剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
原谅什么
For what?
-带他离开 -不要
- Get him outta here. - No.
照做
Just do it.
你像你母亲 是吧
You take after your mother, huh?
或许不是
Or not.
不 快停手
No, shut it down.
快停手
Shut it down!
没人能控制我
There are no strings on me.
他为了我们牺牲性命
He traded his life for ours.
他是个英雄
He was a hero.
他肯定最不想
Which I'm pretty sure is the last thing
被铭记为英雄
he wanted to be remembered as.
但他就是英雄
But that's what he was.
-吉迪恩 -是 船长
- Gideon? - Yes, Captain?
请帮我检视时间线
Would you please review the timeline for me?
由于奥核之眼已被毁
There is no timeline data
无法获取时间线数据
due to the destruction of the Oculus.
我们的航行没了方向
We're sailing without a map.
可以帮我
Uh, would you please...
检视2166年的消息吗
review news accounts from 2166 then.
你知道我要找什么
You know what I need to find out.
很抱歉 船长
I'm sorry, Captain.
2166年的消息显示汪达尔·萨维奇
News accounts from 2166 confirm that Vandal Savage
已经成功杀害米兰达和乔纳斯
has already succeeded in murdering Miranda and Jonas.
出去 我想一个人待着
Get out. I want to be alone.
吉迪恩确认奥核之眼已被毁掉
Gideon has confirmed that the Oculus has been destroyed.
从现在开始 是一片空白了
From here on out, it's tabula rasa.
就当这会儿我不懂希腊语
Pretend for a minute that I don't speak Greek.
是拉丁语
Latin.
抱歉
Sorry.
从现在开始
From this point forward,
我们的行为是自主的
our actions are our own.
我们有自♥由♥意志
We have free will.
这会让我好过点吗
That supposed to make me feel better?
是的
Yes.
这表示莱昂纳多死得其所
It means that Leonard didn't die for nothing.
他牺牲前放我身上的
He planted that on me before it happened.
我很遗憾 米克
I'm sorry, Mick.
我把德克兰杀了 德鲁斯死了
I killed Declan, Druce is dead.
时间之主的飞船被彻底毁了
The Time Masters have nothing now that their ship
他们一无所有了
was completely destroyed.
还想找个人给史纳特偿命
Yet I still feel a need to kill someone for Snart.
卡特和肯德拉还在萨维奇手上
Savage still has Carter and Kendra.
他是个不错的人选
He'll do nicely.
别为死亡哭泣 茶雅拉
Oh, don't weep for the dead, Chay-Ara.
他们是凡人
They're mortal.
不值一提
They're beneath us.
我要跟时间之主德鲁斯说话
I want to speak with Time Master Druce.
-萨维奇先生 -我想跟德鲁斯说话
- Mr. Savage. - I wish to speak with Druce.
时间之主德鲁斯死了
Time Master Druce is dead.
亨特
Hunter.
我们失去操纵时间的能力了
We've lost the ability to manipulate time.
这关我什么事
And how is that of concern to me?
我们帮不了你了 萨维奇先生
You are beyond our aid, Mr. Savage.
我们再也帮不了你了
We cannot help you any longer.
那塔那加人的威胁呢
And what of the threat of the Thanagarians?
没有奥核之眼 时间就不受束缚了
Without the Oculus, time is unmoored.
事件不会如我们预见
Events will no longer unfold as we've foreseen.
或设计地展开
Or as we've engineered.
终止传输
Terminate transmission.
看来你的朋友不关照你了
It looks like your friends have cut you loose.
没有时间之主支持你
How long do you think you can hold onto power
你还能掌握霸权多久
with out the Time Masters backing you?
恐怕没多久了
Not long, I'm afraid,
但他们送了我艘飞船
but they have provided me with a timeship.
我不用再统治世界了 茶雅拉
I no longer need to rule the world, Chay-Ara.
我现在有了改变世界的能力
I now have the ability to change it.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表