剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》本季提要
This season on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我需要帮忙所以才把你们召集起来
I've assembled you all because I need your help.
一个叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人
The future of the world is in peril
让未来世界岌岌可危
because of Vandal Savage.
你背叛了你本该
You've turned your back on the very institution
效忠的组织
you were meant to serve.
时间之主 他们不愿采取行动阻止萨维奇
The Time Masters, they refuse to take action against Savage
因为他对时间线没有任何威胁
because he didn't pose a threat to the timeline.
奥核之眼不仅是观测时间之窗
The Oculus not only gives us a window into time,
还赋予了我们改变时间的能力
but the ability to shape it.
如果他们用奥核之眼来控制我们
If the Oculus is what they're using to control us,
那我们就要摧毁它
then we need to destroy it.
快停手
Shut it down!
没人能控制我
There are no strings on me.
他为了我们牺牲性命 他是个英雄
He traded his life for ours. He was a hero.
不幸的是 汪达尔·萨维奇已经成功
Unfortunately, Vandal Savage has already succeeded
杀害米兰达和乔纳斯
in murdering Miranda and Jonas.
卡特和肯德拉还在萨维奇手上
Savage still has Carter and Kendra.
这是艘时间飞船
This is a timeship.
我的朋友们送我的小礼物
A little gift from our friends.
我不用再统治世界了
I no longer need to rule the world.
我现在有了改变世界的能力
I now have the ability to change it.
星城 2016年
我们回来这里干什么
What are we doing back here?
时间之主送了艘飞船给萨维奇
Savage has a timeship, courtesy of the Time Masters.
我们毁了奥核之眼后 无法看清时间线
The timeline is unclear, due to our destruction of the Oculus,
萨维奇在历史中失踪了
meaning Savage is lost to history.
所以我才把你们带回来
Which is why I brought you all home.
-任务还没结束 老兄 -杰克斯说得对
- Mission's not over, man. - Jax is right.
萨维奇之前也失踪过 我们还会找到他的
We've lost Savage before. We'll find him again.
然后呢 我们无法杀死萨维奇
And then what? We have no way of killing Savage,
毕竟肯德拉和卡特还在他手上
particularly now that Kendra and Carter are in his possession,
而他们还活着的
assuming that they're still alive,
可能性很低
which is highly unlikely.
就这样吗 我们就这样放弃了
So that's it? We're--we're just giving up?
我会去避难所接你们的年轻个体
I'm on my way to the refuge to retrieve our younger selves
把他们送回时间线
and return them to the timeline.
这样你们就像从没离开过
It will be as if you never left.
你想让我们就这样继续之前的生活
What, you think that we can just return to our old lives,
装作什么都没发生过
and then pretend like none of this ever happened?
这可能有点困难
Mm, that might be a tad difficult.
所以我送你们回2016年5月 而非1月
So I had to bring you back to May 2016, not January 2016.
很好 你是说让我失踪五个月
Great, so what you're saying is for the last five months,
让我妈以为我已经死了
my mom probably thinks that I'm dead.
-真是谢谢你了 -慢着 为什么
- Thanks a lot, man. - Okay, wait, why?
为什么改变计划 里普
Why the change of plans, Rip?
如果你要回飞船
If you're getting back on that ship,
那我们也跟你回去
we get back on that ship.
事实上 我一直在飞船上
In truth, I never left it.
很抱歉让你们为我牺牲了那么多
I'm sorry for all that I've asked of you,
却以失败告终
and that it all came to nothing.
祝大家一切安好
I wish you all well.
我一直不喜欢那家伙
I never liked that guy.
本季终
第一季第十六集
明日传奇
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
爸爸
Dad.
-爸爸 -宝贝
- Hi, Daddy. - Baby.
-你什么时候回来的 -我刚回来
- When'd you get back? - I just got back.
我打过电♥话♥ 可没人接
I tried calling, but nobody was answering.
我去了劳蕾尔家 可她不在
I was at Laurel's, but she wasn't there.
大家都去哪里了
Where is everyone?
达米恩·达克又惹事了
This, uh, Damien Darhk, he's causing problems.
欣慰的是这五个月一切没变
Well, good to know nothing's changed in five months.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
不 宝贝
No, baby.
你吓着我了
You're starting to scare me.
达米恩·达克被关时越狱了
Damien Darhk was in prison, and he escaped,
大家努力...
and everyone tried to...
阻止他
stop him.
可你姐姐 宝贝 她...
But your sister, honey, she, um...
不 爸 不
No, Dad. No.
-我很遗憾 宝贝 -不 爸 不
- I'm sorry, baby. - No, Dad. No.
有我在
I got you.
中城 2016年
你个蠢货 咱们已经安全了
You idiot. We're in the clear.
他在追咱们
He was going after us.
徒步 你开枪射他 浪费了子弹
On foot. You shot him, and wasted ammo.
警♥察♥来了
Cops are coming.
你还想教训我吗 还是咱们现在赶紧走
You want to yell at me some more, or should we both get out of here?
都不是
Neither.
你好 米克
Hey, Mick.
是我
Oh, it--it's me.
我是雷
It's Ray.
我想咱们该谈谈
I-I thought we should talk.
开车
Drive.
你倒是迫不及待重操旧业啊
Well you didn't waste any time getting back to your old habits.
我喜欢偷东西 这让我感觉很爽
I like stealing stuff. It makes me feel good.
你有想过或许你不必再干这行了吗
Did you ever think that maybe you weren't meant to do this anymore?
你想干什么 西装头
What do you want, haircut?
就是想道歉一下
To apologize, sort of.
史纳特的事
For Snart.
死的人应该是我
I was the one who was supposed to die,
-我不禁想到 -不能怪你
- and I can't help feeling that-- - It wasn't your fault.
怪他自己
It was his.
那混♥蛋♥做事从来都有所计划
Son of a bitch never did anything without a plan.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
或许这就是他想要的
Maybe he wanted this.
你的手指在干什么
What are you doing with your hand?
或许他希望咱们
Maybe he wanted us to, you know,
成为搭档
be partners.
我想我要吐了
Think I'm going to be sick.
史纳特知道的
I think Snart knew.
他知道我会照看你
He knew that I'd keep an eye out for you,
你也会照看我
and you'd keep an eye out for me.
去做什么
While doing what?
去做我们未完成的事
What we haven't finished doing.
H·G·威尔斯小时候的外号♥叫什么
What was H.G. Wells' childhood nickname?
-伯迪 -难以置信
- Bertie. - Incredible.
你今晚每道题都答对了
You've gotten every answer correct tonight.
你什么时候成了历史爱好者
Since when did you become such a history buff?
应该是最近开始爱上历史的
I guess I developed a passion for it recently.
在你休假的时候吗
During your sabbatical?
你几乎都不跟我聊那件事
You hardly ever talk about it.
马丁
Martin?
我知道 抱歉
I know, I'm sorry.
我休假的时候...
My sabbatical was, um...
有份很重要的工作没完成
I left some very important work unfinished.
飞船已经不在这里了 灰老头
Ship's not going to be here, Gray.
我们看着它飞走的 记得吗
We saw it take off, remember?
没错 这样一来
Yes, and in doing so,
就会留下
it would have left--
量子签章
quantum signature.
我也一直这么跟米克讲
That's what I've been trying to tell Mick.
-无线电♥信♥标 -量子纠缠器
- Radio beacon. - Quantum entangler.
没意思
Boring.
咱们什么时候能联♥系♥上亨特
When do we get in contact with Hunter?
兰斯小姐 你没事吧
Ms. Lance, are you all right?
如何让乘波号♥回来这里
How do we get the Waverider back here?
-爸爸 我们想你了 -我们爱你
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表