剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Funny you should ask.
我刚收到罗里先生的消息
I just received a message from Mr. Rory.
他似乎逃了出来
It seems he escaped capture
现在正返回乘波号♥
and is now returning to the Waverider.
早说了
Told you.
那些海盗惹错人了
Those pirates picked the wrong guy to mess with.
罗里什么时候学会驾驶逃生舰的
Since when does Rory even know how to fly the jump ship?
他怎么能找到我们
How did he even find us?
实际上 是我在控制飞行
Actually, I did the flying.
他被那群海盗
He received quite a beating
狠揍了一顿
at the hands of the pirates.
他来了
That's him now.
你还好吗 米克
You okay, Mick?
小伙们
Boys!
这艘飞船是你们的了
Ship's all yours!
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
你在干什么 米克
What are you doing, Mick?
准备回家 你要一起吗
I'm getting us home. Are you in?
好啊
Yeah.
我想站队时间到了
Time to choose a side, I guess.
选好了
Chosen.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
抓住他们
Get them!
我去拿时光驱动引擎
I'll get the time drive.
冥河号♥的逃生舰还能用吗
Is the Acheron's jump ship still operational?
可以
Yes.
那就乘逃生舰离开冥河号♥
All right, go to it and get off the Acheron.
我和巴洛尔先生的账还没算完
I have some unfinished business with Mr. Valor.
我不会离开我的飞船
I'm not leaving my ship.
我们也不会撇下你不管
And we're not leaving you behind.
所以船长 你有什么计划
So what's the plan, Captain?
巴洛尔和他的手下人数远超过我们
Valor and his men substantially outnumber us.
我们依靠常规手段是无法打败他们的
We're not going to be able to defeat them by conventional means.
罗里先生正在前往机房♥
Mr. Rory is making his way to the engine room
拿时光驱动引擎
to access the time drive.
交给我
I'll handle it.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你要完蛋了
You're losing.
-吉尔伯特 -时空海盗目前
- Gilbert? - The time pirates are indeed
落后你们十秒 差距在缩小
ten seconds behind you, and closing.
我们的时间不多了
That doesn't give us much time.
你觉得里普的计划会成功吗
You think Rip's plan will work?
嗯 我也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
离它远点 米克
Step away from it, Mick.
金发美妞 我警告你
I'll tell you what, Blondie.
走开 否则我就杀了你
Walk away and I won't kill you.
你知道我是不会离开的
You know I can't do that.
我喜欢你 莎拉
I like you, Sara.
你很有胆量
You got a lot of guts.
所以我才要干掉你个小贱♥人♥
That's why I'm only gonna kill you a little bit!
亨特船长 我们已经就位了
Captain Hunter? We're in position.
-亨特船长 -收到
- Captain Hunter? - Yes, yes!
我现在有点小忙
I'm a little bit busy right now!
尽管这样 我们已经没时间了
Be that as it may, we've run out of time.
船长 那个计划
Captain, the plan.
我们在等你的信♥号♥♥
We're waiting for your signal.
-吉尔伯特 -有何命令 长官
- Gilbert? - Yes, sir?
给我仔仔细细
I need you to listen to me very,
听清楚了
very carefully.
里普 这边好了
Rip! We're good!
舱壁门已关闭
Bulkhead door closed.
爆♥炸♥性减压已解决掉时间海盗
Explosive decompression has evacuated the time pirates.
谢谢 吉尔伯特
Thank you, Gilbert.
麻烦连线乘波号♥
Please hail the Waverider.
乘波号♥ 我是亨特船长
Waverider, this is Captain Hunter.
我们已经收复冥河号♥
We've regained control of the Acheron.
你那边情况如何
What's your status?
你要怎么处置我 史纳特
What are you gonna do, Snart?
你帮我收复飞船
I suppose it wouldn't be very fair
抓住约翰·巴洛尔
if I arrested you after you reclaimed my ship
我还逮捕你是不公平的
and apprehended John Valor for me.
同为时间之主 我很乐意帮你
Happy to help out a fellow Time Master.
虽然我不配拥有这个头衔
Even though I don't deserve that title.
你今天向我证明了我是错的
I was wrong. You've proven that today.
你还是名副其实的时间之主
You're still one hell of a Time Master.
所以我要把这个交给你
Which is why I'm giving you this.
-这是什么 -吉尔伯特
- What's that? - Gilbert?
根据消失点最新时间线数据
Using the Vanishing Point's most current timeline data,
我计算出你有99.8%的可能
I calculate a 99.8% probability
会在1958年3月俄勒冈州
that you will find Vandal Savage
和谐瀑布找到汪达尔·萨维奇
in Harmony Falls, Oregon, in March of 1958.
谢谢你 巴斯特船长
Thank you, Captain Baxter.
我还是不理解你为什么要这么做
I still don't understand why you're doing all this.
执行这项任务之前
Before all this started,
我也搞不清楚
I don't think I would've, either.
我们的使命是保护历史 守护时间
We protect history, safeguard time itself.
不该有更高的使命
There is no higher calling.
更高的使命叫爱
It's called love.
里普 里普
Rip. Rip.
里普
Rip!
看着我 里普
Look at me, Rip.
不要生我的气
Please don't be mad at me.
没有 我没有生你的气
Oh, no, I'm not mad at you!
我准备要辞职
I--I was going to resign.
我知道 但我不能让你这么做
I know and I couldn't let you.
这一直是你的梦想
This has always been your dream.
没错 但你比我更胜任这项职务
Yes, but you are so much better at this than me.
我不明白你为什么
I--I can't understand why you would--
要放弃这一切
why you'd give all that up.
真有意思 是你让我明白
It's funny, because you're the one who made me realize
我不适合当时间之主
that I could never be a Time Master.
我在你身上找到了
I found something with you,
一件美妙的事物
something wonderful.
我找到了爱
I found love.
这是时间之主一直教导我们
That thing that the Time Masters
要藏起来的事物
always taught us to hide from,
但其实他们是错的 里普
but they were wrong, Rip.
爱不具威胁性
Love's no threat.
爱是美丽又强大的
It's beautiful, and powerful,
一旦掌握了它
and once you know it,
就能改变一切
love changes everything.
就像它改变了我
Like it changed me
于是我决定要辞职
and that's why I have to resign,
我绝对不能接受与真理
because I could never belong to something
背道而驰的职务
that turns its back on the truth.
突然感觉我选择的职业
Suddenly my chosen profession seems
似乎并不重要
so terribly unimportant.
不
No.
世界需要时间之主
The world needs the Time Masters
而时间之主非常需要
and the Time Masters, most assuredly,
里普·亨特
need Rip Hunter.
我只希望有一天
My only wish is that one day,
等你不再穿越时空了
when you're off traveling space and time,
你会明白我现在的想法
you'll realize what I have, and understand
明白我为什么要这么做
why I'm doing what I'm doing.
我希望那天你会想到我
I hope you think of me when that day comes.
我会的
I will...
因为我会和你在一起
because I'll be with you.
我在找你呢
I was just looking for you.
你怎么样了
How are you feeling?
挺好的
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表