剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我的妻儿住在怀特查佩尔
My wife and son live in Whitechapel.
-那里遭受了重创 -我知道
- It was hit hard. - I know.
如果不让我们帮忙 你们也会是那下场
The same fate will befall you if you don't accept our help.
我们怎么知道你们不是跟萨维奇一伙的
How do we know you're not with Savage?
因为如果真是如此 你们现在就死了
Because if we were, you'd be dead right now.
你可以随意开枪 但目前看来
Look, feel free to shoot us, but from the looks of it,
你要充分利用每个帮手
you could use all the allies you can get.
怀特查佩尔十一天前沦陷了
Whitechapel fell 11 days ago.
我们收留了很多难民
We have a lot of refugees.
你的妻儿有可能在他们之中吗
You think your wife and son are among them?
可惜我知道他们不在这里
Sadly, I'm confident that they're not.
不过我们还是愿意尽力帮忙
Still, we would like to help in whatever way we can.
很好 你们先整顿一下
Very well; get yourselves acclimated,
我很快回来
and I'll rejoin you shortly.
我该多带点的 可是...
Uh, I would've brought more, but...
杰佛逊
Jefferson.
杰佛逊 我们...
Jefferson, let's--
我们回船上去
let's return to the ship,
把额外的食物拿过来
and we'll bring back those additional provisions.
别担心
Don't worry.
那里还有很多这种吃的
There's plenty more where that came from.
我们会回来的
We'll be back.
你刚刚说你家人的事
So what did you mean back there,
是怎么回事
about your family?
我不想谈这事
I'd rather not discuss it.
好 我只是注意到了
Yeah, I picked up on that.
我还注意到我们在伦敦
I also picked up on the fact that we're in London
几天后萨维奇就会杀掉你的妻儿
just a few days before Savage tries to kill your wife and son,
而你还不打算去救他们
and you're not trying to get them to safety.
去古埃及初次尝试刺杀萨维奇后
After my first attempt on Savage in Ancient Egypt,
我的下一站就是2166年
my very next stop was here in 2166.
我在我离开的地方找到了米兰达和乔纳斯
I found Miranda and Jonas exactly where I'd left them,
然后我们就赶紧奔向乘波号♥
and we--we raced towards the Waverider,
但途中我们遭遇了萨维奇的突击部队
but we had a run-in with Savage's shocktroopers.
米兰达和乔纳斯被杀死了
Miranda and Jonas were cut down.
然后我穿越回更早的时间点
So I jumped even further back,
结果还是一模一样
and the outcome was exactly the same.
我无数次目睹我的家人
I watched my family die countless times
死在萨维奇和他的军队手中
at the hands of Savage and his forces
直到我意识到
before I realized that...
无法阻止时间线
Time wants to happen.
滑稽的是宇宙本身
Funny feeling knowing that the universe itself
就不想让你拯救家人
doesn't want you to save your family.
好了 你们在玩什么把戏
All right, what are you all playing at?
我扫描了你们四个的视网膜
I retina-scanned the four of you.
任何地方都找不到你的记录
There's no record of you anywhere,
而你和你的朋友150年前就失踪了
and you and your friends disappeared 150 years ago.
相信我 事情的来龙去脉
Believe me when I tell you it would take about that much time
说来话长
for us to tell the whole story.
但当务之急
But the most important thing
是我们要尽可能接近汪达尔·萨维奇
is that we get as close to Vandal Savage as possible.
没人能接近萨维奇 尤其是现在
No one gets close to Savage, especially not now.
今晚早些时候有一群白♥痴♥想刺杀他
Some idiots made an attempt on his life earlier tonight.
他已经躲到防守森严的
He's gone to ground in the citadel's bunker
要塞地堡里去了
and he's holed up good and tight.
三角洲营地遭到袭击 火力很猛
Delta Camp is under attack. Taking heavy fire.
我们需要空中支援
We need air support.
三角洲营地在哪
Where's Delta Camp?
建立防线
Establish a perimeter!
确保安全后 开始搜救幸存者
Once it's secure, we'll search for survivors.
上周 萨维奇的军队摧毁了东京
Last week, Savage's forces laid waste to Tokyo.
伦敦是地球上最后一小片自♥由♥的区域了
London is the last patch of free ground on the planet.
萨维奇的军队已经消灭了
Savage's armies have cut down
世界上所有最强大的军队
the most formidable militaries in the world.
你们要怎样对付这种魔鬼
What do you men think you can do against an evil like this?
没有人在袭击中幸存
There were no survivors from the attack.
萨维奇用来对付反抗者的武器
No, whatever weapon Savage used against the rebels
非常强大
was quite effective.
也许我和斯泰因教授可以研究碎片
Maybe Professor Stein and I should survey the wreckage,
分♥析♥土壤样本
analyze some soil samples,
找出萨维奇使用的武器
determine what kind of weaponry Savage is using.
在我们想出对抗他的火力的办法前
Until we figure out a way to thwart his firepower,
反抗者只有死路一条
the rebels are as good as dead.
别忘了我们来这里的目的
But remember why we're here:
是阻止萨维奇 不是拖慢他
to stop Savage, not to slow him down.
想出偷手镯的计划了吗
Do we have a plan for stealing this bracelet?
在想着
We're on it.
别告诉我计划是走进萨维奇的地堡
Please don't tell me the plan is to walk into Savage's citadel
从她手腕偷走
and steal it off her wrist.
我不会这么说的
All right, I won't tell you that.
我们还没解决如何把一件首饰
All right, well, we still have the issue
变成一个致命武器的问题
of how to turn a piece of jewelry into a lethal weapon.
也许在博德曼教授的日记里
Perhaps there is reference to the bracelet
有手镯的记载
in Professor Boardman's diary.
我不觉得
I doubt it.
我读了上千遍我儿子的研究
I've read through my son's research a thousand times.
萨维奇拥有毁灭性的武器
Savage has devastating weapon at his command,
而现在这个关键时刻
and here now, at the eleventh hour,
我们要好好利用我们的武器
we could sorely use a weapon of our own.
我好好研究一下
I'll look into it.
这是在浪费时间
This is such a waste of time.
奥尔达斯的笔记
I've already looked through every single page
我每一页都看过了
of Aldus' notebooks.
如果他有提到
If he had written something specific
手镯和杀萨维奇
about the bracelet and killing Savage,
我早就发现了
I would have known it already.
就是这本
Here it is.
你想他了吗
You ever think about him?
卡特
Carter?
我努力不去想
I try not to.
我应该不会再见到他了
It's not like I'll ever see him again.
总之这一世是见不到了
Not in this lifetime, anyway.
而且 卡特是我的过去
Besides, Carter is my past.
雷是我的未来
Ray is my future.
但长达四千年的感情
Still, 4,000-year-long relationship...
不是这么容易放手的
seems like it'd be hard to get over.
没错
Yeah.
也许萨维奇死了 我就能重新开始了
Maybe once Savage is gone, I can finally start to.
爱荷华城1941年
什么特别的日子啊
What's the occasion?
给你一次猜的机会
I'll give you one guess.
我们的纪念日吗
Our anniversary?
抱歉 但听我解释
Look, I'm sorry, but in my defense,
我们值得纪念的日子太多了
there's quite a few of them to remember.
我们只结了八世婚
We were only married in... eight lifetimes.
挺多的
That's a lot.
但我记得英国维多利亚时代的你
But I do remember your Victorian England incarnation
特别厉害 没人能制♥服♥你
being particularly tough to be pinned down.
你为什么要给我这个
Why are you handing this to me?
是纪念日礼物
Well, it's an anniversary gift.
你不要再把武器当礼物送给我了
You have got to stop giving me weapons as presents.
我觉得你该学着用它了
I think it's time you learn how to use it.
但这是你的武器
But it's your weapon.
萨维奇杀了我们无数次
Savage has murdered us countless times,
我们不会总那么幸运能死在一起
and we aren't always lucky enough to die together.
纪念日说这话太晦气了
This is awfully depressing talk for our anniversary,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
肯德拉 这很重要
Kendra, this is important.
我得保证如果我先死了
I need to know that if I go first,
你有能力对付他
you have everything you need to face him.
我不要想独自对付萨维奇
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表