剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
那一年对他而言就没什么用处
where Earth and Thanagar weren't in alignment.
如果我没算错 相信我 不会错
Now, if my math is correct, and trust me, it is,
接下来地球和塔那加星将分别在
the next two years that Earth and Thanagar
1975年和2021年这两年连成一线
are in sync are 1975 and 2021.
但萨维奇还是要在
But Savage still has to do this
三个不同的时期来完成
in three different time periods.
杰佛逊 永生的妙处就在 他做得到
That's the beauty of immortality, Jefferson: he can.
他可以同时身处三地
He can literally be in three places at once.
和谐瀑布 1958年
-这不可能 -当然可能
- Can't be. - Can.
多亏有时间旅行 就是因为它
Thanks to time travel, and it's because of time travel
我才知道你在这里
that I know you're here.
你今晚来这里 是因为你对某样东西
You're out here tonight, because you have felt
有种强烈的...
an immanent presence of...
感觉
something.
-一块陨石 -我要告诉你
- A--a meteorite? - And I'm going to give you
怎么用它让咱们获得
a use for it which will give us the power
改写命运的力量
to rewrite destiny itself.
改变整个世界的进程
Change the course of the entire world.
我们怎么阻止萨维奇
So if Savage plans on blowing up the world three times,
毁灭世界三次的计划
how do we stop him?
-不是阻止他 而是杀了他 -怎么做
- We don't. We kill him. - How?
我们早就知道只有你
We've always known that only you
或者肯德拉用跟你们一起
or Kendra could kill Savage
暴露在陨石辐射中的东西
using items exposed, as you were,
才能杀得了他
to the meteor's radiation.
辐射的作用是双面的
Now, the radiation works both ways.
它能让萨维奇永生 不过...
It gave Savage his immortality, but--
它也可以使他变得脆弱
It also makes him vulnerable.
而萨维奇想要
And Savage is about to unleash
在三个不同的时期
the radiation from three meteorites
释放三块陨石的辐射
in three different time periods.
-将辐射增强三倍 -没错
- Triple the exposure. - Yes.
这足以使萨维奇失去永生能力
Which should be sufficient to render Savage mortal.
那么我们就只需要杀死萨维奇三次
And then all we got to do is kill Savage three times.
没错 吉迪恩可以操纵乘波号♥
Indeed. Gideon can navigate the Waverider,
而我们可以两人一队
and we can split into teams of two.
一队去1958年 一队去1975年
One in 1958, one in 1975,
还有一队去2021年
and one in 2021.
圣罗克 2021年
打开
Open it.
你知道这是掉落在中王国的
Did you know that this is one of the original meteorites
其中一块陨石吗
which fell upon the Middle Kingdom?
千年之后从地底挖出来
Drawn from the ground after a millennia,
落到了纳粹手中
straight into Nazi hands.
这东西让我们四千年来
The object that has bound the two of us together
彼此牵绊 它也有能力
for 4,000 years has the power
将我们带回一切的起点
to take us back to where it all began.
但这一次 我会成为法老
But this time, I will be the pharaoh,
-而你... -会恨你
- and you... - Will hate you,
就像我一直恨你一样
like I've always hated you.
耐心点 哈尔先生
Patience, Mr. Hall.
小队全体人员得同时行动
All our teams need to act simultaneously.
和谐瀑布 1958年
我猜是彗星之类的吧
I think that's a comet or something.
事实上 那是陨石
It's a meteorite, in point of fact.
我也被它吸引过来了
I was drawn to it as well.
什么时候能杀他
When can I kill him?
我们必须等陨石到临界点
We have to wait for the meteor to go critical.
那是什么时候
When's that?
他在所有三个时期进行仪式的时候
When he starts the ritual in all three time periods.
挪威 1975年
这里有个核弹要爆♥炸♥了
Um, we got a nuclear bomb, here.
教授 杰克斯 过来帮忙
Professor, Jax, we need you.
天呐 我都忘了我有多厉害了
Oh, man, I forgot how much of a badass I was.
看
Look.
你说没有钱是什么意思
What do you mean you don't have the money?
我本准备卖♥♥一枚核弹头
I was going to sell a nuclear warhead
然后拿赚的钱给你付款
and pay you out of the profit.
但情况变了
Things changed.
你想让我把陨石白送给你吗
You expect me to just hand the meteor over for free?
不 我准备用武力抢过来
No, I expected to take it from you by force.
我猜这是我们的信♥号♥♥
Well... I think that's our cue.
不是吧 又是这些家伙
Really? These guys again?
行动
Now.
拖住他们
Keep them occupied.
准备好让那些蠢货见识真正的高手了吗
You ready to show these fools what's really good?
早已饥渴难耐了
You have no idea.
还好我们已不必担心破坏时间线了
Glad we're past the point of worrying about the timeline.
卡特
Carter!
你来得太迟了
Oh, you're too late.
时间之主从不会迟到
Time Master's never late.
里普
Rip!
你杀不死我
You can't kill me.
我是不死之身
I'm immortal.
看来你还不了解情况
Guess you haven't heard the news.
再见了 我的爱人
Good-bye, my love.
你可以感觉到 是不是
Ah, you can feel it, can't you?
这一次不一样了
Things are different this time.
-你是凡人了 -即便如此 我的死
- You're mortal. - But yet, my death
也不能拯救你家人的性命
does not save the lives of your family.
我也许会死 但你活着
I may die, but you'll live
深知自己没能拯救...
knowing that you failed to save the lives of--
不许再提他们的名字
Never speak their names again.
做点什么 机械战警
Do something, RoboCop.
交给我 我一直在练这招
I'm on it. Got a little trick I've been working on.
都交给你了 杰佛逊
It's up to you now, Jefferson.
灰老头 如果我们要干
Gray, listen. If we're going to do this,
就要一起干
we got to do it together.
这需要两人齐心协力 好吗
It's going to take the two of us, all right?
-你说得对 -好的
- You're right. - Okay.
来吧 灰老头
Come on, Gray!
老兄 你把我鞋子弄湿了
Oh, man. You got my boots wet.
杰佛逊 你做到了
Jefferson, you did it!
是我们做到了 伙计
We did it, man.
吉迪恩 带我们回去找里普
Gideon, take us back to Rip.
该死
Damn it!
我还想亲手杀了他
I wanted to be the one to kill him.
再杀一次
Again, I mean.
我想咱们的麻烦还没解决
I don't think our problems are over yet.
让我来
I'm on it.
干什么
On what?
不起作用了
It's not working.
辐射强度太大了
The radiation buildup is too progressive.
让我来
I got this.
怎么回事
I don't understand.
我肯定是能量耗尽了
I must be all out of power.
如果其中一个爆♥炸♥会怎样
What happens if only one of these goes off?
对时间会毫无影响
Uh... time will remain intact.
对世界
The world?
会不堪设想
Not so much.
各位 我们带着这东西飞走吧
Okay, guys, let's fly this thing out of here.
飞去哪里 我们飞不了太远
To where? We would never get it far enough away.
也许乘波号♥能做到
Maybe the Waverider can.
里普 我们需要
Rip, we need--
里普
Rip?
里普 你在干什么
Rip! What are you doing?
我要带着乘波号♥上的陨石
I'm flying the Waverider into the sun,
-飞向太阳 -还带着你自己
- with the meteor on board. - And you on it.
我要说再见了
I guess this is good-bye.
很高兴跟你合作 船长
It's been a pleasure, Captain.
我也是 帕尔默博士
Likewise, Dr. Palmer.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表