds, open field-- done it a million times.
巴里·艾伦算老几
Barry Allen who?
电磁锁
Electromagnetic locks.
我们穿了守卫的装束
We're dressed as guards.
快跑
Run.
所有人回到你们的牢房♥
Everyone back in your cells!
祝你跟新狱友相处愉快
Enjoy your new cellmate!
那扇门通往装卸间
That door leads to the loading bay.
你们可以从那里上逃生舰
From there, you can get to the jump ship.
米克 这种拥抱有点奇怪啊
Hey, Mick, this is a strange kind of hug.
-你去哪里 -我有点事要做
- Where are you going? - I got something to do.
萨维奇先生 您得上直升机了
Mr. Savage, I need to get you to the helicopter.
一定要把教授送进反应堆
Make sure the Professor enters the reactor.
他的核伴侣在等他
His nuclear-mate is waiting for him.
让反应堆满负荷运行
Take the core to full power.
好像发生暴♥乱♥了
There seems to be a riot going on.
你们应该考虑是否执行这项命令
You might want to reconsider your orders.
沃斯托克已经知道斯泰因是半个火风暴
Vostok knows Stein is the other half of Firestorm.
她试图和他合体
She's trying to merge with him.
里普 一旦斯泰因进入反应堆
Rip, once Stein is inside the reactor,
他就会变成苏联火风暴
he will become Soviet Firestorm.
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
我已经瞄准了
I have the shot.
-莎拉 别这么做 -我别无选择
- Sara, don't do it. - I don't have a choice.
这是拯救星城和未来
It's the only way to save Star City,
唯一的办法
the future.
这是杀手的思维方式
That's how a killer thinks.
你已经不是杀手了
And that's not you anymore.
我们的能量
Our energy...
渴望合体 教授
It yearns to be whole, Professor.
没有连接器
Uh, without the Splicer--
没有连接器 你没办法控制
Without the Splicer, you'll never be able to control
我们之间的核反应
our nuclear reaction.
你得听我劝告 沃斯托克博士
You have to listen to me, Dr. Vostok.
如果不解除合体 我们两个都得死
Unless we un-fuse, you'll end up killing us both!
里普·亨特真是傻透了
Rip Hunter must be a fool
竟把你送到我的手上
to send you into my arms.
跟我走吧 茶雅拉
Come with me, Chay-Ara,
我会想办法延续你的生命
and I will find a way to prolong your life.
我们能一起永生
We will live together in eternity.
不
No.
不
No?
我的答案永远是不
My answer will always be no.
快走
Go.
你又想杀了我
You want to kill me again?
这个游戏你永远玩不腻吗 加里布
Doesn't this game ever get too old for you, Gareeb?
如果你不介意的话 请叫我亨特船长
It's Captain Hunter, if you don't mind.
其实我是来阻止你造出火风暴的
I'm here to make sure you never build a Firestorm...
还有把怀表还给我
and for my watch, actually.
你在1975年的一场异教鲜血仪式上
You stole it from me during a pagan blood ritual
从我这里偷走的
back in 1975.
有印象了吗
Ring any bells?
慢点
Slowly.
我不想杀了你
I have no desire to kill you.
我要你活着
I want you alive.
要你亲眼见到世界化为一片火海
I want you to see the world burn.
在过去的十一年间 我常常会看
I have looked so often at your wife and son
你的妻儿的容貌
these last 11 years--
米兰达和乔纳斯
Miranda and Jonas,
他们的容貌已深入我的脑海
their faces etched into my mind.
终有一天我会见到他们
And when I finally get to meet them,
我会告诉他们你和你的朋友
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表