剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
那就尽力尝试吧
will have better luck.
-你叫谁孩子呢 -抱歉
- Whoa, who you callin' kid? - I'm sorry.
-我指的是罪犯 -你说的人是我
- I meant criminal. - Actually, that's me.
你们都是 如果我们真的逃出去了
All of you. If we ever do get out of here,
我要做的第一件事就是
the first thing I'll do is take you
把你带去消失点
to the Vanishing Point to await trial
交给时间理事会候审
before the Time Council.
伟大的里普·亨特
The great Rip Hunter,
现在变成什么样了
but look at you now.
是啊 我现在变成什么样了
Yes, look at me now.
来救出被海盗关在自己的
Helping you break out of a pirate's brig
时间飞船的禁闭室的你
aboard your own timeship.
我不需要你的帮助 因为你违背誓言
I don't want help from a man who broke his oath,
偷走时间飞船 为了一己私欲
stole a timeship, and decided to change history
决定改变历史
for his own selfish reasons.
我无法理解你
Doesn't make any sense to me.
我也不指望
No, I don't expect it would.
里普·亨特
Rip Hunter.
米兰达·柯博恩
Miranda Coburn.
这不是你们的真名 对吗
Those aren't your real names, are they?
不是 长官
No, sir.
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为如果敌人知道了我们的真实身份
Because if our enemies knew our true identities,
整个时间线上我们的祖先后裔
our ancestors and descendants across the timeline
都可能是潜在目标
could be potential targets.
包括你们的爱人
As well as anyone else you might love.
所以
Which is why...
时间之主理事会明令禁止
Personal attachments are expressly forbidden
私人感情
by the Council of Time Master.
一经发现立即解除职务
And grounds for immediate discharge from service.
你俩有人否认你们的暧昧关系
Do either of you deny that you were conducting
有违理事会的规定吗
an illicit affair in violation of this council's rules?
既然这样
In that case,
我提议将纪律聆讯推迟一小时
I motion that we adjourn this disciplinary hearing
给你们机会好好考虑
for one hour to afford you the opportunity
该如何答复
to consider your response.
虽然我极度怀疑你们
Though I sincerely doubt there's any answer
能不能给出阻止你们被裁决
you can provide that will prevent this tribunal
解除时间之主职务的答复
from discharging you both from the Time Masters.
我想你现在很轻松自在吧
I suppose this feels like a day at the beach for you?
如果我必须选一种死法
If I had to pick a way to die,
冻死也不是太糟
freezing wouldn't be the worst.
那是什么感觉
What's it like?
死亡
Dying?
我想你有独特的见解
I imagine you've got a unique perspective.
感觉很奇妙
You know, it's funny.
我们以为死亡很可怕
I mean, you'd expect it to be terrifying,
会感到惊慌和恐惧
just panic and fear.
你当时是什么感觉
What'd you feel?
应该是孤独吧
I guess lonely.
没错
Yeah.
就像我爱的人都遥不可及
Like everybody I loved was a million miles away.
我不喜欢你 但至少这次不用孤独死去
I mean, I don't like you, but at least I'm not dying alone.
我离死亡最近的一次是在
Closest I ever came to dying was...
我遇到米克的那天
the day I met Mick.
-我能想象 -不是你想的那样
- Why does that not surprise me? - It wasn't like that.
那是我第一天进少教所
It was my first day in juvie.
当时我十四岁 是那里最小的孩子
I was 14, and the smallest kid in there by far.
有些年纪大的孩子想让我明白这点
Some of the older kids wanted to make sure I knew it.
于是他们偷袭了我
So they jumped me.
我反击了 但其中一人手上有刀
I fought back, but one of them had a shiv
我以为完蛋了
and I figured that was it
直到米克帮我解围
until Mick stepped in.
之后他们再也没有欺负过我
And they didn't mess with me after that.
从此他一直支持我
He's been standing up for me ever since.
希望他现在在支持里普和杰克斯
Let's just hope he's standing up for Rip and Jax now.
不然谁能搞定那群海盗
Who else is gonna take on those pirates?
这就是你招惹核物理学家的下场
That'll teach you to mess with a nuclear physicist.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我的原子侠战衣不一定适用于外太空
Given I never designed the Atom suit for outer space,
我不知道该如何回答这个问题
I'm not exactly sure how to answer that question.
我走了之后 你就是船长
While I'm gone, you're captain.
谢谢
Thank you.
可咱们都知道不管怎样都得听我的
But I think we both know I'm in charge either way.
祝你好运
Good luck.
吉迪恩 打开舱口
Gideon, open the hatch.
抱歉 船长
Sorry, Captain.
我无法启动应急操作把门打开
I can't jerry-rig the door open.
别担心 孩子
Don't worry, kid.
不是你的错 而是他
It's not your fault. It's his.
提醒你一下 罗里先生
In case you've forgotten, Mr. Rory,
你是自愿上船的
you volunteered to be part of this boarding party.
我是想和我的搭档分开一下
I volunteered to get away from my partner,
自从听了你那些
who hasn't been acting like my partner
拯救世界的童话故事之后
ever since you fed his head with fairy tales
他就不像我的搭档了
about saving the world.
你的搭档有自己的想法
Your partner has a mind of his own,
罗里先生 而你就不见得了
Mr. Rory, which is more than I can say of you.
你是说我蠢吗 船长
Are you saying that I'm dumb, Captain?
我们暂且假设一下
Let's pretend, just for a moment,
你是船长
that you're the captain,
被困在禁闭室里 而其他船员
stuck in the brig while the rest of your crew
在受损的船上慢慢死去
slowly perish on their damaged ship.
你要如何应对眼前的困境
Now, what would you do to get yourself out of that predicament?
没有高招吗 不会吧
Oh, no brilliant ideas? Really?
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Why am I not in the least bit surprised?
立刻给我闭嘴
Shut your mouth, now!
好了 大家都冷静一下
Okay, let's all just take a deep breath.
不然你就打我一拳
Or what? You'll punch me in the face,
或者把我活活烧死
or burn me alive,
或者还有其他野蛮暴♥力♥的招数吗
or employ some other barbaric form of violence?
这就是你招募我的原因 不是吗
That's why you recruited me, isn't it?
打人 伤人 烧人
To hit, hurt, and burn?
不 我招募你是因为你是你搭档的
No, I recruited you because you and your partner
附赠品
were a package deal.
-什么 -抱歉 罗里先生
- What? - I'm sorry, Mr. Rory.
我绝不会找连环纵火犯
But a serial arsonist was never part of my plan
帮我阻止萨维奇
to stop Savage,
更别说找一个蠢如草包的人了
much less one with the IQ of meat.
我也不想说得这么直接
I didn't mean to be so blunt.
能不能让我清静一会儿
If I could just have a moment of quiet,
也许我能想到办法
then perhaps I can think of a way
逃离这艘海盗船
of getting us off this pirate ship.
我比你先想到了
I think I just beat you to it.
能听到我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?
你这是想干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我要和海盗们赌一把
Me and the pirates are gonna have a little parlay.
-别这样 罗里 -太迟了
- Do not do this, Rory. - Too late.
想怎么样
What do you want?
我想见见巴洛尔船长
I want to speak to Captain Valor.
-有什么事 -时间飞船的事
- About what? - About a timeship.
-我警告你 -闭嘴
- I am warning you. - Shut up!
我也许蠢如草包
I may have the IQ of meat,
可我知道该怎么谈判
but I know how to cut a deal.
想说什么
I'm listening.
你想要乘波号♥ 我想要回家
You want the Waverider. I want to go home.
你这种人也能有家
Where is home for a man like you?
2016年 中城
2016, Central City.
有那么多时间和地点 你却想要去那里
Of all the places in time, you want to go there?
没错
That's right.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表