剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你干了什么
What did you do?
可能在我试图弄清
It's possible in my attempt to discern
帕尔默博士是否想和你抢桑德斯小姐时
whether Dr. Palmer had competing feelings for Ms. Saunders--
你不是吧
Oh, you didn't--
我也许不小心激发了
I may have inadvertently prompted him
他对她其他方面的
to think of her in ways in which...
情感
he hadn't.
-灰老头 -对不起
- Ugh, Grey! - I'm sorry.
我的本意是很好的
My intentions were honorable.
算了 没关系
Ah, it's cool.
-没关系吗 -对
- Is it? - Yeah.
也没什么影响
I mean, nothing's really changed apart from the fact
只是现在我得和人竞争
that now I got competition I didn't have before,
但我还是要对自己有信心
but I should still have confidence in myself.
对吗
Right?
对
Right.
他们回来了
Oh, they're back.
罗里先生呢
Where's Mr. Rory?
睡着了
Sleeping it off.
我们拿到了神经形态原型
We have the Neuromorphic Prototype.
飞船引擎有进展吗
Any luck with the ship's engines?
有 已经修好了
Yeah, it's all good.
发生什么事了 兰斯小姐
Is there something wrong, Ms. Lance?
我的家人和朋友全都死了
Well, all my friends and family are dead,
只有奥利弗·奎恩活着 可他只是个躯壳了
except for Oliver Queen, who happens to be dead inside
还失去了左臂
and missing his left arm.
莎拉 我告诉过你
Sara, I have told you--
这个未来还没固定
That this is just a potential future
等我们回到2016年
and that it's all gonna go back
如果我们回得去的话
when we return to 2016--
一切都会变回原样
if we return.
但如果我们回不去了呢
But what if we don't?
我们都知道卡特回不去了
We all know Carter's not coming back.
我们从事的也不是最安全的工作
It's not like we have the safest line of work.
如果莎拉想留下帮忙 我们就应该留下
I think if Sara wants to stay and help that then we should.
当初我们加入这个团队就是为了当英雄
I mean, that's what we signed up for: to be heroes.
我赞成杰佛逊的想法
I agree with Jefferson.
是 你们当然都这么想
Yes, of course you both do,
因为你们都不知道改变时间线造成的隐患
because neither of you understand the pitfalls of changing the timeline.
干预未来无疑比改变过去更危险
Meddling with the future is arguably more dangerous
因为未来还没固定
than changing the past, because it is still in flux.
你的妻儿会在未来死去
Your wife and son's death are in the future.
-你就想让我们改变它 -别跟我来这套
- You want us to change that. - Don't play that card with me.
那又怎么样
So what?
你只愿意为了自己的家人拿时间线冒险吗
Are you only willing to risk the timeline if it's your own family?
我不只是为了救我的家人
I am not just trying to save my family
也不只是为了救一座城市
and I'm not just trying to save one city,
而是拯救整个世界
but the entire world!
自私的人不是我 莎拉
I'm not the one being selfish, Sara.
下地狱吧你
Go to hell.
也许会吧
Most likely.
如果你想去救霍克先生
If you want to go and save Mr. Hawke,
随你的便
then be my guest.
我会让飞船在这里停一小时
I'll keep the ship here for one hour,
然后就起飞
then we're leaving.
不管你有没有上船
With you on board or without.
你好啊 米克
Hello, Mick.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
冷静点
Just calm down.
你欺骗了我
You lied to me!
又不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time.
记得德雷货币兑换处吗
Remember the Delray Currency Exchange?
还有黑鹰装甲车那次
The Black Hawk Armored Car job?
如果我当时没欺骗你
If I hadn't lied to you on those scores,
我们都会进监狱 或者已经死了
we'd both be in prison or dead.
我是出主意的 你是出力气的
I'm the brains. You're the muscle.
一直都是这样
That's how it's always been.
而在某些时候 我必须临危制变
And on occasion, I've had to call some audibles.
你总喜欢自讨苦吃 米克
You have a habit of getting in your own way, Mick.
你说得对
You're right.
之前干一票的时候你欺骗我
You've lied to me about jobs before,
然后你又欺骗我我们这是在干一票
but then again, you lied to me about this being a job.
你现在在意的不是那些金银财宝了
It's not about the score anymore for you.
你宁愿拯救世界也不愿做我的搭档
You'd rather save the world than be my partner.
团队意识真强啊
A real team player.
因为要打败萨维奇就必须团结一致
'Cause that's what it's gonna take to defeat Savage.
然后呢 更有钱 更有权
Then what? More money? More power?
过舒适而罪恶的一生
A life of leisure and sin?
你不明白吗 米克
Don't you get it, Mick?
如果我们干掉萨维奇这个永生的恶魔
If we take out Savage, this immortal monster,
你没发现我们会有什么好处吗
can't you see what that gets us?
没有 你说说看
No, tell me.
我们就会成为史上最坏的大坏蛋
We'd be the two baddest sons of bitches of all time.
我不想被人列队欢迎
I don't want a ticker tape parade.
你知道我对这个世界的期许
You know what I want from this world.
知道
Yes...
你想看它烧起来
to see it burn.
你再对我动手
You lay a hand on me again,
我也会让你烧起来
you'll burn too.
奥利弗
Oliver.
奥利弗
Oliver!
不是叫你走了吗
Thought I told you to go.
康纳被格兰特·威尔逊抓走了
Grant Wilson has Connor.
他们会把他杀了
They're gonna kill him.
他知道自己在干什么
He knew what he was signing up for
你也知道我帮不了他
and you know there's nothing I can do to help him.
这不是我认识的奥利弗·奎恩
That's not the Oliver Queen that I know.
也许我已经不是从前的我了
Maybe I'm not that person anymore.
看看我 莎拉
Look at me, Sara.
我其实只是半个从前的我
I'm literally half the man I used to be.
这座城市需要那半个你
Then that's the half this city needs.
他手下有很多人 奥利
He's got too many men, Ollie.
我一个人应付不来
I can't do this by myself.
那你的朋友呢
What about your friends?
只有我一个人
I'm on my own--
除非有人帮我
unless I'm not.
别逼我 莎拉
Come on, Sara.
我没有机会问康纳
I never got the chance to ask Connor
他为什么要穿连帽衫 但我知道原因
why he wears the hood, but I know why.
因为这座城市
It's because this city
永远需要绿箭侠
will always need a Green Arrow.
飞船准备好启程了吗
Is the ship ready for departure?
没有 兰斯女士还没登船
No, Ms. Lance is not yet onboard.
我给了她一小时的时间
I gave her an hour.
时间太紧了
Hardly enough time for--
现在已经过去一小时半了
And she's been 90 minutes.
我们还要等多久
How much longer are we supposed to wait?
哪怕这个未来还没固定
It doesn't matter that this is a potential future.
哪怕这可能
It doesn't matter that this
根本不会发生
may never come to pass--
根本不会成真
may never be real.
但对莎拉来说 眼前的就是真的
For Sara, this is very real.
我知道 所以我多给了她半小时
I know, which is why I gave her an extra 30 minutes.
吉迪恩 飞船情况如何
Gideon, what's our status?
乘波号♥运作正常 船长
The Waverider is operational, Captain,
但我不能保证能维持多久
but I can't guarantee for how long.
-解释一下 -我们虽然隐身了
- Explain. - We are cloaked,
但和城里的犯罪分子聚集来见证
but positioned dangerously close to where the city's criminal element
康纳·霍克被处决的地点十分靠近
is gathering to witness the execution of Connor Hawke.
等得越久 暴露船体以及
The longer we wait, the greater the risk
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表