剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You want me to help you steal something?
算了兄弟 我不去
Nah, man. I'll pass.
我不是在请求你 杰克斯
Not exactly asking, Jax.
卡特刚死
Carter is dead,
肯德拉差点也跟着去了
Kendra is this close to joining him,
汪达尔·萨维奇却还活着
and Vandal Savage is still alive
在外面为非作歹
and out there doing God knows what,
而你们俩只想着偷什么钻石
and all you can think about is stealing some diamond?
是翡翠
It's an emerald.
你除了自己还在乎别的东西吗
Is there anything you think about other than yourself?
有啊 钱
Yes. Money.
我不会帮你们偷东西的
Nah. I'm not helping you guys steal anything.
如果你们想开枪打死我 动手吧
So if you want to shoot me, then shoot me.
我可以开枪吗
Can I shoot him?
你还有点种 小子 我尊重你
You got a pair on you, kid. I respect that.
所以不开枪吗
So no shooting...
你不必帮我们偷东西
Look, you don't actually have to help us steal anything.
带我们去中城就行了
We just need to get to Central City.
神不知鬼不觉地走一遭
We'll be there and back before anyone knows we're even gone.
老兄 就算我想帮忙 我也帮不上啊
Man, even if I wanted to help, and I'm not saying that I do,
这家伙有个安全锁
this thing's got a security lockout.
我们需要访问钥匙
We need an access key.
你别告诉我你不想看看这宝贝的能耐
You can't tell me you don't wanna see what this baby can do.
我想我找到了更有效的方法
I believe I've determined a way to more efficiently
来追踪桑德斯小姐体内的碎片了
track the fragments still inside Ms. Saunders body.
下次你可以准备得更充分
Next time you'll be better prepared.
没有下次了
There won't be a next time.
战衣修不好吗
Can't you fix the suit?
不是战衣的问题
It's not the suit.
雷蒙德 你不能灰心
Raymond, you--you mustn't be discouraged.
我们是科学家
We're scientists.
从失败中吸取教训 然后继续前进
We learn from failure, and we keep going.
肯德拉不是实验项目 她是人
Kendra isn't a lab experiment. She's a person.
我知道
I know.
你要相信你会成功
You need to have confidence this will work.
我没信心 我救不了她
Well, I don't. I can't save her.
有什么依据呢
Based on what evidence?
我们是实践派啊 帕尔默博士
Are we not empirical thinkers, Dr. Palmer?
你到底失去了多少人
Exactly how many people have you lost?
一个
One.
你失去了谁
Who did you lose?
是亲近的人吗
Someone close to you?
她是谁 雷蒙德
Who was she, Raymond?
作为一个不记得我的人
For someone who doesn't remember me,
你观察得倒挺仔细
you sure have a lot of personal observations to offer.
好吧 不用跟我说
Fine, don't talk to me,
但要把战衣修好
but fix the suit.
这是那可怜姑娘的唯一生机
It's the only chance that poor girl has.
我不会难为你 布莱克先生
I'm gonna make this very simple for you, Mr. Blake.
告诉我汪达尔·萨维奇把财宝藏在哪里
You tell me where Vandal Savage is hiding his fortune
我们就让你毫发无伤地离开
and we will let you leave here unmolested.
汪达尔·萨维奇
Vandal Savage...
你们叫他这个名字吗
is that the name you know him by?
我想是的
Let's assume so, yes.
那你叫什么名字
And what is your name?
加里布
Gareeb?
-让我们单独谈谈 -加里布
- Will you give us a moment? - Gareeb?
这是流传了四千年的传奇
It's a legend passed down for 4,000 years.
当我的主人刚获得永生时
When my master was first bestowed the gift of eternal life,
有个敌人试图杀死他
an enemy tried to kill him.
每个传奇都有反派 都有恶魔
Every myth has its monster, its devil.
对我们来说 加里布就是这个角色
For those of our order, it's him, the Gareeb.
我要是你现在就闭嘴了 伙计
I'd stop talking now if I were you, mate.
我要是你 我就逃走了
If I were you, I'd run.
你朋友刺杀我主人已经失败过一次
Your friend has already failed to kill my master once.
他保护不了你的
He won't be able to protect you.
事实上
In fact,
我敢肯定他谁都保护不了
I highly doubt he's ever been able to protect anyone.
他说你试过杀死萨维奇是什么意思
What did he mean you already tried to kill Savage?
别管了 莎拉
Leave it be, Sara.
不 如果你想我们杀了他
No, if you want us to do this--
是的 好吧
Yes, okay!
是的 我曾经有机会杀了萨维奇
Yes, I-I had the chance to kill Savage once before.
我已经抓住他了 可我犹豫了
I had him dead to rights and I hesitated.
放开我
Get off me!
我来问你个问题
I asked you a question.
你是谁 加里布
Who are you, Gareeb?
杀人从不简单
Killing is never easy,
尤其对一个好人来说
especially for a good man.
但那个人杀了我的妻儿
But the man killed my wife and son
天知道还杀了多少人的妻儿
and God knows how many other wives and sons,
但我却没能
and yet I couldn't--
杀人并不意味着你是怪物 莎拉
Your killing people doesn't make you a monster, Sara,
有机会为家人报仇
but having the chance to avenge your family
却没有把握的人
and not taking it...
才是怪物
that does.
中城 1975年
我们再试一次
Let's try this again.
还想知道什么
Back for more.
萨维奇的财宝在哪里
Where's Savage's fortune?
现在我对叫"容器"的东西特别感兴趣
Now, I'm particularly interested in this thing called the Vessel?
"容器"是主人最在乎的宝物
The Vessel is my master's most treasured possession.
非常好 它在哪里
Excellent, and where can we find it?
灰山大楼
The Greyhill Building.
今晚有个庆祝聚会
There's a gathering tonight in celebration of it.
显然你想让我们过去送死
And clearly you want us to go so we can get ourselves killed.
-显然是的 -"容器"到底是什么
- Clearly. - What is the Vessel?
是中王国时代胡夫王子的遗体
It's the remains of Prince Khufu of the Middle Kingdom.
我想你们叫他卡特·哈尔
I believe you know him as Carter Hall.
萨维奇要对卡特的遗体做什么
What is Savage going to do with Carter's body?
只有一个方法能知道 不是吗
Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there?
吉迪恩 定位灰山大楼 设定航线
Gideon, locate the Greyhill Building and set a course.
等等 我们计划好了
Wait. We have a plan.
追查萨维奇的财宝
Going after Savage's fortune.
对 但现在计划有变
Yeah, well, not anymore!
我不会让那个恶魔亵渎卡特的遗体
I won't let Carter's remains be desecrated by that monster.
这一次不能让他赢
I won't let him win again.
等肯德拉醒过来 她会醒的
And when Kendra wakes up-- and she will wake up,
才能给她的毕生挚爱一个体面的道别
she can give her soul mate a proper farewell.
那至少让我们叫上其他人一起
Then let us at least go in with the rest of the team.
吉迪恩
Gideon!
长官 史纳特先生
Sir, Mr. Snart,
罗里先生和杰克逊先生
Mr. Rory, and Mr. Jackson
都没在船上
are no longer aboard the ship.
这才叫干净利落的抢劫
That's what I call a clean heist.
谢谢你没把博物馆烧了 搭档
And thanks for not setting the museum on fire, partner.
而你 谢谢你做我们的逃逸司机
And you, thanks for being our getaway driver.
说到这个 我们赶紧回船上吧
Speaking of, let's get the hell back to the ship.
再去一个地方
Oh, one more stop.
你说什么呢 老大
What're you talking about, boss?
汉得利大道1629号♥
1629 Handley Avenue.
去汉得利大道干什么
What's on Handley Avenue?
那是我们长大的地方
It's where we grew up.
所以你才要偷马西米兰翡翠
That's why you wanted to steal the Maximilian Emerald.
米克 闭嘴
Mick, enough.
你想把翡翠交给你老爸
You wanted to give it to your old man
这样他就不会因为自己去偷
so he wouldn't go to jail
而进监狱了
trying to steal it for himself.
你♥爸♥也是个小偷
Your father was a thief too?
遗憾的是 他不是个聪明的小偷
And unfortunately, not a very good one.
里普不是说了不能扰乱时间线吗
Didn't Rip say something about not messing with the timeline?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表