剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
发现了硅酸盐矿物的痕迹
reveals traces of silicate minerals.
西维尔小姐 你记得汤米有没有
Miss Seaver, do you recall Tommy coming into contact
接触过陨石之类的东西
with a meteor of some kind?
那场车祸
The car crash...
那东西
It was--
那东西在发光
it was glowing.
她说的是第N金属陨石
She's talking about an Nth Metal meteorite.
说点我们能听懂的话
Say something that makes sense.
看来福勒先生接触了
It seems Mr. Fuller has come into contact
能诱发变异的陨石
with a meteorite with mutagenic properties.
再直白点
Try again.
显然西维尔小姐的男友
Apparently, Miss Seaver's boyfriend
接触了肯德拉
has been exposed to the same type of meteor
碰到过的那种陨石
that Kendra came into contact with.
我吗
Me?
你和卡特
Well, you and Carter.
四千年前
4,000 years ago.
给你超能力的陨石和
The meteorite which gave you your powers
诱发汤米·福勒变异的似乎是同一种
appears to be of the same variety that mutated Tommy Fuller.
我猜无药可救
And I'm guessing it's not curable.
我想
Well, I-I suppose,
如果她被爪子抓伤的地方有诱变残留物
if the talons which lacerated her left some mutagenic residue,
-我可以 -到底行不行
- I could-- - Yes or no?
可能行吧
Perhaps.
那你去研究一下吧 马丁
Why don't you get to work on that, Martin?
好吧 如果这些人不是萨维奇杀的
Okay, so if Savage isn't the one doing the killing,
那他来这镇上干什么
what is he doing in town?
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
我们能干掉他
We can take him down.
阿蒙匕♥首♥ 你从哪...
The Amon Dagger. Where did you--
萨维奇家
Savage's house.
好了 我们要兵分两路
All right, we need to proceed on two fronts:
一边去找杰佛逊 一边全力袭击萨维奇
locate Jefferson and make an all-out assault on Savage.
全体出动正中萨维奇下怀
A full-on attack only plays to Savage's strengths.
如果我们想干掉他
If we want to get him...
得瞄准他的软肋
We need to target his weaknesses.
可惜 想不到他有什么软肋
Sadly, very few come to mind.
我知道一个
I can think of one.
我
Me.
他想得到我 一直都想
He wants me, and he always has.
所以如果我离他够近 那么
So if I can get close enough to him, then--
那么他就会杀了你
Then he'll kill you.
谢谢你这么确信
Thank you for the vote of confidence,
但是我不用你保护
but I don't need your protection.
你没必要一个人去
There's no reason to go alone.
我们组队是有原因的
We're part of a team for a reason.
是的 队友们对我这样做都没什么意见
Yes, and the team seems comfortable with me doing this,
只是你我之间意见相左
so that makes it about you and me.
-有新消息吗 -有进展了
- Any updates? - We're making progress.
同时我们的准备好支援肯德拉
In the meantime, we need to get ready to back Kendra up.
她今晚要去精神病院会萨维奇
She's going into the asylum to meet Savage tonight.
你又有机会去见卡莱尔护士了
Another opportunity for you to see Nurse Carlisle.
是啊 我要和她道歉
Yeah, and apologize.
我警告过你 兰斯小姐
I warned you, Ms. Lance.
催促一个20世纪50年代的禁欲妇女
Rushing a repressed woman from the 1950s
接受21世纪自♥由♥随性的性观念
into the freewheeling sexual mores of the 21st century--
实际上 是我自己吓坏了
Actually, I was the one who freaked out.
从我复活至今
Ever since I got brought back to life,
我没有什么
I haven't really...
感情经历
experienced much in the way of feelings.
林赛吻我的时候
And then when Lindsey kissed me...
感觉就像初吻一样
It was like you were being kissed for the first time.
好浪漫啊
How romantic.
更多的是害怕
It was more like terrifying.
感情的坏处就在于
That's the thing that sucks about feelings
知道你会伤害别人多深
is, you realize how much you can hurt someone
或自己受伤多深
or... get hurt.
醒醒
Wakey, wakey.
你知道警♥察♥暴♥力♥的意思吗
Do the words police brutality mean anything to you?
这叫暴♥力♥吗
You think this is brutal?
等他收拾完你
You'll be begging for me
你就会求我了
after he gets through with you.
可以了 警长
That's enough, Sheriff.
谢谢你 让我们单独待一会
Thank you. Leave us be.
我和这位年轻人还有很多话要说呢
This young man and I have a lot to discuss.
原谅我的朋友愚昧无礼
Forgive my friend for his ignorance.
你会发现我开明得多
You will learn that I'm much more enlightened.
不论何时我宁可要种族歧视也不要疯子
Well, I'll take racist over crazy any day.
我可不认为
Oh, I would hardly describe
我现在做的是疯子的行为
what I'm doing here as-- as crazy?
治疗只是探索自我的过程
Therapy is nothing more than a process of self-discovery.
你要体验的是来自天外的能量
You're about to experience an extraterrestrial power.
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
人类真是上天的杰作
What a piece of work is man.
我被陨石辐射之后
When I was exposed to a meteorite,
得到了永生 不死之身
I was blessed with eternal life, immortality.
只可惜这块陨石的效果大不一样
But sadly, the effect of this meteorite turned out quite different.
但对我同样有利
But no less advantageous.
医生 你有客人
Doc, you have a visitor.
真是个大惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
是惊喜
Is it a surprise...
还是宿命
or fate?
我们那天晚上的话还没有说完呢
We didn't get to finish our discussion the other night.
你方下巴丈夫雷蒙德的事吗
What of your square-jawed husband, Raymond?
我不是来聊我丈夫的
I didn't come here to talk about my husband,
医生
Doctor.
我可以
May I?
我可以帮你拿大衣吗
May I take your coat?
放松点 不要拘束
Make yourself comfortable.
护士
Nurse?
护士 我一直出现幻听
Nurse, I keep hearing voices in my head.
听到我妻子出轨
My wife with another man,
要把我搞疯了
and it's driving me crazy.
你应该学着更信任你妻子一点
Well, maybe you should learn to trust your wife a little bit more.
护理员
Orderly?
把我们的新病人带去病房♥
Show our new patient to his room.
如果他冷静不下来的话
And don't hesitate to give him a sedative
直接打镇静剂 不要犹豫
if he doesn't calm down.
马上去办 护士
Right away, Nurse.
那孩子肯定没事的
I'm sure the kid is fine.
如你所知 我和杰佛逊心灵相通
Jefferson and I, as you know, share a psychic connection,
但不知道为什么
but for some inexplicable reason,
我现在好像感觉不到他
I can't seem to reach him.
我已经习惯了我们的搭档关系
I've grown so accustomed to our partnership,
突然与他分开让我非常不安
to suddenly be without him is disquieting.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
你之前做过心理分♥析♥吗
So have you tried psychoanalysis before?
没有
No.
我丈夫觉得那是胡说八道
My husband thinks it's baloney.
这样啊
Oh, is that so?
我的专长是
Well, my specialty is
梦境解读
interpreting dreams.
你梦到了什么 肯德拉
What do you dream, Kendra?
说实话
To be honest,
我之前梦到过你
I've dreamt of you before...
跟我
and me...
在一起
together.
那真有趣
Well, that's interesting.
我们在你的梦里做什么
And what do we do in those dreams?
我怕你会觉得我太主动了
I'm afraid you'll think me forward.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表