剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Not yet.
就是现在
Now!
别再把我当傻子
Fool me once.
行动 肯德拉
Now, Kendra!
我诚心诚意想和你们交易
I was willing to proceed in good faith.
现在你们就看着你们的亲人死去吧
Now you'll watch those closest to you die.
你以为你可以灭掉我吗
Thought you could snuff me out?
你完全不了解我 小姐
You don't know me at all, miss.
你还好吧
Hey, are you okay?
不怎么好
Not really.
我会向你解释
Yeah, let me explain.
可怜的孩子
You poor boy.
我带你走
I'll take you.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
那就是你
That's you.
没错
Yeah.
五岁的时候我是个扒手
I was a cutpurse from the age of five.
经常都得饿肚子
Starved more than I ate.
我知道如果她要伤害我 我会怎么做
I knew what I'd do if she tried to harm me.
还好你没忘记你的根
Lucky for us, you didn't forget your roots.
相信我 史纳特先生
Believe me, Mr. Snart,
我尝试过
I've tried.
给你
There you are.
也许已经搞定漫游者了
The Pilgrim may have been dealt with,
但欧米茄协议尚未解除
but the Omega Protocol is still in effect.
我会照顾你的朋友 别担心
I'll look after your friends, don't worry.
我知道你会的 妈妈
Oh, I know you will, Mum.
你也这么照顾过我
You did the same for me.
看见小时候的自己
It must be strange
肯定很奇怪
for you to see yourself as you were.
你记得你在这里的第一天吗
Do you remember the first day you were here?
记得 我试图偷走你的钱包
Yes, I think I tried to steal your purse.
天呐 那时我是个卑鄙的小兔崽子
God, I was a mean little bastard.
-你很坚强 -我很自私
- You were tough. - I was selfish.
你在求存
Well, you were surviving.
我在家
I was home.
所以我知道你会回来
Which is why I know you'll be back.
又来给我
Here to give me
演说"别把房♥子烧了"吗
another "Don't burn down the house" speech?
你觉得烧伤自己
You think by hurting yourself,
你就能对那场火释怀吗
it's gonna make you feel better about the fire?
你对我一无所知 老兄
You don't know anything about me, man.
你猜错了 孩子
Guess again, kid.
我是你
I'm you.
你说什么
What?
没错
That's right.
你太年轻 无法明白
You're too young to understand.
但你要明白
But understand this.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
如你所说 是我让那场火
I let that flame get out of control,
失控的
like you said.
如你所说 我谁都没叫醒就自己跑了
I ran out without waking anybody, like you said.
我那时好害怕
I was just so afraid.
你还是个孩子
You were just a kid.
我这一生都在责怪你
I spent my whole life blaming you,
憎恨你无心的过失
hating you for something you didn't mean to do.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
你无法改变你做过的事
You can't change the things you did.
但你能改变自己的未来
But you can change what you become.
不要像我这样
Don't be like me.
做个更好的人
Be better.
克莱丽莎 我是马丁
Clarissa, it's me, Martin.
对不起 你看起来很熟悉
I'm sorry, you look so familiar,
但我就是想不起你
but I just can't place you.
宇宙飞船
Spaceship?
接下来是火星人吗
What next, Martians?
不 其实是失忆丸
No, actually, amnesia pill.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
这个会抹去你的短期记忆
This will just wipe your short-term memory.
当然我不会逼你吃
Of course, it's up to you,
但我们不想给时间线添太多乱
but we don't want to mess with time too much.
我一直知道你最终会去关心他人
I always knew that you'd end up caring for people,
保护他人
protecting people.
我是跟我爸爸学的
Well, I learned it from my dad.
我以你为傲 亲爱的
Proud of you, honey.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
我妻子好像不记得我
My wife doesn't seem to remember me.
因为在我们把你们的年轻个体
Because until we return your younger selves
送回时间线前 你...
to the timeline, you...
你们都不存在
none of you will have ever existed.
但我们会把你们送回去的
But we will return you.
我们离开2016年时
When we left 2016,
我以为我会准确回到我离开的那一刻
I just assumed I would return to the exact moment I left,
克莱丽莎不会知道我离开过
that Clarissa wouldn't even know I was gone.
所以我没跟她道别
So I didn't say good-bye.
现在我担心我再也没这个机会了
And now I fear I will never have that chance.
会有的
You will.
我跟你说过
Look, I've told you before
我不会为了救我妻子
that I am not going to risk your marriage
拿你的婚姻去冒险
in order to save my wife.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
谢谢
Thank you.
无法假装自己明白这一切
Not even gonna pretend to understand any of this.
太疯狂了 是吧
It's pretty crazy, huh?
你出生的那天你在医院
That was you in the hospital, on the day you were born.
刚才你还浑身是火
And earlier, on fire.
太棒了
Amazing.
你从哪儿学会这些的
Where'd you learn those moves?
从我父亲身上
From my dad.
你知道吗 你在医院出生的那天
You know, the day you were born in the hospital,
我从来没有那么害怕过
I'd never been so scared.
在战场上也没这么害怕过
I mean, even in combat.
但现在 我认识了站在我面前的你
But now, I know for you to be the man I see standing here,
我必须做正确的事
I must do something right.
我迫不及待看见你长大了
I can't wait to be there to watch it happen.
爸爸 听着
Dad, listen.
9月26日那天
On September 26th,
你会被部署到K4环
you're gonna be deployed along the K4 circle.
小心爆♥炸♥装置的转环
Keep your head on a swivel for an IED.
你知道这是因为...
You know this beca...
你来自未来
you're from the future.
拜托 答应我你会注意
Please. Promise me you'll be careful.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon, okay?
希望你不会介意 我的未婚妻
Hope you don't mind, my fiancee...
我另外一个未婚妻在我们的房♥间休息
my other fiancee is in our quarters, resting.
没事的 我没关系
Yeah, no, that's... that's fine.
我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry.
真的没关系
No, really, it's fine.
不 我是说
No, I -- I mean,
在生死瞬间
being at death's door
不适合求婚
is not the right time to pop the question.
你求婚的时候
Look, when you proposed,
我很害怕会失去你
I was so afraid of losing you.
面对漫游者的时候
And then facing the Pilgrim,
我知道根本没有所谓的
I realized there is never going to be
适合求婚的时间
a right time for this.
所以我们不用再等适合的时间了
So we should stop waiting for the right time.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我要嫁给你 雷
I want to marry you, Ray.
真心的
I mean it.
你妹妹怎样了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表