剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
无论把他关在时间线上的到何时何地
No matter where and when you sequester him in the timeline,
萨维奇还是会取得霸权
Savage will still rise to power.
但里普说了这孩子就是个小希♥特♥勒♥
But Rip said this kid's like a baby Hitler.
没错 我也说过这是时间要发生的
Yes, I also said that time wants to happen,
仅绑♥架♥萨维奇的年轻傀儡
and such a world-changing event like Savage's rise to power
阻止不了他取得霸权改变世界
can't be stopped merely by kidnapping his young pawn.
那么我们回到最初的计划
So we're back to plan A?
趁这孩子睡觉时杀掉他吗
Snuffing the kid out in his sleep?
别忘了这个孩子
Let us not forget that this kid
总有一天会害死数十亿人
will one day be responsible for billions of deaths,
包括我的家人
including those of my family.
假如你真的阻止了萨维奇
Say that you do stop Savage
拯救了你的家人
and save the lives of your family.
你儿子知道你为了救他而做出这种事
Will you be able to look your own son in the eye
你还能面对他吗
knowing what you did so he could live?
那就别让我再见到他
When the alternative is that I shall never see him again.
我有更好的主意
I got a better idea.
别再争论我们该不该杀掉他
Instead of us arguing about whether we should kill him,
或把他扔在何时何地了
or where and when to dump him off,
我们为什么不直接跟他谈谈
why don't we just talk to him?
萨维奇已经花了数年时间腐化他的思想
Savage has spent years corrupting his mind.
想让皮尔·德加顿改变还为时不晚
It's not too late for Per Degaton to change.
谁说的
Says who?
一个曾经两次进入
Says someone with two tours
刺客联盟 并控制住
with the League of Assassins and a case
嗜血欲望的人说的
of bloodlust under her belt.
终于
Ah, finally,
有人愿意来解决我了
someone who's willing to do a man's job.
我不是来干这个的
Not why I'm here.
那就有趣了
It's almost funny
你们来这里踱步
how you guys keep parading in here
就像这里是忏悔室之类的
like it's some kind of confessional or something.
我也不是来干这个的
It's also not why I'm here.
好吧 我猜不到
Okay, I'll bite.
大家都在外面争论
Everybody's out there arguing
该不该杀了那个孩子
about whether or not we should kill this kid,
因为没人相信他会改变
'cause no one thinks he can change,
这让我想起了你
which made me think of you.
你也知道没人相信你会改变
You know no one thinks you can change.
所以你才被关在这里
That's why you're in here.
我被关在这里只因为我如果出去
The only reason I'm in here is if I get out,
就会找史纳特报仇
I'm gonna give Snart some payback
他逃不掉的
he's not walking away from.
他救了你一命
He saved your life.
是他不敢杀我 这是两码事
He wussed out on killing me, not the same thing.
他把我关了起来
He marooned me.
他好像别无选择
It's not like he had many choices.
你知道吗 当你忙着
You know, while you were busy
把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给杀人如魔的时间海盗时
selling us out to a homicidal time pirate,
我和莱昂纳多差点死了
Leonard and I almost died.
他想到你了
He was thinking about you,
跟我说你们的合作 你们的友情
told me about your partnership, your friendship.
有没有让你感动到哭
Did it make you weepy?
你觉得那会让我哭吗
You think it's gonna make me weepy?
他是你的朋友 很忠诚
He's your friend, a loyal one.
你应该知道这点
You should know that.
那谢谢你了
Well, thank you.
我会尽快去跟他和好
I'll work it out with him as soon as I can.
杀一个小孩
Oh, killing a kid,
可不是什么英雄行为
not very hero-like.
德加顿先生
Mr. Degaton.
过去五十年里 企业集团里所有人
For the last 50 years, everyone inside the Conglomerate
都上交了生物样本
has submitted biosamples
这样就可以随时追踪和监视他们
so they can be tracked and monitored at all times,
但这三个
but these three--
不是企业集团的人
Are not from the Conglomerate,
甚至也不是近五十年里的人
nor are they even from the last 50 years.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
说来话长
Long story.
重点是我可以找回你的儿子
What's important is that I can get your son back.
你怎么知道他们还没有杀死他
How do you know they haven't killed him already?
因为我认识绑♥架♥他的人
Because I know the people who kidnapped him,
他们很软弱
and they are weak...
极其不敢杀人
squeamish in matters of death.
你是谁
Who are you?
问得好
That's an excellent question.
那是什么
What was that?
我们的逃生舰起飞了
That was our jump ship taking off.
皮尔·德加顿是怎么逃脱的
How could Per Degaton have escaped?
吉迪恩 还有谁在逃生舰上
Gideon, who else is on the jump ship?
是亨特船长在驾驶
It's being piloted by Captain Hunter.
还刚把他的应答机关掉了
Who just turned off his transponder.
看来有人不想让我们跟着他
Sounds like someone doesn't want us following him.
为什么
Why?
因为里普不想让我们阻止他
Because Rip doesn't want us stopping him.
阻止他做什么
Stopping him from doing what?
杀死皮尔·德加顿
From killing Per Degaton.
好好想一想
Okay, just think about this.
里普会带皮尔·德加顿去哪里
Where could Rip be taking Per Degaton?
逃生舰能航行一万两千多公里
Jump ship's got a range of 8,000 miles,
所以哪都有可能
so...anywhere.
他带他去哪里并不重要
It doesn't matter where he's taking him.
重要的是当他到达目的地后
All that matters is what he's gonna do to him
会对他做些什么
when he gets there.
里普不会杀人的
Rip is not a murderer.
对亨特船长来说 这不是杀人
To Captain Hunter, this isn't about a killing.
而是救人
It's about saving.
救人
Saving?
用皮尔·德加顿换回他儿子的命
His son's life for Per Degaton's.
一个父亲要冷血计算时
Rather simple if cold-blooded calculus
这就显而易见了
for a father to undertake.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我父亲会...
My father is going to--
感谢我
Thank me?
我猜想安全送你回去
I imagine there's a sizeable reward
会获得一大笔奖励
for your safe return.
放松
Relax.
你很快就到家了
You'll soon be home.
来吧 亲爱的 我们得走了
Come on, honey, we got to get moving
不然就赶不上火车了
or the train is going to leave without us.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们要去趟旅行
We are going on a little trip.
就当是你的一次冒险旅行
Just think of it as one of your adventures.
坏人发现我们了吗
The bad man found us,
是你和妈妈在我睡觉时谈论的那个吗
the one that you and mommy talk about when I'm asleep?
为什么汪达尔·萨维奇要追我们
Why is Vandal Savage chasing us?
是时候告诉他了
It's time that he knew.
来吧
Come on.
你能保密吗 奥尔达斯
Can you keep a secret, Aldus?
你的爸妈有点特别
There's something...special about your mommy and daddy.
我们很久很久以前就认识彼此了
We've known each other for a very, very long time
而从见面那天起就一直爱着对方
and loved one another since the day we met.
这个故事我已经知道了
I already know that story.
你只知道故事的一部分
You know part of that story.
你有没有听过一个叫埃及的地方
Have you ever heard of a place called Egypt?
一切始于拉美西斯二世统治时期
Well, it all began during the rule of Ramses II,
某天深夜 一颗有魔力的巨大陨石
when late one night a big, magical meteor
撞向了鹰神荷鲁斯神殿
smashed into the Temple of Horus, the Hawk-God.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表