剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我们已经检视过时间线 没有别的希望了
We've examined the timeline. There is no other hope.
我不指望你能相信我
I don't expect you to take my word for it.
所以我还有别的东西要给你看
That's why there's something else I have to show you.
你怎么知道可以藏在下面
How did you even know that was down there?
最初里普招募我们时 我打定主意
When Rip first recruited us, I made it my business
要把这里翻箱倒柜
to case every square inch of this tub
偷走值钱的东西 但没找着
in the event there was something worth stealing. There wasn't.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
等等 队友怎么办
Wait, what about the team?
我们对他们无能为力
There's nothing more we can do for them.
你要抛下米克吗
You're just gonna leave Mick?
如果时间之主有米克说的一半疯狂
If the Time Masters are half as twisted as Mick said,
那米克很可能已经不再是他自己了
there's an excellent chance Mick is no longer Mick.
我们为什么还不离开
Now why aren't we flying yet?
因为我哪都不会去
Because I'm not going anywhere.
即使我们想离开
And even if we wanted to,
被一整支时间舰队包围也无法离开
we're in a hangar surrounded by an entire armada of timeships.
这是乘波号♥ 我们有枪♥支♥
It's the Waverider. We've got guns.
可以突围出去
We can blast our way out.
我们不是雌雄大盗
This isn't Bonnie and Clyde
而且我不会抛下队友离开的
and I'm not going anywhere without the rest of the team.
我可能没说清楚
Maybe I didn't make myself clear.
别这么做
Don't do that.
别装作是我初识你时的
Don't act like you're that same cold-hearted bastard
无情混♥蛋♥
that I first met.
我记得在俄♥罗♥斯♥
I remember Russia.
是你让我不要杀斯泰因
And you were the one who told me not to kill Stein.
因为你看起来
Yeah, because you seem to have a problem
下不了手
with being a killer.
然而我不是
I, however, don't.
证实给我看
Prove it.
开枪吧
Shoot me.
-喂 -你好 兰斯小姐
- Hello? - Hello, Ms. Lance.
吉迪恩 你还活着
Gideon, you're alive.
你是指
If by being alive
我的操作系统还完好无损吧
you mean that my operating system is intact, yes,
我成功将自己上传到潜伏层
I was able to upload into the latency core
以免被时间之主清除
to avoid being wiped out when the Time Masters--
等会再分享英勇事迹
We can share war stories later.
我的队友在哪里
Where the rest of the team?
他们在4587号♥牢房♥里
They're in cell block 4587,
目前为止他们也还活着
and they, too, are alive... for the moment.
什么叫到目前为止
What do you mean for the moment?
你醒了
Oh, you're awake.
别折腾了
Oh, I wouldn't bother.
这些锁链是用泰伯利亚钢铁铸造的
Those straps are forged from Tiberian steel.
这是艘时间飞船
This is a timeship.
我的朋友们送我的小礼物
A little gift from my friends.
胡夫王子也和我们在一起
Oh, Prince Khufu is with us as well.
他被关在货舱里的隔离区
He's being held in stasis down at the cargo hold.
你要带我们去哪里
And where are you taking us?
跟我去赴约
To an appointment that I have.
与命运的约
With destiny.
你应该对流程很熟悉了 克罗诺斯
You should be familiar with this procedure, Chronos.
我的名字是米克
The name's Mick.
不过我们做了一些改进
Though we've made some refinements.
显然 你的状态没有
Clearly, your conditioning was not as thorough
预期的那么好
as it should have been.
作为时间之主 你浪费了很多时间
For a Time Master, you sure waste a lot of it.
尽管只做了部分改造
Even with only a partial induction,
你还是我们最好的猎人 克罗诺斯
you were the greatest of our hunters, Chronos.
等我们完成之后
After we're finished,
那些时间罪犯和时间海盗
temporal criminals and time pirates alike
会对你的脚步闻风丧胆
will quake at the sound of your bootsteps.
那么对你来说 你的计划最好行得通
Mm, well, for your sake, you better hope that plan works.
如果行不通 那只脚会踢爆你的头
'Cause if it doesn't, that boot's gonna crush your skull.
-这是什么地方 -我们的至圣之厅
- What is this place? - Our Holy of Holies.
是观测奥核之眼的厅堂
The Oculus viewing chamber,
观测过去 现在和未来的最强之窗
our most powerful window into past, present, and future.
时间线上所有信息的来源
The source of all our information on the timeline.
我为什么不知道
Why did I now know about this?
船长都不知道
No captain does.
只有最高理事会知道
The Oculus' existence is known
奥核之眼的存在
only to the High Council,
以及它最大的秘密
including its greatest secret:
奥核之眼不仅是观测时间之窗
the Oculus not only gives us a window into time,
还赋予了我们根据需要改变时间的能力
but the ability to shape it as we see fit.
我们通过让汪达尔·萨维奇
We've been helping Vandal Savage consolidate his power
时间旅行 帮助他巩固实力
by giving him access to time travel.
但你也一直在帮他
But you've been helping him too.
从我们知道只有萨维奇
From the moment we realized
才能拯救世界的那一刻起
only Savage could save the world,
我们就一直在用奥核之眼操纵你
we've been using the Oculus to manipulate you.
-不可能 -好好想想吧
- That's impossible. - Think about it.
多亏你帮忙 汪达尔·萨维奇在1975年
Thanks to your efforts, Vandal Savage was not in prison
没有因为贩卖♥♥核武器而入狱
for the sale of a nuclear weapon in 1975.
你阻止了苏联
You prevented the Soviet Union
在1986年赢得冷战
from winning the Cold War in 1986.
卡特·哈尔的死为萨维奇最亲近的副官们
Carter Hall's death provided Savage's closest lieutenants
延续了超长的寿命
preternaturally long lives.
你和你的团队
You and your team have been moving
在时光中来回穿梭
through the course of time.
我们只不过是根据历史需要的结果
We've merely redirected it, and you,
重新改变了你和你的团队行动的方向
to the outcomes history requires.
来 你自己看看吧
Look, see for yourself.
你正在回顾过去
You're looking into the past.
你可以看到我所言非虚
You see that everything I've told you is true.
不仅仅是过去
This isn't only the past.
你还能看到未来
You will also see the future.
并不是可能的未来
Not possible future.
并不是对未来的预测
Not a prediction.
你看到的这些事件都会确实地发生
You are looking at events as they will happen.
选择呢 自♥由♥意志呢
What about choice? What about free will?
都是泡影 宇宙中唯一
Illusions. The only place in the universe
有自♥由♥意志存在的地方就是消失点
free will exists is here at the Vanishing Point.
不
No!
不管你怎么做 这一切都会发生
No matter what you do, it will happen.
而你对此无能为力
And there is nothing you can do to stop it.
不 我的行动是未经你同意的
No, I acted without your consent.
无视了你的命令
In--in defiance of your orders.
我做的一切都是为了拯救我的家人
Everything I've done has been to save my family.
没有人操纵我
No one controls me!
我们就是要你愤怒和叛变
We counted on that, your anger, on you going rogue.
我们需要刺♥激♥你
We needed something to spur you on,
给你一个目标
to give you purpose.
所以我们命令萨维奇
That's why we ordered...
去杀了你的家人
Savage to kill your family.
里普
Rip?
天呐 他们严刑拷打了他
Oh, my God, they've tortured him.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
他们给我看了真♥相♥
They showed me the truth.
德鲁斯给我看了一个叫奥核之眼的东西
Druce showed me something called the Oculus.
他们一直在操纵我们
They've been controlling us all.
我们目前做所的一切
Nothing we've done so far
都不是出于自己的意志
has been of our own accord.
我们一直跟着时间之主写好的剧本在走
We've been following a script laid out by the Time Masters.
不 这不可能
No, that's-- that's not possible.
我拒绝相信这一切
I-I refuse to believe that.
你要相信 雷蒙德
Well, you should, Raymond...
因为他们让我看见你的死亡
because they showed me your death.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表