剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
南非雇佣兵
South African mercenaries.
你为什么不早这么说
Why didn't you say so?
女士优先
Ladies first.
你们不可以进去
This area's restricted, folks.
我要去女士卫生间
I'm just looking for the ladies' room.
希望你有办法带他离开这里
Hope you have a plan to get him out of here.
有个维修电梯通往进料台
Yup, there's a maintenance elevator leads to a loading bay.
我会让吉迪恩把乘波号♥开到那里
I'll have Gideon fly the Waverider down.
我真希望我们知道
I just wish we knew
萨维奇要拿卡特的尸体干什么
what Savage was gonna do with Carter's body.
为什么不留下来了解情况
Why not stay and find out?
加里布
Ah, the Gareeb.
布莱克先生说了很多关于你的事
Mr. Blake has told us so much about you.
我找到三处碎片了
I've located three fragments.
我看见了
Okay, I see them.
该死 还挺大的
Damn, they're big.
记住 初始爆♥炸♥会产生
Remember, the initial blast will create
较小的碎片 你要
smaller pieces. You'll need to--
杰克逊跟你合体时是怎么忍♥受你的
How does Jax put up with having you in his head?
我相信他很喜欢有我陪伴的感觉
I believe he finds my presence rather comforting.
我对此深表怀疑
I doubt that very much.
目标系统超载了
Targeting system's overloaded.
专注点 雷蒙德
Focus, Raymond.
记住 你能做到的
Remember, you can do this.
肯德拉现在需要的
It's not the suit,
不是战衣 而是你
it's you that Kendra needs right now.
做得好 还差最后一个碎片
Well done, just one more fragment to go.
我看见了 是最大的碎片
I see it. It's the biggest one yet.
你做到了
You did it!
做得好
Well done.
我为你感到无比骄傲
I couldn't possibly be more proud.
可是你并不记得我是你的学生
Well, maybe if you actually remembered me being your student.
在锁骨下动脉附近
Right around the subclavian artery,
我想起了一件事
I remembered something.
你给我上课两年后
How I figured the solve to the Ehrenfest theorem...
我才解出埃伦费斯特定理
two years after I was in your class.
你为什么不记得我却说记得我
Why did you tell me you remembered me when you didn't?
因为你需要推动力
Because you needed a push.
说我与众不同是发自内心的吗
So all that stuff about me being exceptional?
也许是吧
Was probably true.
事实上
The fact of the matter is,
多年来 我有很多出众的学生
I had many exceptional students over the years,
我不可能全部记得
I couldn't possibly remember them all.
我真的挺棒的
I was pretty amazing.
如果是这样
If that were true,
我想我会给你更高的分数
I suspect I'd have given you a higher grade.
我是说今晚
I meant tonight.
当然
Oh, yes.
这样的表现 我无话可说
On that score, I cannot disagree.
你要拿卡特的尸体做什么
What're you planning on doing with Carter's body?
你等着瞧
Oh, you'll see.
布莱克先生通知我们
Mr. Blake informs us
你会来偷我们主人的财宝
that you were hoping to steal our master's fortune,
钱虽然有用
but while money has its uses,
但不是他力量的来源
it is not the source of his power.
那什么是
Then what is?
我们带你去看
Let us show you.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
我们为数众多
Our numbers are legion.
都追随一个永生者
All drawn to the man who is immune to death.
财富不是力量
Wealth is not power...
信仰才是
Belief is.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
你好 加里布
Hello, Gareeb.
时间过去多久了
How long has it been?
四千年吗
4,000 years?
你看起来气色不错
You look well.
你们大闹我在圣罗克的房♥子时
When you and your friends attacked my estate in St. Roch.
我还担心我没有机会
I was afraid I wouldn't get
再和你见上一面呢
the chance to meet you once again.
好吧 我在这四千年里
Well, if there's something that I've learned
学到的...
in 4,000 years...
就是耐心
It's patience.
这次我只需等一天
And this time I only had to wait one short day.
你可能想知道
You're probably wondering
我打算对你朋友的尸体做什么
what my plans are with your friend's body.
我已经获取了他的能量
I already have his life's essence,
但是他的血仍有利用价值
but his blood still has its uses.
开膛手杰克向我展示过了
Jack the Ripper showed me
切断颈动脉的好处
the virtues of severing the carotid artery.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta.
- 好吧 现在这是怎么了 -[咒语]
- Ok, what's this now? - Rash mun setta.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
几个世纪前 我发现了尽管
Centuries ago, I discovered that although
只有我拥有不死之身
immortality is mine alone,
我可以给我的信徒分一杯羹
I can share a taste... with my faithful.
帮他们再多活几百年
Help them live an extra hundred years or so.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta, rash mun setta.
[咒语]
Hym nu setta--Hum nu setta, rash mun--
他们遇到麻烦了
They're in trouble.
她似乎产生了幻觉
She appears to be hallucinating.
里普和莎拉 你们得救救他们
Rip...Sara... You have to save them!
汪达尔 还有卡特
Vandal! And Carter!
灰山大楼
The Greyhill Building!
卡特 里普 莎拉
Carter! Rip! Sara!
吉迪恩 搜索灰山大楼
Gideon, search Greyhill Building.
我已帮船长搜索过了
I've already searched for it on behalf of the Captain,
他和兰斯小姐就在那里
who's there now with Ms. Lance.
什么 他们自己行动了
What? They left without us?
大楼离这里只有几英里
It's a mansion several miles away.
很显然 他们有些私事要处理
Apparently, there's some sort of private event.
肯德拉是怎么知道他们在那里的
How the hell could Kendra know that they're there?
你们得去救救他们
You have to save them!
-到底怎么了 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know!
我们第一次见面时
When we first met,
我问过你是谁
I asked you who you were.
还记得吗
Remember?
我不该这样问的
That was the wrong question.
我本该问你为什么
I should have asked you why?
为什么你要追杀我
Why did you seek to kill me?
我究竟干了什么
What could I have possibly done to deserve that hatred
使你如此仇视我
I see burning in your eyes.
你有什么东西被我夺走了吗
Did I take something from you?
还是什么人
Someone?
别碰它
Get your hands off that.
你的妻子 被我杀了
Ah, your wife, I take it.
她很可爱
Oh, she is lovely.
你儿子遗传了你的眼睛
The boy has your eyes.
我会给你合上的
I will be sure to keep the picture close.
我不记得杀了他们
I don't remember killing them...
暂时
Yet.
似乎还有很多事值得我期待
It seems like I have a lot to look forward to.
吉迪恩 帮我找到杰佛逊
Gideon, get me Jefferson.
杰佛逊先生不在船上
Mr. Jackson is not aboard.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表