剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Howdy.
我是雷...约翰·韦恩
I'm Ray-- John Wayne.
有何贵干 韦恩先生
What do you want, Mr. Wayne?
我想你或许需要人
Well, I, uh-- I reckon you could use another hand
帮你搞定死水帮
with the Stillwater gang.
你俩曾经执过法吗
You boys have any experience with law enforcement?
我有不少打击犯罪的经验
Well, I have a fair bit of experience fighting crime.
那就恭喜了
Congratulations, then.
你让我做副警长吗
You're making me your deputy?
不 刚任命你为新警长
Nope. Just made you the new Sheriff.
抱歉 你说什么
Excuse me. What?
死水帮在这镇上肆意开火已有数月了
Stillwater gang has been shooting up this town for months now.
多亏了上帝保佑
It's only by the grace of the good Lord
才让我活到今天
that I'm not pushing up daisies myself.
现在我不想再靠运气了
And I am done with pushing my luck.
但你是...
But you're the...
警长
Sheriff.
恭喜
Congratulations.
还有
By the way,
你或许能在这替我
you might find a warrant or two out for me
找一两张搜查证
around these parts.
我们飞船上有些东西
You know, we have stuff back on the ship
能治好你的...
that can fix your... you know...
治好什么
Fix what?
没什么 当我没说
Yep. Nothing. Never mind.
您需要什么吗
What can I get you?
信息
Information.
我有朋友在找杰布·斯蒂尔沃特
Some friends of mine are looking for Jeb Stillwater.
如果是你朋友枪击了比利·康伦
If they're the same friends that shot Billy Conlon
又揍了死水帮那群人
and beat on the Stillwater posse,
我保证他会自己找上门的
I can guarantee you he'll find you.
话虽如此 我们还是想先找到他
That being said, we'd very much like to find him first.
你还有钞票吗
You got any more of them greenbacks?
我去找张地图
Let me go find a map.
打扰一下 女士 你还好吗
Excuse me, ma'am. Are you all right?
我还好
I'm fine.
我只是想一个人待着
I just want to be alone.
我明白
I understand.
我刚来这地方
I'm new to these parts.
很少看见有女士独自喝闷酒
I didn't think it was customary for a lady to drink alone.
是汤利水
Tonic water.
给我儿子的
It's for my son.
我只是想一个人待着
I just needed a moment to myself.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
我得去找我儿子了
I should be getting back to my boy.
如果他有什么问题
If there's something wrong with him,
或许我可以帮忙
perhaps I can be of assistance.
我正好是个科学家
I happen to be a scientist.
你真好
That's kind.
但我恐怕你无能为力
But I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.
我儿子要死了
My boy is going to die.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他们说他患了肺痨
He has the consumption, they say.
肺结核
Tuberculosis.
他这样已经断断续续一年了
He's been like this on and off for about a year now.
他一直都想看看美国西部
He always wanted to see the American West.
我们的医生觉得出来转转
Our doctor thought a constitutional
或许会对他有益
might do him some good.
但显然并没有
It hasn't, clearly.
你知道 有些药能...
You know, there are medicines that--
这里的医生说如果幸运的话
The doctor here says he has a day...
他还能撑一两天
maybe two, if he's lucky.
你觉得他还有希望吗 先生
Does he look lucky to you, Mister...
我不知道你叫什么
I don't know your name.
我叫马丁
It's Martin.
你好 小家伙
Hello, young man.
他叫伯迪
We call him Bertie.
伯迪
Bertie.
你母亲跟我说你想去看看西部
Your mother tells me you wanted to come out West.
我想你应该还没机会好好看看
Can't imagine you've seen much of it yet.
我想去坐马车
I want to ride a stagecoach.
既然这样
Well, in that case...
那你就赶快好起来
I encourage you to get better.
我妈妈觉得我好不了了
My mum-- she's not sure I will.
证明给你母亲看她错了
Well, then you must prove your mother wrong...
你就可以坐马车了
so you can ride that stagecoach.
我的一个手下死了
One of mine is dead.
这镇子要为此付出代价
And this here town's gonna pay.
你到底是什么人
Who the hell are you supposed to be?
我叫约翰·韦恩
John Wayne...
救赎镇的新任警长
Salvation's new Sheriff.
现在这座小镇由我来保护
And this here town is under my protection.
既然你是新来的
Well, you being new and all,
你肯定不知道我们的协议
you don't know about the arrangement that we got.
我和我的手下骑马进城
See, me and my boys, we ride into town,
想要什么就拿什么
we take whatever we want.
条件是什么
In exchange for what?
不杀人
Not killing nobody.
听起来很公道
Well, that sounds reasonable and all,
但是协议结束了
but arrangement's over.
协议结束了 伙计们
Arrangement's over, boys.
你们那地方没人教你数数吗
They teach you numbers where it is you're from?
因为在我看来
'Cause the way I see it,
你只有一个人
there's only one of you
而我们有一大帮子
and a whole mess of us.
你们离开这镇子 别再回来
You get out of town, and you don't come back,
否则下一枪就崩了你脑子
or the next bullet goes in your eye.
到处都有我的神枪手
I got sharpshooters all around.
你真的想试试吗
You really want to test me?
我们走吧
Let's ride, boys.
漂亮 西装头
Nice, Haircut.
刚才太帅了
Dude, that was badass.
还是别吹嘘了
Let's not oversell it.
把坏人驱逐出镇一直在我的遗愿清单上
Running a bad guy out of town's always been on my bucket list.
"遗愿清单"
"Bucket list"?
人们死前想完成的心愿清单
A list of things one hopes to accomplish before they die.
你最好希望清单别太长 瘦高个
Well, you better hope it's a real short list, String Bean.
我们能搞定死水帮
We can handle the Stillwater gang.
你们要大闹十九世纪七十年代吗
Well, you're all just tearing up the 1870s, aren't you?
斯蒂尔沃特这帮人就像是马蜂窝
Stillwater and his gang's like a hornets' nest,
而你朋友一直在捅马蜂窝
and your friends here keep poking at it.
是他们让小镇免受洗劫 老兄
They saved the town from being raided, man.
救得了今天 救得了明天
Today, but what about tomorrow...
或者后天吗
or the day after that?
你们这些时间旅行者
For a bunch of time travelers,
似乎不太了解未来
you don't seem to understand the future much.
你们走了之后 迟早有一天
The day will come when you'll all leave...
救赎镇的下场会和卡尔弗特一样
and Salvation will end up like Calvert.
卡尔弗特是什么
What's a Calvert?
已完结的事件
A closed matter.
借一步说话 海克斯先生
A word, Mr. Hex?
我想你们今天已经玩够了
I believe you've all done enough for one day.
现在我更想知道卡尔佛特是什么了
Well, now I definitely want to know what a Calvert is.
还好我们能用超级电脑 吉迪恩
Then it's a good thing we have access to a supercomputer. Gideon?
卡尔弗特曾是1868年左右
Calvert was a town in Oklahoma
俄克拉荷马州的小镇
circa 1868.
"曾是"
"Was"?
你脸上的表情很奇怪
You know, there's something weird going on with your face.
怎么了
What?
你在笑
You're smiling.
我都不知道你会笑
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表