剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage
征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
conquered the world and murdered my wife and child.
我招募了一个精英团队
I have assembled an elite team
穿越时间去寻找他 并阻止他取得霸权
to hunt him throughout time and stop his rise to power.
不幸的是 我的计划遭到
Unfortunately, my plan is opposed by the body
我曾发誓效忠的组织 时间之主的反对
I'd sworn my allegiance to, the Time Masters.
未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
In the future, my friends may not be heroes,
但倘若此举成功
but if we succeed,
他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
they will be remembered as legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
你让我们被困在1958年整整两年了
Two years. You left us stranded in 1958.
我很高兴我们一起生活
I was happy with the life we built together,
我以为那就是我们的未来
the one I thought would be our future.
克罗诺斯袭击了我们
Chronos attacked us.
他破坏了飞船并带走了史纳特
He sabotaged the ship and took Snart.
如果你要杀了我
If you're gonna kill,
至少也要告诉我怎么回事吧
you could at least tell me what's going on.
时间之主
The Time Masters,
他们把我带去消失点
they took me to a place called the Vanishing Point.
他们一直努力训练我 使我获得重生
I've spent lifetimes training by them, being reborn.
不要杀他
Don't kill him.
时间之主成功
The Time Masters took one of our own
让我们窝里反了
and turned him against us.
我们要重整团队
I say we undo their handiwork.
我想你很自在 罗里先生
I trust that you're comfortable, Mr. Rory.
你已经习惯当克洛诺斯了吗
Or do you answer to Chronos these days?
我不受你的指挥
I don't take orders from you.
不敢相信还曾效力于你
I can't believe I ever did.
这一点还有待商榷
Well, that's debatable.
我找你有两件事
I'm calling on you for two reasons.
第一 我们需要你的帮助
First, we could use your help.
第二件事是什么
What's the second reason?
我们要前往2147年与萨维奇交战
We're headed to 2147 to engage Savage.
这是第二件还是第一件
Is that the second reason or the first?
当我没说
Ah, forget it.
我得向你道歉 罗里先生
I owe you an apology, Mr. Rory.
我让你失望了
I failed you.
我骗你加入这次行动
I brought you along on this mission under false pretenses,
忽略了你的本性
in denial of your true nature.
但当你露出本性时
And when that nature took its course,
我就让史纳特先生...
I asked Mr. Snart to...
解决掉你
deal with you.
我想说的是
My point being,
你该找我算帐 与他无关
your quarrel should be with me and not with him.
为了让你好受点
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我可以把你俩都干掉
I want to kill both of you.
船长 我们已经抵达2147年
Captain, we've arrived at 2147.
谢谢你 吉迪恩
Thank you, Gideon.
设定航线前往卡斯尼亚企业集团
Set a course for the Kasnia Conglomerate.
150年后人类居然还穿毛料衣服
150 years in the future and people are still wearing wool?
我太讨厌毛料衣服了
Man, I hate wool.
知足吧 杰克逊先生
Be grateful, Mr. Jackson.
不住在卡斯尼亚企业集团的人
Those living outside the Kasnia Conglomerate
只能衣衫褴褛
are dressed in rags.
卡斯尼亚企业集团
企业集团
Conglomerate?
没错 2080年
Yes, in the year 2080,
企业开始取代政♥府♥
government began to give way to corporations.
跟2008年差不多
More like 2008.
根据吉迪恩的汇报 不出两个小时
According to Gideon, in two hours time,
我们最爱的永生疯子
our favorite immortal psychopath
将参加一个
is scheduled to attend a meeting
企业集团的股东大会
of the Conglomerate's share holders.
听起来不错
Ooh, sounds exciting.
你认为萨维奇是靠炒股征服世界的吗
You think Savage takes over the world by trading stocks?
我们掌握的信息是 在二十年内
What we do know is, in 20 years time,
卡斯尼亚企业集团为萨维奇征服世界
Kasnia is the foothold from which Savage
奠定了坚实基础
takes over the world,
我们当然不想到那时再面对他
so we hardly want to take him on there,
但如果我们能搞明白
but if we can figure out
他是怎么由此取得霸权的
how his actions here lead to his rise to power,
就不用陷入那种局面了
then we won't need to.
明白了 船长
Copy that, Captain,
但要在未来做侦察
But if we're gonna be checking out the future...
我们也许该带上呆子二人组
We should probably invite the nerd twins.
我已经想到斯泰因
You know, I can already hear
会怎么评价2147年了
what Stein's gonna say about 2147.
未来很...
The future, it's...
-很迷人 -很惊人
- Fascinating. - Astonishing.
卡斯尼亚企业集团 2147年
他用这两个词的几率均等
Well, it was a 50-50 chance which one he'd choose.
其实我想说的是"很惊艳"
Actually I was going to say, remarkable.
可不是吗
Isn't it?
2147年被认为是世界发达的顶峰
2147 was considered the world's zenith.
这些人还能过五年
All of these people have five good years
好日子
to look forward to.
后来怎么了
Before what?
后来一位残忍♥的独♥裁♥者
Before a ruthless dictator
皮尔·德加顿上台
named Per Degaton comes to power,
散播了末日病毒
releases the Armageddon Virus,
害死了很多人
and most of them end up dead.
听着很不快
Well, that's depressing.
那是我的战衣吗 那是我的战衣
Is that my suit? That's my suit.
你违反了《法令》第十二条
You have been identified as violating Ordinance 12.
这就是皮尔·德加顿的父亲多尔
That is how Per Degaton's father Tor
维持卡斯尼亚秩序的方式
maintains order in Kasnia.
我怎么不觉得这是进步呢
Doesn't look like progress to me.
说到进步
Speaking of progress,
我们要掌握这里的情势
we need to get a better lay of the land.
我也要了解他们怎么
And I need to get a better look at how
把我的战衣自动化的
they made my suit autonomous.
你带马丁和杰克斯去吧
Well, why don't you take Martin and Jax with you?
兰斯小姐和史纳特先生跟我去找萨维奇
Ms. Lance, Mr. Snart, and I will work on locating Savage.
卡斯尼亚企业集团总部
多尔·德加顿和董事会
Tor Degaton holds daily meetings
每天都会开例会
with his board of directors.
对外公开吗
And it's open to the public?
当然不公开
'Course not.
只有卡斯尼亚的股东可以参加
Just Kasnia's shareholders.
很不想打击你 但我们都不是股东
I hate to break it to you, but we're not shareholders.
我本身就是硬资产
I'm more of a hard asset man, myself.
你可以进去
You're clear to attend.
他们得在外面等
They'll have to wait outside.
没事 这是我的会计
Oh, no, this is my accountant,
她是我的私人助...保镖
and she is my personal assist-- bodyguard.
非股东不能入内
Stockholders only.
我们已经谈过了
We've been through this.
我不会就此决议进行表决
I won't put the resolution to a vote.
先生 无意冒犯
Sir, with greatest respect,
企业集团外部的情况
the situation outside the Conglomerate's borders
已经濒临崩溃了
is becoming untenable.
粮食暴♥动♥ 气候变化
The food riots, climate change.
我深知我们外面的世界
I am well aware that the world outside our walls
这合乎逻辑
is descending into chaos,
但制♥造♥混乱也不能解决这个问题
but causing chaos cannot be a proper response
这不是混乱
It is not chaos.
这是逻辑
It is logic.
世界人口已难以维持现有水平
The world's population is unsustainable at current levels.
需要削减人口
The herd must be thinned.
你已经说过了 萨维奇先生
So you've argued, Mr. Savage,
但不管你把这观点强调多少次
but no matter how many times you choose to press your point,
我也不会改变决定
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表