剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
当然 我马上赶过去
Of course. I'm on my way.
看来我们要晚点再聊了
Looks like we have to finish our discussion later.
我需要去照顾一位病人
One of my patients needs attention.
好好享受聚会
Enjoy the party.
汤米 汤米 汤米
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy.
我以为咱们达成了共识
I-I thought the two of us had an understanding.
我允许你和你的同伴
I've allowed you and your cohorts
偶尔出去自♥由♥一下
the occasional freedom to run free
满足你们的饥渴 结果
and to feed your thirst, and then--
结果你们却惹出这种事
then you do something like this.
抱歉 帕尔默先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Palmer.
我不懂"男人密室"是什么意思
I'm unfamiliar with the term man cave.
就是地下室有个房♥间
Oh, it's a room in a basement
男人在那独处或看球赛
where a dude goes to be alone or watch football.
而对萨维奇来说 就是杀人
In Savage's case, it's kill people.
我和雷闯进去 弄清了
So Ray and I break in and find out
萨维奇在和谐瀑布干什么
what Savage is doing in Harmony Falls.
今晚有海底魔法舞会吗
Is tonight the Enchantment Under the Sea dance?
今晚我约了
I got a date tonight
汤米·福勒的啦啦队女友
with Tommy Fuller's cheerleader girlfriend.
原来贝蒂的男友
Turns out Betty's boyfriend
就是失踪的高中生之一
was one of the missing high school kids.
我认为她藏有秘密
I think she knows more than she's letting on.
她同时也是一个
Mm, she's also a white girl
很落后的社区里的白人女孩
in a very, uh, unenlightened community.
所以你和她出现在公众场合时要小心
So please, be careful when you're out in public with her.
有永生者还有种族主义者
An immortal psychopath and racists.
我越来越不喜欢这个奇怪的小镇了
I'm beginning to like this quaint little town less and less.
你那边情况如何
How's it going over there?
我进来了
I'm in.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
没有那些可怕的东西
Nothing all that hideous.
除了收藏了许多高尔夫球裤
Except for a terrible collection of golf pants.
等一下
Hang on.
雷
Ray?
雷 萨维奇回来了
Ray, it's Savage. He's back.
听到了吗 雷
Did you hear me, Ray?
快点离开那里
You need to get out of there!
我好像有所发现
I think I found something.
不不不不 没时间了
No, no, no, no. You don't have time.
他已经进屋了
He's already inside.
你没害怕过吗
Don't you ever get freaked out?
大半夜 独自一人
I mean, being in an insane asylum by yourself
待在精神病院里
in the middle of the night?
害怕 不会
Freaked out? No.
孤独 会
Lonely? Yes.
其实 医院里
Actually, there is
有一个地方我不敢去
one place in the hospital that scares me.
诺克斯医生的禁区
Dr. Knox's restricted wing.
你知道他在那里对病人做些什么吗
Do you know what he's doing to the patients down there?
不知道
No.
我不喜欢想那种事
I don't like to think about it.
那你喜欢想什么
What do you like to think about?
怎么了
What's wrong?
-没什么 -我以为你说
- Nothing. - I thought you said...
我只是 我得回去工作了
I-I just-I have to get back to work.
你今晚很美
You look great tonight.
对不起 我以为
Uh-I'm sorry. I thought that--
不 不用道歉
No, don't be sorry.
只是
It's just, uh,
我没想到1958年的女孩会这么主动
I thought girls from 1958 moved a little bit slower.
1958年的女孩
Girls from 1958?
我是说
I mean, uh,
我觉得我们应该先多了解对方一下
I think we should get to know each other a little bit better first.
好吧
Okay.
你想知道些什么
What do you want to know?
冰饮店那些家伙
Those guys back at the soda shop,
说你男友失踪了
they mentioned something about your boyfriend going AWOL?
汤米
Tommy.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
说来话长
It's kind of a long story.
我时间多的是
Well, I got all the time in the world.
我们在七号♥公路跟戴维斯和比利赛车
We were drag racing down on Route 7 with Davis and Billy
然后汤米的车冲进了沟里
when Tommy's car went into a ditch.
然后他们就发现了
That's when they found it.
发现了什么
Found what?
这个...
This--
我四处在找你
Been looking all over for you.
-出来 -不要
- Get out! - No!
给我下车
Get out of the car!
放开我 老兄
Hey, get the hell off me, man!
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it!
上车 上车
Get in! Get in!
快
Go!
快啊
Oh, come on!
汤米
Tommy?
不陪你玩了
I am not playing anymore!
别担心 贝蒂 我会带你逃走的
Don't worry, Betty. I'm gonna get you out of here.
车技不错
Nice driving.
坚持住 吉迪恩会治好你的
Hang in there. Gideon's gonna fix you.
吉迪恩是谁
Who's Gideon?
算是 一位医生
Uh, a doctor, of sorts.
好吧
Okay.
你得停车 杰克斯
You need to pull over, Jax.
没事的
Relax.
是啊 我不像小镇上载着血流不止的
Yeah, 'cause it's not like I'm a black kid in a small town
白人女孩的黑人小子
with a white girl bleeding all over my seat.
你刚才超速驾驶[双关:打怪兽]啊
You were driving to beat the devil back there.
所以你这车才烂成这样吗
That explain why your car looks like hell?
我得送我朋友去医院
I need to get my friend to a hospital.
-朋友 -是的
- Friend? - Yeah.
情侣小径那里还有更多伤者
And there's more wounded on Lovers' Lane.
我们在那遭到了袭击
Some--some kind of attack.
你和这女孩去情侣小径做什么 小子
What were you doing with this girl on Lovers' Lane, boy?
那里的孩子真的很需要你的帮助
There are kids back there that could really use your help,
还有她需要立刻接受治疗
and she needs medical attention right now.
双手分开趴在车上
Put your hands on the car and spread 'em.
听着 你想怎么装霍格老大都行
Listen, you can play Boss Hogg all you want,
但我不能让这女孩流血致死
but I'm not gonna let that girl bleed to death,
听我说 让我上车
so I tell you what: I'm gonna get back in my car,
把她送去医院
and I'm gonna take her to the hospital.
吉迪恩追踪到杰克斯最后在这里活动
Gideon traced Jax's last biosignature to this location.
看来你担心
Well, it seems you had good reason
杰克逊先生的安危是对的
to be concerned for Mr. Jackson's safety.
每次都猜对真讨厌
Yeah, sucks being right all the time.
她身上有多处严重撕裂伤
She has suffered several severe lacerations.
我要尝试烧灼伤口
I am attempting to cauterize the wound.
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
但我猜杰克斯和佩吉·苏的
But I'm guessing Jax and Peggy Sue
第一次约会搞砸了
had a pretty lousy first date.
杰佛逊在哪
Where is Jefferson?
他不在车里
There was no sign of him in the car.
这些伤口不是刀伤
These wounds don't appear consistent with a knife.
没错
Correct.
我认为这些撕裂伤是由爪子造成的
I believe these lacerations were made by talons.
是汤米
It was Tommy.
汤米·福勒 失踪的青少年之一
Tommy Fuller, one of the missing teenagers.
他就像只鸟
He was like a bird.
他就像只大鸟怪兽
He--he was like a bird monster.
船长 分♥析♥西维尔小姐的血液后
Captain, analysis of Miss Seaver's blood
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表