剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
当然
Oh, yeah.
我还有好消息要告诉你
Well, I have more good news.
我非常确定
I was able to very subtly confirm
雷蒙德对你的暗恋对象
that Raymond has no romantic inclinations
完全没有非分之想
towards your crush object.
等理清我的感情生活之后
Okay, well, once we've sorted out my love life,
得好好更新一下你的词汇量
we need to update your vocabulary.
迫不及待啊
Can't wait.
我去看看肯德拉
I'm gonna go check on Kendra.
-自信点 -明白
- Hey-- confidence. - Yeah.
我已经让原始阻尼器重新连上线了
I got the initial dampeners back online.
等其他队友带回
On the rest of the team returns
神经形态原型
with the Neuromorphic Prototype,
吉迪恩就能重新上岗了
Gideon will be good to go.
好极了
Excellent.
我们越早离开这里越好
Sooner we get out of here, the better.
-顺便谢谢你 -谢什么
- And thank you, by the way. - Whatever for?
在你和我提起之前
Well, till you mentioned it,
我没想到我对肯德拉还有这种想法
I hadn't really thought about Kendra in that way,
因为她和卡特
because, you know, she and Carter
这辈子是注定要在一起的
were destined to be together in this lifetime,
但是一切都变了
but it's all changed
她很特别
and, uh, you know, she's quirky
既幽默又漂亮
and funny and beautiful
而且焊接技术一流
and a pretty good welder.
那么
So-- you know,
你要把那些全抛诸脑后了吗
what about all those things we were talking about?
我们的任务等等
The mission and so forth?
我们都是成年人嘛
Oh, well, we're all adults here, right?
更深入些交往
Getting to know each other a little bit better,
也不会妨碍我们拯救世界
it's not gonna stop us from saving the world.
天呐
Oh, boy.
是谁邀请他们来的
Who invited them?
谣言说丧钟对某事很生气
Word on the street is Deathstroke is pissed about something.
丧钟是什么破名字
Deathstroke-- what kind of name's that?
派对结束了 大家都出去
Party's over. Everyone hit the streets.
告诉所有人
Hit everybody on them.
我要绿箭侠看不见明天的太阳
I want Green Arrow dead by morning.
这些都是我的人
Listen, pal, this is my gang.
他们只听命于我
The only orders they take are from me.
也许他们归你管 但这座城市归我管
Hmm, might be your gang, but it's my city.
绿箭侠的同伙是一个白衣女刺客和
Green Arrow is running with a female assassin in white
一个穿棕外套的英国佬
and a Brit in a brown coat.
把他们都干掉
Kill them all.
都听到指示了 行动吧
Heard the man. Let's go.
看来你的新喽啰
Looks like your new minions
要对里普和莎拉
are about to go on a citywide manhunt
-展开全市追捕 -那又怎么样
- for Rip and Sara. - So what?
他们要杀我们的朋友
They're gonna kill our friends.
他们怎么变成我们的朋友了
Since when did they become our friends?
这得问你
You tell me.
你和雷蒙德在俄♥国♥时关系似乎挺好的
You and Raymond seemed to get pretty tight back in Russia.
我从没和别人关系好过
I've never been tight with anyone.
米克 该走了
Mick, it's time to go.
-你又不是我老大 -我就是
- You're not the boss of me. - Actually, I am.
好吧 咱们都深呼吸冷静一下
Okay, let's both take a deep breath.
然后咱们来做笔交易
And we'll make ourselves a deal.
咱们一起去帮里普和莎拉
You help me get to Rip and Sara.
一旦他们安全了 咱们再谈这事
Once they're safe, we can have this conversation.
公平吗
Fair?
斯莫克科技
谢谢你愿意陪我们过来 狄格尔先生
Thank you for agreeing to accompany us, Mr. Diggle.
我叫康纳
It's Connor.
我不需要待在奥利弗·奎恩的身边
It's not like I needed to stick around Oliver Queen for anything.
-你事先知道吗 -知道什么
- Did you know? - Know what?
我的城市会变成这样
That this is what would happen in my city?
奥利弗说事情发展成这样的
Oliver said that the only reason
唯一原因就是
that things got so bad
我和雷当时没在这里帮忙
is because Ray and I weren't there to help.
应该是吧
I suspected that might be the case,
但其实这是件好事
but that's actually a good thing.
现在 一旦我们的任务完成
Now, once our mission is complete
你和帕尔默博士就能返回2016年的星城
and you and Dr. Palmer are returned to Star City in 2016,
你俩就可以阻止格兰特·威尔逊的大起义
you will both be present to stop Grant Wilson's Uprising.
这个未来只是一条可能的时间线
This future is only a potential timeline.
所以星城不一定会
So this-this version of Star City--
变成这个样子吗
this doesn't have to happen?
没错 未来一直在变化
Correct. The future is always in flux.
希望不会变成这样
Hopefully, this will never come to pass.
这个世界不是真实的
This world isn't real.
我们分开找 可以搜查更多地方
Let's split up. We'll cover more ground.
斯莫克科技
你好 宝贝
Hello, beautiful.
敌人为数众多
There's too many of them!
先生们 你们来得正是时候
Gentlemen, your timing is exemplary.
康纳在哪
Where's Connor?
他被抓走了
He's been taken.
他们是格兰特·威尔逊的人
These are Grant Wilson's men.
只有半张脸全身穿着装甲的人
The guy with the half face and the body armor
看来挺喜欢穿连帽衫的孩子的
has a real mad-on for the kid in the hoodie.
-跟我谈一下 -里普
- Can I have a word? - Rip--
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're going to say.
-我们要把他救回来 -就是这事
- We have to get him back. - Yes, that.
你忘了这个未来
You're forgetting this future
只是一条可能的时间线
is only a potential timeline.
格兰特·威尔逊就在这时杀死康纳
Yeah, where Grant Wilson kills Connor.
威尔逊不会杀死康纳的
Wilson's not going to murder Connor,
因为当你回到2016年
because once you're returned to 2016,
威尔逊或康纳都不存在
there won't be a Wilson or a Connor,
至少他们不是现在这个样子
at least not as we know them both right now.
既然他们得救了 那咱们接着谈
Now that we rescued them, let's have that chat.
你想留在这里
You want to stay here.
我以为我已经讲得很清楚了
Thought I made that pretty clear.
我不清楚的是 你为什么不想留下
What I'm less clear on is why you don't.
城里全是窃贼和罪犯
A city of thieves and criminals--
感觉会有很多竞争对手
Sounds like a lot of competition.
把他们全部干掉
Then we wipe them out.
我怎么干掉那个人
What I did to that other guy,
我们就怎么干掉格兰特·威尔逊
we do the same thing to this Grant Wilson
还有任何挡路的蠢猪
and anyone else stupid enough to get in our way.
看看四周吧 史纳特
Take a look around, Snart.
这就像梦一样
We're living the dream.
是啊 说到这里...
Yeah. Speaking of which...
睡个好觉 伙计
Sleep tight, buddy.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
意见不合
Difference of opinion.
好吧
Right.
我们要把这个和罗里先生带回乘波号♥
We need to get this and Mr. Rory back to the Waverider.
杰佛逊 来得正好
Oh, Jefferson, perfect timing.
我需要你的机械知识
I'm in need of your mechanical acumen.
好吧 咱们开始吧
Okay, let's do it.
怎么了 你干了什么
What? What did you do?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你干坏事了 你干了什么
You did something. What did you do?
没什么 没什么
Nothing, nothing.
你知道 这心灵感应
You know, this psychic connection thing,
可是双向的
it goes both ways
从我走进来
and the moment that I walked in here,
我就感到非常焦虑和内疚
I started feeling really anxious and guilty.
你感到内疚 你干了什么
You feel guilty, so what did you do?
听我解释 我都是为了你好
In my defense, I was only acting in your best interests.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表