剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
He got me a pass and a Jeep.
我赶到了 看见了他
And I made it. I saw him.
我的儿子
My boy.
哪个是你的
Which one's yours?
不不 我我...我还没做爸爸 只是
Oh, oh, no, I'm... I'm... I'm not a dad. I just...
我是来看家人的
I'm here for my family.
希望你以后也能有这种体验
Well, I hope you get to experience this for yourself one day.
我儿子长大后肯定会大有成就
Imagining all the things my boy's gonna be when he grows up.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为他是我的儿子
'Cause he's my son.
杰佛逊·杰克逊 记住这个名字
Jefferson Jackson, remember that name.
他注定大有成就
He's destined for great things.
我得走了
I've got to go.
你能让护士给我的妻子带个话吗
Will you give the nurse a message for my wife?
你这就要走了
You're leaving already?
不然就成逃兵了
Be AWOL if I don't.
让她知道我见到我的儿子了
I just want her to know that I saw my son,
而且我非常骄傲和开心
and that I couldn't be more proud and happy.
然后告诉她我会尽早回来
And tell her I'll be home as soon as I can.
能答应我吗
Can you do that?
等等
Wait.
我有话对你说
I got to tell you something.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很感激
Appreciate that.
你来晚了
我们到了
We're here.
到哪儿了
Where is here?
走吧 我带你们去看
Come, I'll show you.
再问一遍 这是哪儿啊
Again, where is here?
给你们的年轻个体找个安全屋
We need a safe harbor to keep your younger selves.
等候多时
I've been waiting.
见到你真开心
It's good to see you.
我见到你也很开心 妈妈
It is good to see you too, mother.
回来的时候
Don't forget to take your boots off
别忘了脱鞋
before you come back in.
上别处玩去
Off you go.
所以里普打算让我们的年轻个体待在这里
So, this is where Rip plans on keeping our baby selves.
如果一切顺利
If all goes according to plan,
我们只用在这待一会儿
we'll only be here for a few minutes,
不太会记得这件事
then presumably never remember.
上回我们什么时候顺利了
When's the last thing anything went according to plan?
我记得从没顺利过
I don't think there was a last time.
我要是你就坐直了
I really would sit up if I were you.
她看见你坐姿懒散非收拾你不可
She'll kill you if she catches you slouching.
别被外表骗了
Don't be fooled by appearances.
那可是个铁娘子
That woman is as tough as nails.
真有意思 你没提过你还有个妈妈
Funny how you never mentioned having a mother.
是养母
Adoptive mother.
还有人要加茶吗
Now, can I interest any of you in some more tea?
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 迈克尔
So, Michael...
-迈克尔 -是我
- Michael? - That's me.
那是我的本名
My birth name.
时间之主为了保护他们
The Time Masters insist on the adoption
坚决要求他们用新名字
of new identities for their protection.
你怎么知道这么多时间之主的事
How do you know so much about the Time Masters?
我为他们工作
I work for them.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我真正效忠的是我的孩子们
My true loyalty is to my children.
谢谢
Thank you.
时间之主用各个时期的孤儿
The Time Masters fill their ranks with children,
做他们的接♥班♥人
orphans pulled from throughout the course of history.
迈克尔来到避难所的时候
When Michael arrived at the Refuge,
只有一身衣服
he had nothing but the clothes on his back.
所以才叫避难所
There's a reason it's called the Refuge,
才要建在历史中隐秘的地方
and a reason that it exists in a secret location in history.
时间之主绝对想不到你们在这里
The Time Masters will never think to look for you here.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for your assistance.
我小时候虽然可爱
Look, I know I make a gorgeous baby,
但我要提醒你
but I should warn you.
我会让你忙得团团转
You've got your hands full with me.
你放心 送到我这里的小孩难搞的很多
I assure you, you're not the first tough case
你不是第一个
to arrive at my door.
火柴从哪找来的
Where'd you find the match?
只要想找就能找到
You can always find them.
很美 对吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
但是比不上一整栋房♥子
Not as beautiful as a whole house
葬身火海那么美
going up in flames, though.
-那是场意外 -当然了
- It was an accident. - Sure it was.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你以为我想害死♥全♥家♥吗
You think I wanted to kill my family?
你爱上了你♥爸♥爸的打火机油
I think you fell in love with your dad's lighter fluid.
爱上了跳动的火苗
I think you fell in love with the flames dancing around.
发现自己控制不住火情时
But then you realized you couldn't control them,
你没叫醒家人就自己逃命了
and you ran without waking your family.
你只关心
The only thing
怎么保护自己的皮肤
you were concerned about was your own skin.
我不在的时候
Now, while I'm gone,
最好别出什么事故
there better not be any accidents.
要是出了事 我会找到你
If there is, I'm gonna come looking for you.
把你杀了
I'm gonna kill you.
你的口气和我爸爸一模一样
You sound just like my dad.
我还舍不得离开这里
I couldn't quite bring myself to leave this place just yet.
带在路上吃吧 这是我做的
I've made you something for your travels.
给你朋友们吃的肉馅饼
Some mince pies for your friends.
我的朋友们
My friends.
是我让他们冒着失去
They're the people whose relationships
亲人朋友的危险
with their friends and family
去拯救我的家人
I've put at risk to save my family.
你觉得你很自私
You think you've been selfish?
-是的 -你真是在胡说八道
- I do, yes. - What a load of old codswallop.
我一直坚信
I've always known
你被带到我这里是有原因的 迈克尔
that you were brought to me for a reason, Michael.
准备要成就一番大事业
That you were ready for great things,
但是自怨自艾只会一事无成
but you won't accomplish anything by wallowing.
所以拜托你赶快振作起来
So for goodness' sake, pull yourself out of it
-去完成大业 -那你呢
- and get the job done. - And what about you?
我让你陷入极度危险的处境
I have put you in terrible danger.
如果我觉得再也见不到你了
You don't honestly think I'd let you go away
你真以为我会让你
with my best serving dish
带着我的拿手好菜走掉吗
if I didn't think I'd see you again, do you?
一屋子十岁的时间之主
I can manage quite happily
我都能应对自如
with a house full of 10-year-old Time Masters,
更何况是成年的时间之主
so I think I can perfectly deal with the adult version.
快去吧
Go on!
好的 好的 谢了
Yes, yes. Thank you.
杰佛逊
Jefferson?
怎么了 没事吧
What's up, man, we good?
别装了 我们有心灵感应
Oh, please. We share a psychic connection.
我知道你现在的感受 我很抱歉
I know how you're feeling, and I'm sorry.
我以为让你和你父亲见一面
I thought affording you time with your father
会让你开心点
would lift your spirits.
我也这么以为
I... I thought so too.
只是
I just...
我应该提醒他的
I should have said something.
我应该告诉他会在摩加迪沙有什么遭遇
I should've told him about what happens to him in Mogadishu.
说不定我能救他一命
I could've saved him.
这可不一定
You don't know that.
不管你说什么
It's highly unlikely
都不可能改变他的命运
you could've said anything that would've changed his fate.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表