剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
I didn't know you could do that.
别把我的秘密告诉任何人
Well, don't tell anyone my secret.
只是这个地方
It's just all of this --
非常纯净和简单
it's so pure, so simple.
我怀念简单
I'd say I miss simple,
但我想必须先经历过一些事 才会怀念它
but I guess you have to experience something first to miss it.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
最近我的闪回记忆增多了
I've been having more and more memory flashes lately,
但我还是无法联♥系♥起来
and I'm not entirely sure why.
如果这女人是你前世的朋友
Well, if this woman was a friend of yours in a past life,
但愿她能帮你解开谜团
hopefully she'll have another piece for your puzzle.
我觉得我是被吸引到这里的
I feel like I'm being drawn to this place.
哪边
Which way?
那边
There.
你知道 偷东西可是违法的
You know, stealing's against the law.
我是这里的警长
I'm the sheriff of these here parts.
你怎么知道我想挪用这药物
How did you know I was appropriating this medicine?
是我的错 教授
That was my fault, Professor.
你也这样 吉迪恩
Et tu, Gideon?
我想有人要告诉我
I suppose this is going to earn me a lecture
在十九世纪用未来药物
on the perils of upsetting the timeline
扰乱时间线的危险了
by introducing futuristic medicine to the 19th century.
看来你已经告诉自己了
Well, it seems you've already given it to yourself.
只不过这不是未来药物
Except this isn't futuristic medicine.
我让吉迪恩为我制♥造♥了纯正的链霉素
I've had Gideon fabricate simple streptomycin for me.
借过
Excuse me.
但这在未来的七十年里
Which won't be used in medical treatments
都不会用于医学治疗
for another 70 years.
这关乎镇上一个男孩的生命
This is about a boy in town
他即将死于一种易于治愈的疾病
who's dying of an easily curable disease.
你不能不管杰布·斯蒂尔沃特那帮人
Just as you couldn't turn your back on Jeb Stillwater and his gang,
我也不能不管这男孩和他母亲
I can't turn mine on this boy and his mother.
只是帕尔默博士用的是十九世纪的技术
Except Dr. Palmer is using 19th-century technology
来对付斯蒂尔沃特 而你...
to deal with Stillwater, whereas you--
少来教训我 亨特船长
Just spare me the lecture, Captain Hunter.
你最没资格
You, of all people...
这与任务无关 马丁
This isn't about the mission, Martin!
你不记得帕尔默博士
Do you not recall what happened when Dr. Palmer
把他战衣的零件落在1975年后
left a bit of his suit back in 1975
差点毁了中城吗
and nearly destroyed Central City?
那是场意外
That was an accident.
我不谈我们的任务
I'm not talking about our mission
或帕尔默博士的技术过失
or Dr. Palmer's technological gaffe.
卡尔弗特
Calvert...
你对那小镇一定有感情
that town clearly holds some emotional resonance for you,
看你和海克斯先生的眼神交换就知道
judging from the looks you've been exchanging with Mr. Hex.
你怎么知道那是个小镇
How do you know it's a town?
吉迪恩
Gideon?
卡尔弗特 俄克拉荷马...
Calvert, Oklahoma--
你在那里发生了什么 里普
What happened to you there, Rip?
为什么对你那么重要
And why is it so important to you?
因为过去就是序幕
Because the past is prologue.
死水帮这样的犯罪团伙
It's not uncommon for criminal posses
经常会对不配合的城镇
such as Stillwater to sack and pillage towns
进行烧杀抢掠
which they find uncooperative.
所以斯蒂尔沃特之前就这么干过吗
So Stillwater's done this before?
卡尔弗特那次是昆汀·特布尔干的
In the case of Calvert, it was Quentin Turnbull's doing.
但那是我的错
But it was my fault.
我为了执行时间之主的任务来到卡尔弗特
I'd come to Calvert on a mission from the Time Masters.
那是在我儿子乔纳斯出生之前
This was years before my son Jonas was born.
乔纳斯
Jonas...
你用海克斯的名字给你儿子取名
Did you name your son after Hex?
我的任务完成后
After my mission was completed,
我不愿离开
I felt unable to leave.
我对这年代感情太深
I'd grown so attached to this era--
和你在1958年经历的时间时间漂移一样
a victim of the same time drift you experienced in 1958.
但显然你还是离开了
But obviously you left at some point.
因为怕再也见不到我的未来妻子米兰达
Left? I had to tear myself away from the time period
我不得不离开
for fear that I would never see my then-future wife, Miranda,
那个年代
ever again.
特布尔第二天就攻击卡尔弗特了
Turnbull attacked Calvert the very next day.
所以
So...
你明白我为什么必须要这么做
you can understand why I must act.
不 马丁 我不能
No, Martin, I don't.
我说过了 这先进的药物
As I said before, this is advanced medicine
不该出现在这个年代
unsuitable to the period,
更不必说这男孩幸存下来
to say nothing of what this boy's survival
会对时间线造成什么影响了
might do to the timeline.
就算如此
Be that as it may,
我也不愿像你这样
I refuse to live with the regret
满脸悔恨地活着
I see on your face right now.
斯泰因先生从酒保那得到的消息是可靠的
The information Mr. Stein got from the barkeep paid out.
我知道死水帮的落脚点了
I know where the Stillwater gang's holed up.
好的 我们上路
All right. Let's ride.
击个掌吧
Up high.
你来吗 里普
You coming, Rip?
我就知道
That's what I thought.
她为何在这独居
I wonder why she lives alone all the way out here.
因为
Because...
隐私对我很重要
I value my privacy!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你不记得我了吗
Don't you remember me...
我们在救赎镇的酒吧见过
from the saloon back in Salvation?
我记得你 疯丫头
I remembered you, you wigged-out little girl.
如果我当时想和你说话
If I'd wanted to talk to you then,
当时就会和你说了
I would have talked to you then.
我现在也不要和你讲话
I ain't fixing to talk to you now.
赶紧从我的地盘滚出去
Now, get off of my land!
听着 我们不想惹什么麻烦
Listen, we're not trying to start any trouble.
你那漂亮的小嘴想吃子弹吗
Do you want that pretty little mouth of yours filled with lead?
你的朋友真有个性
Your friend has a colorful personality.
我没朋友 我自己一个人过
I ain't got friends. I keep to myself.
她说得对
She's right.
她不是我的朋友
She wasn't my friend.
她是我的前世
I was her.
1830年 我们在县集市上画的这张画
We sat for that picture at the county fair, 1830.
他可真绅士啊
He looked like such a gentleman.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
汉尼拔
Hannibal.
汉尼拔·霍克斯
Hannibal Hawkes.
后来怎么了
And what happened?
是萨维奇来了吗
Was it Savage?
这是什么
What is this?
看着眼熟
It looks familiar.
那是我们第一世的东西
That was ours in our first life.
我想起来了
I remember.
我们在杰佛逊城碰到了萨维奇
We crossed with Savage in Jefferson City.
他带在身上
He had it with him.
我们带着它逃命了
We escaped with it and our lives.
东西还在你手里吗
Do you still have it?
一年后被土匪抢走了
We lost it to bandits about a year later.
听说平克顿侦探社也在找这群土匪
We heard that the Pinkertons were after the same bandits,
只是我们...
but we just...
你在想什么
Hey. What is it?
我...我们第一世死亡现场的物品
Objects present at the moment of my... our first death
可以用来杀萨维奇
can be used to kill Savage.
所以如果我能拿到那个手镯
So, if I can get my hands on that bracelet, then --
你想用手镯杀萨维奇
You're going to try to kill Savage with a bracelet?
你得住手了
You need to stop.
-住手什么 -和我们的命运抗争
- Stop what? - Fighting our destiny.
难道不是命运把你带到这里的吗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表