剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Yeah, you and a bunch of innocent refugees.
如果他们是无辜的
If they were innocent,
就不会反抗我父亲
they wouldn't have rebelled against my father.
这个不明物体正在接近我们
Whatever it is, it's getting closer.
我们的武器不足
Well, we're a little short on weapons.
如果我们逃不过 就只能迎战
Look, if we can't outrun it, we'll just have to fight it.
我们可以
Well, I mean, we can...
那他们呢
But what about them?
这边 往里走
This way. Move along.
没事的 往里走
Everything's all right. Move along.
会没事的
Everything's fine.
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
显然在拯救小镇
Saving a township, by the looks of it.
我的船什么时候成救生艇了
Since when did my vessel become a life raft?
从我决定我们不能
Since I decided we can't
让这些人在那等着被屠♥杀♥开始
leave these people here to be slaughtered.
你招募我们来拯救世界
You recruited us to save the world.
那也包括这里的所有人
That includes everyone here.
吉迪恩 一旦最后一位难民登船
Gideon, power the engines and get us into the air
就开动引擎带我们升空
the moment the last refugee is aboard.
然后准备好武器系统
And get the weapons system online.
怎么回事
What's happening?
看来萨维奇来找他的宝贝女儿了
It would seem Savage has come back for his baby girl.
最后一位难民已经登船了 船长
The last of the refugees are aboard, Captain.
系好安全带
Strap yourself in.
吉迪恩 外部照明灯开到最大
Gideon, external floodlights to maximum.
-那是 -难以置信
- That's... - Incredible.
立刻开火
Fire! Now!
抓稳了
Hold on to something!
开火 吉迪恩 火力全开
Fire, Gideon! Fire everything!
是时候开始祈祷了
Now might be a good time to start praying.
吉迪恩 现在什么情况
Gideon, what's our status?
我会说"很糟"
I'm gonna go with "Lousy."
关掉所有基本系统让萨维奇的机器人
Shut down all essential systems so Savage's robot--
太晚了 船长 显然它已经知道
Too late, Captain, apparently, it has determined
你还活着 因为它正在
you are still alive, because it is closing in
接近我们
on our location.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们似乎遇到了萨维奇的超级武器
We seem to have encountered Savage's megaweapon.
还被它揍了一顿
And he kicked our ass.
吉迪恩 我们还有多少时间
Gideon, how much time do we have?
我估测那个机器人
I estimate the robot
会在一小时内到达我们这里
should reach our location within the hour.
我们的推进引擎在坠毁事严重损坏
Our propulsion engine was severely damaged in the crash
已经不能再运转
and is no longer functioning.
那我们该怎么办
So where does that leave us?
好吧 我们只有登上逃生舰
All right, our only option is to take the Jumpship
看能不能逃走
and try and outrun it.
逃生舰只有七个座位
The Jumpship seats seven.
货舱里挤满了难民
The cargo bay's filled with refugees.
我很清楚
I'm well aware.
我们不能抛下他们 我们...
Well, we can't just leave them there; we--
马丁
Martin!
教授 你会没事的
Professor, you are gonna be just fine.
我向你保证
I promise you.
灰老头 怎么了
Grey, what happened?
你要照顾好他们
You have to take care of them.
别担心 队友都回来了
Don't worry. We got the team's back.
不 是那些难民 那些孩子
No. The people. Those children.
你不能把他们留在这
You can't leave them here.
你不能 你不能
You can't--you can't...
我注射了少量的镇静剂
I've administered a mild sedative.
他应该会很舒服
He should be comfortable.
其他人就不好说了
Which is more than can be said for the rest of us.
我错了 你有个好爸爸
I was wrong. Your dad's a gem.
他只是尽其所能救他的女儿
He's just doing what he must to save his daughter.
随你怎么说 我♥干♥嘛来着
Whatever you say. Now, where was I?
对了 劝服你帮助我们
Oh, right. Convincing you to help us.
真是有趣的婉转审讯
What a charming euphemism for interrogation.
我知道你在想"我爸爸也许不完美
I know what you're thinking: "My dad may not be perfect,
但内心深处 他不是个坏人"
but deep down, he's not a bad guy."
你在做什么
What are you doing?
告诉你遇到垃圾父亲的时候
Showing you that when it comes to crap fathers,
没有什么所谓的"内心深处"
there is no "Deep down."
你先请
After you.
我们只救得了这些人
These are the ones we could save.
其他人就像三角洲营地一样
The rest are ash,
化成了灰
much like Delta Camp.
你如果以为能轻易操纵
You don't know my father at all
我父亲的女儿 那你就太不了解他了
if you think his daughter could be so easily manipulated.
只是想让你看看真♥相♥
Just trying to show you the truth.
真♥相♥是我父亲在试图救我
The truth is, my father was trying to save me.
从未经训练又手无寸铁的平民手中救你吗
From what, untrained civilians with barely any weapons?
你父亲派61米高的机器人
Your father sent a 200-foot robot
夷平了众多帐篷
to level a bunch of tents.
那是反抗者和危险激进分子的营地
The people in that camp were rebels, dangerous radicals.
得了吧
Please.
你看这些人像是激进分子吗
Do these people look like radicals to you?
他们只是些在你父亲恐怖统治下
They're nobodies-everyday folk hoping to survive
苟活的普通人
your father's reign of terror.
过了很久我才认识到我爸是个禽兽
Look, took me a long time to accept my old man was a monster.
我猜你比我聪明
I'm betting you're smarter than I am.
终于
At last,
你说对了一点
something we agree on.
皮尔·德加顿没有释放末日病毒
Oh, Per Degaton didn't release the Armageddon Virus.
是你父亲释放的
That was your father.
不可能
Impossible.
他只是皮尔·德加顿的导师
He was only Per Degaton's tutor.
首先 那时皮尔·德加顿还是个少年
One, Per Degaton was only a teenager at the time.
其次 他不太会策划犯罪
Two, he was hardly a criminal mastermind.
而你父亲就...
Your father, however...
你怎么觉得我会相信你说的话
What makes you think I'd believe anything you tell me?
因为眼见为实
Because seeing is believing.
吉迪恩 给她看个片段
Gideon, show her the footage.
卡斯尼亚 2147年11月3日
Kasnia, November 3, 2147.
世界人口已难以
The world's population is unsustainable
维持现有水平
at current levels.
需要削减人口
The herd must be thinned.
这不是真的
This isn't true.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
没错 但这次我不是
Correct. But not about this.
你内心深处
And you know it...
是知道的
deep down.
多久能修复好
How are repairs coming?
能修复好吗
Are repairs coming?
半小时内无法完成
Not in 30 minutes,
但我们只有这么多时间
which is about as much time as we have.
我们让这些人登船
We brought all those people on board,
却只是让他们在恐惧中
and all we've bought them is an extra few minutes
多活几分钟
to live in fear.
现在重要的是
Well, I guess the question is,
我们要怎么利用这些时间
what do we do with those minutes?
这艘飞船废了
The ship is crippled!
登船的人都会死 就像我的...
Everyone aboard is as dead as my--
家人
Family?
我知道你认为他们的死是宇宙决定的
Look, I know that you think the universe wants them dead,
但我不相信宿命
but I don't; I don't believe in fate.
我相信抉择
I believe in choices.
我们可以选择 我们可以选择斗争
And we can choose-- we can choose to fight,
哪怕斗争也是徒劳无功
even if the fight may be futile.
我们可以拯救你的家人 里普
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表