剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
The timeline shows no temporal distortions.
我好像追踪不到漫游者
I seem to be unable to track the Pilgrim.
情况不妙
That doesn't sound good.
不 恰恰相反
No, it's quite the opposite.
没办法追踪到漫游者的下落
Without a way to track the whereabouts of the Pilgrim,
你们任何人在任何时间
she could target any one of you
都可能是她的目标
at any point in time.
吉迪恩追踪了漫游者的时间尾波
Gideon was tracking the Pilgrim's temporal wake.
我认为一个人
I didn't think it was possible
无法在时间线上潜伏行动
to conceal one's movements through time.
有时间之主帮忙就能够做到了
Well, it is if the Time Masters are on your side.
这是什么情况
How does this all work?
如果她可以随意秘密穿行
If she can travel to any place at any time,
她现在就能把我们全杀掉
she could be killing any of us right now.
-如果我们死于过去 -我们也会死于现在
- And if we die in the past... - We die in the present.
真有趣
Wow. So interesting.
过去发生的事要花多久时间
How long does it take for what happens in the past
影响现在
to affect the present?
可能我现在已经死了只是我不知道
Could I be dead right now and not know it?
可能我现在已经死了
Maybe I am dead right now.
喂 大家听到我说话吗
Hello? Can anybody hear me?
没有
No.
重要的是不能惊慌
Look, the important thing is not to panic.
有人在对我们年轻的个体玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
Somebody's playing Russian roulette with our younger selves.
我们为什么要惊慌
Why would we panic?
有几个特殊情况
Well, there are a few exceptions.
肯德拉可以转世的能力
Kendra's ability to reincarnate
会让漫游者不好对付她
means that it would do the Pilgrim no good to target her.
还有我是前任时间之主
And as a former Time Master,
把我从历史移除
to remove me from history
会给时间线带来一定危险
would be quite dangerous to the timeline.
那倒挺方便的
Well, that's convenient.
你这么说什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
没什么 我只是想到
Nothing. It just occurs to me
你从来没告诉我们你的过去 里普
you've never told us about your past, Rip.
我不相信藏有秘密的人
And I don't trust a man with secrets.
你们对我越不了解
Look, the less information you have to offer on me,
就对我们为数众多的敌人越没价值
the less valuable you are to our now numerous enemies.
如我所说 很方便
Like I said, convenient.
-他们在吵架吗 -我们不是吵架
- Are they fighting? - This is not a fight.
我们只是在交流
It's merely an exchange of ideas.
不是说你们 是他们
No, not you. Them.
她打我耳光
She slapped me.
那个小怪物说喜欢我的味道
The little weirdo said that he liked the way that I smelled.
我平时挺镇定的
I'm usually a lot smoother,
但现在有点害怕了
but I'm sort of freaking out right now.
你 不要动手打人
You, hands to yourself.
下次要张开手掌打
The next time, hit with a flat palm.
还有你...不是她的菜
And you... you're not her type.
现在 需要把你俩分开吗
Now, do I need to separate you two?
不用
No.
我什么时候可以回家
Hey, when do I get to go home?
你在这里比较安全
You're safer here.
相信我
Trust me.
这里是哪里
Well, where is here?
你为什么跟我长得很像
And why do you look like me?
拜托告诉我到底怎么回事 好吗
Please, will you just tell me what the hell's going on?
不告诉你你才会安全
Look, it's safer for you if I don't.
我们长得很像是因为...
And we look alike, because...
因为我们就像一家人
because we're like family.
你要相信我
And I need you to trust me.
我爸爸一定吓坏了
Look, my dad, he's got to be freaking out.
如果他失去我
If he ever lost me...
他不会失去你
He won't lose you.
永远都不会
Ever.
我保证
I promise.
知道里普有个老式麦片秘密藏匿处吗
Did you know that Rip has a secret stash of vintage cereals?
水果狼是我的最爱
Fruit Brute was always my favorite.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我有点不安
I'm a little on edge.
我们在一起很久了
You know, we've been through a lot together,
你从来不会找含糖麦片来吃
and you've never quite resorted to eating sugary cereals.
一生中我花了很多时间
Look, I've spent a lot of my life
在想未来
thinking about the future.
如今 我还要想过去
And now, I have to think about the past,
有时还会是现在 然后
which is sometimes the present. And...
重要的是
the point is,
当遇到糟心事时我在想什么
do you know where I go to when things get crazy?
对我们来说是常有的事
Which for us is always.
我会想那两年
I go to those two years in Hub City,
我们在中枢城度过的时光
when it was just you and me,
就像那是一辈子
and it felt like we had forever.
是的
Yeah.
这让我感到很踏实
That's what kept me grounded.
实际上
In fact...
就在里普和小队回来之前
seconds before Rip and the team came back,
我正准备...
I was about...
雷
Ray!
你怎么了
What's wrong?
天呐
Oh, my God.
吉迪恩 我们需要帮助
Gideon, we need help!
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
他受了严重的内伤
He is suffering from severe internal injuries.
谁干的
Who's doing this?
对帕尔默先生的时间线深度扫描
A deep scan of Mr. Palmer's timeline
发现2014年12月19日
reveals a temporal anomaly
在帕尔默科技附近
on December 19, 2014,
出现了时间异常
in the vicinity of Palmer Technologies.
是漫游者
The Pilgrim.
吉迪恩 立刻带我们去那里
Gideon, get us to that location now!
星城 2014年
-你是谁 -我谁也不是
- Who are you? - I'm no one.
这是我们的共同点
We have that in common.
我们得把你转移到安全的地方
We need to get you to cover.
那是什么 她是谁 你又是谁
What is that thing? Who is she? Who are you?
没时间解释了
No time to explain.
不
No.
里普和队友到过去营救你了
Rip and the team are saving you in the past,
我在你身边陪着你
and I'm here now.
不管我们还剩多少时间
However long we have,
我都愿意和你一起度过
I want to spend it with you.
我的战衣
My suit.
好使
It works.
帕尔默先生的生命体征稳定下来了
Mr. Palmer's vitals are stabilizing.
他们成功了
They did it.
实际上 我觉得你的功劳最大
Actually, I think you get most of the credit.
我要和你共度余生
I couldn't miss spending the rest of our lives together.
我是认真的 雷
I meant it, Ray.
我爱你
I love you.
你找到戒指了吧
I guess you found the ring.
戒指
The ring?
这么订婚有点奇怪 但是
Kind of a strange way to get engaged, but...
我接受
I'll take it.
漫游者刚才那样把我们的攻击弹回来
What the Pilgrim did, the way she turned our attacks back on us,
就好像她能让时间倒流
it was as if she was reversing time.
那叫做时间微操
It's called temporal micro-manipulation.
能操控人周围的时间
The ability to control time in one's immediate vicinity.
我们很幸运能救下帕尔默博士
We are lucky to have saved Dr. Palmer.
所以基本上我们不知道谁是她下个目标
So basically we have no idea who she's going after next.
我们可以确定不是里普
We know it's not Rip,
因为他没有过去可以追溯
because he doesn't have a past to go back to.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表