剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
加入你的罪名列表了
to your criminal resume.
也许你该开始站在坏人的角度思考了
Maybe you should start thinking more like a crook.
你那朋友准备要杀你呢
Your friend's planning on killing you.
时间之主德鲁斯是我最信任的朋友之一
Time Master Druce is one of my most trusted friends.
再说了 如果他真的想伤害我
Besides, if he wanted to do me any harm,
为什么不趁刚才的机会下手呢
why didn't he do it just now when he had the chance?
因为他想让你把整个队伍都拉上
Because he wants you to bring the whole team with you,
而这是不可能发生的
and that's not gonna happen,
因为我就不跟你去了
because I'm taking a pass.
能结束了吗
Are we done here yet?
如果你想驾驭你的力量
If you want to harness your power,
你需要学会控制你的恐惧
you need to learn to control your fear.
你大半生都在接受训练
Yeah, well, you've been training for half your life
成为一个冷血刺客
to be some cold-blooded assassin,
所以我真不觉得你明白那是什么感受
so I really don't think you understand what it's like.
在你能控制之前
Before you can control it,
你必须接受 它是你的一部分
you have to accept that it's part of you.
轻一点 行吗
Ease up, will you?
你需要引导你的怒火
You've got to channel your anger.
莎拉 住手
Sara, stop.
压制你的情感
Push down your emotions.
专注于你的对手
Focus on your opponent.
肯德拉
Kendra?
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉 真对不起 真对不起
Sara, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry...
莎拉 你在做什么 是我
Sara, what are you doing? It's me!
你确定不想拿回你的外套吗
Are you sure you don't want your coat back?
真不敢相信你居然不怕冷
I can't believe how you're not freezing.
我喜欢寒冷
Oh, I love the cold.
还有芭蕾
And ballet.
你为什么这么喜欢芭蕾呢 瓦伦蒂娜
So what is it about the ballet that you love, Valentina?
那是优雅与力度的结合
The combination of grace and strength,
将身体推向极限
pushing the body to its breaking point.
那是一种美
It's a thing of beauty.
我的公♥寓♥到了
My apartment.
晚上这个点
You know, this time of night,
比西伯利亚的冬天还冷
it's colder than a Siberian winter.
听起来不错
It sounds perfect.
我想我们可以去暖和一下
You know, I'm sure we could heat it up.
可惜的是 我今晚还有别的事
Sadly, I have business elsewhere this evening.
那好...
Well...
如果这就要道别
if this is good-bye...
看戏看得爽吗 雷蒙德
You enjoy the show, Raymond?
我觉得我在这鬼地方等你
I think I've got frostbite in some not-so-fun places
等得都生冻疮了
from waiting out here.
她有说萨维奇在造什么武器吗
Did she tell you what kind of weapon Savage is building?
没说到这个
Didn't come up.
如此浪漫的夜晚 我不想扫兴
Such a romantic evening I didn't want to spoil the mood.
所以除了一个热腾腾的晚安之吻
So other a steamy good night kiss
和体温过低的危险之外 我们一无所获
and a possible case of hypothermia, we've got nothing.
我可不这么认为
I wouldn't say that.
这是瓦伦蒂娜在鲁斯卡维克实验室的
It's Valentina's security badge for a place called
安全通行证
Luskavic Labs.
她在为萨维奇造的武器
Whatever weapon she's building for Savage,
肯定就在那里
we'll find it there.
我想我该庆幸你没顺走她的钱包
I guess I should just be happy you didn't swipe her wallet.
那么 会怎么样
So, uh, what happens?
你移交飞船 去时间之主那里自首
You hand over the ship and turn yourself in to the Time Masters,
我们其他人就...
and the rest of us just...
回到你们之前
Will be returned to your former lives
在2016年1月的生活
in January 2016.
就像你们从未离开过一样
It will be as if you never left.
除了星城可能会
Aside from the fact that Starling City
因为我们的缘故
might be part of the U.S.S.R.,
变成苏联的一部分
thanks to our efforts.
所以就更应该考虑这个提议了
All the more reason to consider the offer.
时间理事会会在其权力范围内不惜一切代价
The Time Council will do everything within their power
来纠正我们犯下的错误
to correct the mistakes that we've made.
但他们关于阻止萨维奇的想法
But they still haven't changed their mind
还是没有改变吗
about stopping Savage?
据他们所言
Well, according to them,
他是历史自然进程的一部分
he's part of the natural course of history,
虽然那进程很糟糕
terrible as that course may be.
我不是说这个提议
Look, I'm not saying that this offer
是无懈可击的
is without its downsides.
如果我们现在放弃计划
If we abandon our plan now,
我还是会失去我的妻儿
then I still lose my wife and son.
那为什么要认输呢
So why throw in the towel?
我记得你说过这项任务比我们任何人都重要
I thought you said this mission was bigger than any one of us.
是的 但如果你还记得
Yes, but if you'll remember,
我最初招募你们的时候
when I first recruited you,
没有让你们完全明白我的动机
I wasn't entirely forthright about my motivations
以及这项任务会有多危险
or about how dangerous this mission would be.
卡特·哈尔在同意参与之前就知道有风险
Carter Hall knew the risks before he signed on.
至于你们其他人 现在该决定
Well, for the rest of you, it's now time to decide
未来是否值得我们为之抗争了
whether the future is worth fighting for.
我无法告诉你
I cannot tell you
我多高兴见到你 亨特
how pleased I am to see you, Hunter.
我终于觉悟了
I finally came to my senses.
你是对的 一如既往
You were right, as always.
我拿整个团队在冒险
I've risked the lives of my team,
我危及到了时间结构本身
I've endangered the very fabric of time itself.
我只希望你能宽恕我
I only hope you can forgive me.
一切很快就能再次恢复正常了
All will soon be made right again.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
我很抱歉 结局必须如此
I'm so sorry it had to turn out this way,
但是理事会不能冒险让你活着
but the Council cannot risk keeping you alive.
真可惜
Such a shame.
我没法告诉米克他猜对了
I won't be able to tell Mick he was right.
米克
Mick?
我一个有趣的朋友
My colorful friend,
他很肯定你打算干掉我
who was convinced you were planning on killing me.
你的朋友们似乎已经抛弃了你
Your friends seem to have abandoned you,
但是没关系
but no matter.
克罗诺斯会找到他们的
Chronos will track them down.
真不敢相信你让这傀儡
Can't believe you brought this stooge
来帮你干卑鄙的勾当
to do your dirty work.
我从没把你视为懦夫 德鲁斯
I never had you pegged as a coward, Druce.
以防万一 我保证会待在这里
In that case, I promise to stay here
确保你的处罚被妥善执行
to ensure that your punishment is carried out properly.
我可不想你孤零零地死掉
I wouldn't want you to die alone.
谁说我是一个人了
Who says I'm alone?
真是个胆小鬼
What a wuss.
不要在这个时候显摆
This is not the time to show off.
我们最好从一个隐蔽的位置袭击他
It's best if we attack from a covered position.
我对小心翼翼腻烦了
I'm through playing it safe.
这次按我的方式来
This time, we do things my way.
跑吧 混♥蛋♥ 跑吧
Run, punk! Run!
杰佛逊
Jefferson!
他在哪 克罗诺斯的冲击波把我们分开了
Where is he? Chronos' blast forced us to separate...
我没有看见他落在哪里
I... I didn't see where he landed.
杰克斯
Jax!
杰佛逊
Jefferson!
好了 别喊了 我在这
All right, no need to shout I'm right here.
你在这 谢天谢地 你没事
There you are, thank god you're okay.
我叫你的时候你怎么不回答
Why didn't you answer when I called you?
你没想过我会担心吗
Did it not occur to you that I'd be worried?
我只是有点迷路了
Look, I just got a... little lost.
我们要马上把他送到医疗仓
We need to get him to the MedBay now.
先生们
Oh, gentlemen,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表