剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你也会赔上性命的
then you wouldn't be alive at all.
行 我不在乎
Then fine. I don't care.
我们离开时 我招募你们时
When we left, when I recruited you,
我们...改变了时间线
we--we--we altered the timeline.
如果时间线不变 那达米恩·达克会...
Now had it remained the same, then Damien Darhk would have...
他不仅会杀了你和你姐姐
He would have killed not only you and-- and your sister,
还会杀了你父亲
but your father as well.
但是里普 如果我们回到过去
But, Rip, if--if we go back,
带上队友...
and we take the team--
结果还是会一样
The outcome would be exactly the same.
你不知道
You don't know that.
-我就是知道 -不
- I'm afraid that I do. - No.
我...
I...
一定有办法的
There's got to be a way.
里普 我一定能做些什么
Rip, I have to be able to do something.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我活不下去
Look, I can't.
没了我姐姐我活不下去
Can't do this without my sister. I can't.
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
你是我见过的最坚强的人之一 莎拉
You are one of the strongest people I have ever met, Sara.
你可能无法救回劳蕾尔了
Laurel--Laurel may be beyond your saving,
但肯德拉和卡特
but Kendra and Carter,
还有希望
they might not be.
船长 我们已准备好穿越到1944年
Captain, we are prepared to make the time jump to 1944.
我们这就出发 吉迪恩
We're on our way, Gideon.
法国圣洛 1944年
我们到圣洛了
We've arrived in Saint-Lo.
没发现肯德拉 但我找到汪达尔·萨维奇了
No sign of Kendra yet, but I have located Vandal Savage,
他好像不是一个人
and he does not seem to be alone.
你
别挡路
车上有我需要的东西
走开
否则挨子弹
抓住他们
Get them!
拖住萨维奇和这群纳粹朋友
Keep Savage and our Nazi friends occupied.
吉迪恩检测到与时间飞船
Gideon has detected a temporal signature
相匹配的时间信♥号♥♥
consistent with a timeship.
如果肯德拉和卡特还活着
If Kendra and Carter are alive,
他们就该在那里
that is where they're going to be.
我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
-杰克斯 -想我没
- Jax. - You miss me?
他还疯吗
Is he still nuts?
不 他挺正常的
No, he's okay.
把这个带去船上
Take this to the ship.
刚才怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你让枪的分子性质发生了嬗变
You transmuted the molecular properties of the rifle.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
行了 我们走
Okay, let's get out of here.
肯德拉被击倒了
Kendra's down.
里普 我们有点寡不敌众
Rip, we're kind of outnumbered here.
撤退 留在这儿打纳粹
Fall back. Staying here to fight Nazis
会加剧我们对时间线
is exacerbating the damage that we have already
造成的损害
done to the timeline.
-但是肯德拉... -还活着
- But Kendra-- - Is alive,
谢天谢地 我们再找时机去救她
thankfully, and we will rescue her in due course.
希望如此
I hope.
-这是太空飞船吗 -是时间飞船
- So this is a spaceship? - It's a timeship,
不过也对 它也能穿越太空
but yes, it does also travel through space.
你...你以前见过的 哈尔先生
You--you've seen it before, Mr. Hall.
我以前叫卡特·哈尔吗
That used to be my name. Carter Hall.
确实要帮你填补很多记忆
There really is rather a lot to fill you in on,
但我们也确实没那个工夫
and we really do not have the time.
-那么... -肯德拉 对
- What about-- - Kendra, yes,
需要你协助我们找到她和萨维奇
we need your assistance in locating her and Savage.
不如先考虑萨维奇来1944年干什么
Perhaps we can start with what Savage was doing in 1944.
他说什么...塔那加人技术
He said something about, um... Thanagarian technology.
塔那加
Thanagarian--
塔那加人是外星种族
The Thanagarians were race of extraterrestrials.
他还说这项技术
He also said that this technology
其实是三块陨石
was actually three meteors.
船长 我这儿可能有相关的录像
Captain, I have surveillance footage which might be relevant.
谢谢你 吉迪恩
Thank you, Gideon.
我见过这块陨石
I've seen that rock before.
萨维奇在1958年有过一块
Savage had one of those in 1958.
他取了我们的血液
He took our blood.
说要在抹除历史的仪式上用
He said he would use it in a ritual to erase time,
要把血液带去公元前1700年
take the blood back to 1700 B.C.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
来吧伙计 我们得再试一次
Come on, man. We got to try it again.
就是我们在二战时做的那事
That thing that we did in World War II.
-那叫嬗变 -行
- It's called transmutation. - Yeah.
我们合体时制♥服♥自动生成
It's a similar process by which
嬗变过程和这类似
our uniform materializes when we merge,
不过现在
but at the moment,
我们得专注于弄清萨维奇的计划
we need to focus on figuring out what Savage is planning.
来吧 就一次
Come on, just the once.
这是雷蒙德和肯德拉的幸运水瓶吗
Is that Raymond and Kendra's lucky vase?
我不知道 我只是看到这破烂在那放着
I don't know, I just found this junk lying around.
拜托了 你难道不觉得
Oh, come on. Don't you think that
转化物体的能力会很有用吗
turning something into something else might come in handy?
好吧 只试一次
All right, one time only.
好 就一次
Okay, just the once.
好了
All right.
你要集中精力 杰佛逊
You need to focus, Jefferson.
你为什么总说得我像没集中一样
Why do you always say it like I'm not focusing?
就像你之前那样做
Just do what you did before.
之前有个纳粹在追杀我们
Ah, before we had a Nazi trying to kill us.
这只是个水瓶而已
This is just a vase.
拜托
Come on.
我从没想过我会说出这种话
I never thought I'd utter these words,
但我想这时真需要个纳粹
but I think we need a Nazi.
这不好笑
Not funny.
我不停告诉你要集中精力
Look, the reason I keep telling you to focus
是因为嬗变真的需要意念高于物质
is because transmutation is a literal function of mind over matter.
老兄 这真烦人 为什么一直让我来掌控
Dude, this sucks. Why do I always got to be in the driver's seat?
别灰心 杰佛逊
Oh, don't despair, Jefferson.
这只是我们第二次尝试嬗变
This is only our second attempt at transmutation,
人们常说 "凡事三次成"
and, you know, they always say, "The third time's a charm."
怎么了
What?
第三次 三次仪式
Third time. Three rituals.
我想我知道萨维奇的计划了
I-I think I know what Savage is planning to do.
我知道萨维奇打算怎样抹除历史了
I figured out how Savage plans to erase time.
我认为他想在不同时期
I believe he intends to detonate each of these meteors
引爆这些陨石
in a different time period.
怎么可能做到在
How can you destroy the world
三个不同时间三次毁灭世界呢
three times in three different times?
做不到 这会引起时间悖论
You can't, it would create a temporal paradox.
进而引发时震
Which would result in a timequake
使得地球回到
that would return the Earth to the point
首次时间性热反应中 也就是古埃及
of the first chronothermic reaction, Ancient Egypt.
好了 说句实话
Okay, it's official.
这个反派计划绝对是
This is the craziest bad guy plan
史上最疯狂的反派计划
in the history of bad guy plans.
我觉得汪达尔·萨维奇的行为
I don't think that sanity is a yardstick
已完全超出理智范围了
by which Vandal Savage can be measured.
好吧 所以他会选哪些时期
Okay, so which time periods are we talking here?
你说过萨维奇在1958年
You said Savage was in possession
曾有过其中一块陨石
of one of these meteorites in 1958.
那年地球与塔那加星罕见地
That was a year of a rare alignment,
处在同一直线上
with the Earth and Thanagar.
显然他在1944年获得了第二块陨石
Evidently he got hold of a second meteorite in 1944.
如果地球和塔那加星不在一条线上
Which would be useless to him in a year
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表